Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account (12902 Views)

Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? / Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? / Seun, How About A Legal Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by skyone(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2012
justwise:

There is no hiding place for uncivilized characters. They will always exhibit it.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY MYSELF AND ONATISI GOT FED UP OF NL. I JUST CAN'T COMPREHEND THE ABOVE POST, I MEAN WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU ON ABOUT.

PLS FOR THE SAKE OF SANITY, KINDLY EXPATIATE ON YOUR ABOVE POST.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2012
justwise i can see u are a moderator here and surely it is not for free , good that is ok , but if u really have the interest of this site at heart i dont think abusing a member is the best way to show ur love for seun or nl the best which is expected of a good experienced moderator will be to as much as possible calm skyone and tell him that you are looking into his matter that he should give u more time to look into his case i know seun is reading all this posts,
i have said it this site is losing focus most of the post they put on front page goes a long way in telling the caliber of ppl seun has hired as moderators.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by skyone(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2012
justwise:

After typing all these garbage you will beg Seun to help you delete them? Why not stop logging on? Remove your email address or phone number if you have used it anywhere in your posts.

If you have said anything incriminating in any of your posts then stand up to the consequences, apart from that. . nobody comes after poor ranting rat like you.

RANTING OVER MY RIGHT FOR MY ACCOUNT TO BE DEACTIVATED IS JUSTIFIED BUT MAKING A BOUNTY FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF IS A BLOODY CONTROVERSY AS A HUMAN BEING.

YOU ARE EITHER SO FOOLISH TO SEE THE LIGHT IN THIS VERY POST OR WHAT YOU ARE GAINING FROM SEUN HAS BLOCKED YOUR BRAIN FROM REASONING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

AM SURE YOU HAVE FACEBOOK,TWITTER,LINKEDIN,AMAZON, ETC ACCOUNT; NOW, IF YOU WISHES TO LEAVE ANY OF THOSE MENTIONED AM SURE YOU CAN. TELL ME, WHY IS YOUR BRAIN NOT TELLING YOU THAT SAME PROCESS SHOULD BE APPLIED TO NAIRALAND SOFTWARE, WHY?

AGAIN, YOU KEPT INSINUATING ON PAST POST, I MEAN' WHY IS YOUR BRAIN NOT TELLING YOU OF YOUR STUPIDITY. WHAT ON EARTH HAS PAST POST GOT TO DO WITH DEACTIVATING ACCOUNT, PLEASE TELL ME. I WANT TO DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I WISH TO DO SO SIMPLE ABC.

DO YOU GO THROUGH THIS STRESS WITH FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNT, EVEN OTHER SOCIAL WEBSITE, WHY IS NAIRALAND ANY DIFFERENT = MONEY,FAME AND INFECTED NIGERIALISM SYNDROME OF ANARCHY.

1 Like

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2012
skyone take it easy , no matter what you say justwise is powerless and useless in this matter , pls exercise patience and wait for seun ,i understand how you feel .just take it easy ok
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by skyone(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2012
onatisi: justwise i can see u are a moderator here and surely it is not for free , good that is ok , but if u really have the interest of this site at heart i dont think abusing a member is the best way to show ur love for seun or nl the best which is expected of a good experienced moderator will be to as much as possible calm skyone and tell him that you are looking into his matter that he should give u more time to look into his case i know seun is reading all this posts,
i have said it this site is losing focus most of the post they put on front page goes a long way in telling the caliber of ppl seun has hired as moderators.

SEUN STARTED WITH A BRILLIANT AND FANTASTIC IDEA BUT ALONG THE LINE HE'S LOSING IT DUE TO PEOPLE LIKE JUSTFOOLISH, ODUNNU, ETC.

THE GOOD OLD DAYS ARE GONE, 'ONATISI DO YOU REMEMBER PEOPLE LIKE IMOHEP,NOETIC2, PRIMITIVE, EVEN OLABOWALE? THE GOOD HEADS WANTS TO LEAVE FOR GOOD AND PLEASE ALLOW THEM TO DO SO. NAIRALAND IS LOOSING IT AND LOOSING IT FAST DUE TO BAD MODERATORS.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by skyone(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2012
onatisi: skyone take it easy , no matter what you say justwise is powerless and useless in this matter , pls exercise patience and wait for seun ,i understand how you feel .just take it easy ok

THANKS VERY MUCH, VERY GRATEFUL.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Skywalker5(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2012
i dont understand how people are blaming Nairaland for sending spam mails. Its the same as linkedin when i get an e-mail from someone impersonating linkedin and i should click this website or so. If your e-mail address is showing nairaland post. check it properly, you must have published your email address during on of the post. Maybe from topic where you want a member to forward you a document or program and you post your e-mail address online.Nairaland is a public forum and everything you write here is visible to the world.

