Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account (12901 Views)

Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? / Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? / Seun, How About A Legal Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 04, 2012
CLOSE DELETE ACCOUNT!!

REMOVE AND ERASE PROFILE!!!
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by tpia1: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2012
you're better off figuring out a program that can do that for you, you know the guy is stubborn.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by bbpreye2: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
SEUN! Is it that u're scared that once you put a delete buttom u'll lose members from your site? I don't think so, if you really have your members at heart u'll listen to our complains, although I know you're not the listening type cos u showed it during our garri revolution!

Pls take your time to think about this issue, and while you're at it, pls unban my original handle "bbpreye" as I believe my garri people all want that!

Thanks.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by romii786(m): 2:14am On Feb 26, 2013
Hi there would like to delete my account from here cuz of security purposes pls help me out.was nt told tht once i am in i cant go out Is it. A prison If not then delete my account admins.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by MistaSkies(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
I just tried deleting my account and realized I couldn't. This is absolutely appalling!!! If this SEUN dude (or whoever the administrator of nairaland is) doesn't make provision for one to delete his or her account, Nairaland should then be seen as just another fraudulent website holding on to peoples e-mail addresses and vital information without their consent.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Seun(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
We are sorry that you are upset by this missing feature on Nairaland. We don't see Nairaland as a prison at all.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mista Skies: I just tried deleting my account and realized I couldn't. This is absolutely appalling!!! If this SEUN dude (or whoever the administrator of nairaland is) doesn't make provision for one to delete his or her account, Nairaland should then be seen as just another fraudulent website holding on to peoples e-mail addresses and vital information without their consent.
welcome to the club
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by TheMadame(f): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
Sir,
I think people joined this forum of their own free will and therefore should be free to de-activate their accounts and leave of their own free will.
Some of the biased moderators are not helping issues too.
If there is an entrance door into a house,there should be an exit door too. SIMPLES!
I laugh in doule-nesse.
Trapped/trapped!

2 Likes

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by TheMadame(f): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
Seun: We are sorry that you are upset by this missing feature on Nairaland. We don't see Nairaland as a prison at all.

So what are you doing about it?
A member insulted my husband and tribally abused me. Your biased moderator then banned me for responding to being called out.
I want out of your forum,so tell me how to do it PLEASE!
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by onatisi(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
TheMadame:

So what are you doing about it?
A member insulted my husband and tribally abused me. Your biased moderator then banned me for responding to being called out.
I want out of your forum,so tell me how to do it PLEASE!
i just dey laugh,you think seun will mind u?he has said his own ,we have dragged this issue and i have decided to just keep quite about it
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
J.Kramer:
seriously, its rily annoying that u cant close ur account. my biggest annoyance is the way google indexes nairaland. and we that have been registered since 06 have released our personal identity at one point so google forever indexes our names and profiles fast.
Does that mean we shouldnt have the right to surf this site anonymously?. if this is a forum and largely a social networking site, user security priviledges should be employed e.g delete account, or even delete posts (p.s: there are some of my posts here that are over 6 years old and dont even have the "delete" option on them, these posts have been indexed well by google" - make due changes seun, that is all we ask.

Rookie mistake. Never use your real email address to register on any forum!!
You are aware that if the owner creates a delete option, the total membership count will decrease right? He obviously doesn't want that since that is an indicator of how big his membership is (which equals more ad revenue for him).
Lesson - Never give out personal info on fora. Kapeesh
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by bobthebuilder99(m): 7:10am On Jun 04, 2013
Seun: We are sorry that you are upset by this missing feature on Nairaland. We don't see Nairaland as a prison at all.

Why is it missing??
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by Seun(m): 7:31am On Jun 04, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Why is it missing??
we are understaffed at the moment.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by bobthebuilder99(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2013
Seun: we are understaffed at the moment.

OK, no prob.

Hope you get more people soon.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by JohnnyPalmer: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2013
If you are understaffed den employ more staffs, seriously nairaland is turning into illuminati, wia once u ar in, u can't go out again, its not done anywia else, once u av a register button dia must be a way 2 delete ones account, d oda day sm1 was requesting for a dislike button, nd u said once facebook creates its own nairaland will create its 2, but av u 4gotten dat facebook created a delete account, but NL is yet 2 av one, btw youtube as a dislike button nd it has more users dan f.bk, close 2 2billion! I think you shuld give d pple wat dey want, and am pretty sure if a delete button is created most pple won't quit, sum pple jst want 2 delete dia old acct 2 b able 2 create a new one.

2 Likes

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by splashbaby(m): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2013
Who is hiding my post? like the truth is bitter right?
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by fyneboi79(m): 7:11am On Jun 05, 2013
Banning me or hiding my posts or closing my thread will •̸№t stop me from telling you on and on and on"STOP THIS NONSENSE SEUN and include the delete account button".Who will stay will stay who wants τ̲̅ȍ exit can go,do you have τ̲̅ȍ go tru with all these negative publicity τ̲̅ȍ create a delete account buttonPls just do the right thing and stop being less confident that pple will leave and ur forum will collapse,that can't happen.

1 Like

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by fyneboi79(m): 7:18am On Jun 05, 2013
splashbaby: Who is hiding my post? like the truth is bitter right?
Į̸̸̨ƭ should be Seun na.He virtually sleeps on this thread now.But na him go tire.As for me I'm ready for whatever Į̸̸̨ƭ takes τ̲̅ȍ get that delete button cos I have registered elsewhere and now find NL very rude and insulting τ̲̅ȍ my person.with all the childish sanctions.
We make NL and NL doesent make us.We are the life of this forum so enough of this intimidation from unintelligent sanctions.

1 Like

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by fyneboi79(m): 7:23am On Jun 05, 2013
Mista Skies: I just tried deleting my account and realized I couldn't. This is absolutely appalling!!! If this SEUN dude (or