As for the issue of closing account. I think you need to be patience with seun why he works on that.he might roll out another update soon.In the mean time, you can just change your email address on nairaland to another which you don't use or click on spam whenever you get a message from nairaland and it wont be in your inbox

1 Like

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2012
skyone:

SEUN STARTED WITH A BRILLIANT AND FANTASTIC IDEA BUT ALONG THE LINE HE'S LOSING IT DUE TO PEOPLE LIKE JUSTFOOLISH, ODUNNU, ETC.

THE GOOD OLD DAYS ARE GONE, 'ONATISI DO YOU REMEMBER PEOPLE LIKE IMOHEP,NOETIC2, PRIMITIVE, EVEN OLABOWALE? THE GOOD HEADS WANTS TO LEAVE FOR GOOD AND PLEASE ALLOW THEM TO DO SO. NAIRALAND IS LOOSING IT AND LOOSING IT FAST DUE TO BAD MODERATORS.
honestly i feel seun should really go back to the drawing board,the problem started when he stated with some of this moderators ,
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2012
onatisi: justwise i can see u are a moderator here and surely it is not for free , good that is ok , but if u really have the interest of this site at heart i dont think abusing a member is the best way to show ur love for seun or nl the best which is expected of a good experienced moderator will be to as much as possible calm skyone and tell him that you are looking into his matter that he should give u more time to look into his case i know seun is reading all this posts,

You don't know jack, just give yourself a break.

This website has about 7m members when i joined 3yrs ago, now its more than 9m and counting, not every website grows at that rate. If two out of 9m + are not happy then. . . .
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by nitrogen(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2012
@skyone, Seriously,i dont know what the problem is, for sanity's sake, change your email, after that, log out and do not ever log in again, simple as ABC, believe me thats the most simple and best way to deactivate your account.
Bros, you tire me o.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/953073/what-wrong-nairaland.com

ppl have been complaining about nl but seun is not doing anything maybe these moderators are his family members
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2012
nitrogen: ^^^ Seriously,i dont know what the problem is, for sanity's sake, change your email, after that, log out and do not ever log in again, simple as ABC, believe me thats the most simple and best way to deactivate your account.
Bros, you tire me o.

Don't mind those. . . .

They are still posting and still crying they want to leave. . .who sent you an invitation to start with? Are you expecting a refund before you stop posting?
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2012
onatisi: https://www.nairaland.com/953073/what-wrong-nairaland.com

ppl have been complaining about nl but seun is not doing anything maybe these moderators are his family members

You are just fooling around, do you realized that Seun apologized to the member that started that thread and he accepted it? People can click on that thread and see, but then again. . if you are not happy with NL, why not take a break?
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by alafin(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2012
justwise:

Don't mind those. . . .

They are still posting and still crying they want to leave. . .who sent you an invitation to start with? Are you expecting a refund before you stop posting?

Bros na for you o, why are you not seeing the sense in this matter. And people like you will open mouth begin curse obj and the rest yet your regime worst pass them.

Your heart is darkened man.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2012
justwise:

You are just fooling around, do you realized that Seun apologized to the member that started that thread and he accepted it? People can click on that thread and see, but then again. . if you are not happy with NL, why not take a break?
that is exactly the point we want to tae a very very looooooooooonnng break , so please give us a break ok
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by alafin(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2012
justwise:

Just about to go Wuse then i saw the above? Wait a minute so think true, true this website can not be closed down due to your own stupidity for not seeing the light in this matter, trust me it will only take a google official to discover your insanity and how you lock people up without allow them leave then you are doomed by destroying what Seun himself has building up for years.

You no they think at all?
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2012
onatisi:
that is exactly the point we want to tae a very very looooooooooonnng break , so please give us a break ok

You give yourself that break, stop logging on to post!! If you have dropped your email address or phone number then delete them and take a break.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2012
alafin:

Bros na for you o, why are you not seeing the sense in this matter. And people like you will open mouth begin curse obj and the rest yet your regime worst pass them.

Your heart is darkened man.

Don't be silly, deactivating an account does not mean that nobody will see your previous post again. The only way to get rid of your posts is to delete them.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2012
justwise:

You give yourself that break, stop logging on to post!! If you have dropped your email address or phone number then delete them and take a break.

like i said earlier you are powerless and useless in this matter so i have nothing to discuss with u.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2012
alafin:

Just about to go Wuse then i saw the above? Wait a minute so think true, true this website can not be closed down due to your own stupidity for not seeing the light in this matter, trust me it will only take a google official to discover your insanity and how you lock people up without allow them leave then you are doomed by destroying what Seun himself has building up for years.

You no they think at all?

What loads of garbage. Google, FBI my backside.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2012
onatisi:
like i said earlier you are powerless and useless in this matter so i have nothing to discuss with u.

Bla bla bla. . .i want to leave . .then he is still here ranting, who helps you to log on?
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by skyone(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2012
justwise:

Don't be silly, deactivating an account does not mean that nobody will see your previous post again. The only way to get rid of your posts is to delete them.

Ok o ga justwise, first deactivate my account let me see, though i don't want to leave now. grin

Honestly why una no dey tie people down like this, talk true how much you dey earn from Seun.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by skyone(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2012
justwise:

What loads of garbage. Google, FBI my backside.

he he ok now, you watch, na you dey destroy Seun step by step. Idiot
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2012
skyone:

Ok o ga justwise, first deactivate my account let me see, though i don't want to leave now. grin

Honestly why una no dey tie people down like this, talk true how much you dey earn from Seun.

The first step in getting back to your senses is to stop taking cheap grass, it really doesn't help you.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2012
skyone , listen do what i am doing go into ur account , and delete every single thing u have written on this site , it is pointless arguing with justwise
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2012
skyone:

he he ok now, you watch, na you dey destroy Seun step by step. Idiot

Get some food before dreaming of court case.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2012
onatisi: skyone , listen do what i am doing go into ur account , and delete every single thing u have written on this site , it is pointless arguing with justwise

Do you realized how silly that sound? You said that before and since then you have being posting, so basically after deleting your previous posts, you post again and start deleting them again?
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2012
so skyone pls ignore justfoolish and do as i say.i wonder how seun ever got o employ ppl like this.just start deleting now simple and i mean delete all not edit BUT DELETE
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by alafin(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2012
justwise:

Do you realized how silly that sound? You said that before and since then you have being posting, so basically after deleting your previous posts, you post again and start deleting them again?

Justwise, please kindly explain to the masses and be truthful about it. Why is it so difficult to set up a deactivation button? If you need help in doing that i can help you.

Secondly why are you so ready to die for Seun on this matter? even if it's loyalty as believed or the money involved at least allow people to deactivate their account as they pleases. Common, think and put things in order.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Skywalker5(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2012
why are you guys arguing over this? you already have the solution but you guys just enjoy arguing.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2012
alafin:

Justwise, please kindly explain to the masses and be truthful about it. Why is it so difficult to set up a deactivation button? If you need help in doing that i can help you.

Secondly why are you so ready to die for Seun on this matter? even if it's loyalty as believed or the money involved at least allow people to deactivate their account as they pleases. Common, think and put things in order.

Where did some of you get the idea that Mods are being paid here? I stick my neck in what i believe in.

At the moment the deactivation button is not available in NL, we all know that and he has made his complain, why is he and few little brats winging on? Why not allow Seun to consider the request and get back to them?

Then what is all these nonsense about Hackers, Terrorist and pedophiles being members of nl and his security?
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Peterson1993(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
nitrogen: @skyone, Seriously,i dont know what the problem is, for sanity's sake, change your email, after that, log out and do not ever log in again, simple as ABC, believe me thats the most simple and best way to deactivate your account.
Bros, you tire me o.
Na me tire pass oo. Sometimes some nairlanders irritate me. They busy making hell of noise, while the Seun dude is in the bank right now counting the $dollars he made last night from this website. Every busy minded human would always find his way to make his own dollars rather than just sit and look for ways to condemn another person's work. From the way they act, you should be surprise at all because I think they are still 13 years old teenagers still using their father pc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A New Kind Of Creature Found In The Forest Of Nandurbar District India (PHOTOS) / Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). / (Picture) Captivating Eyes or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.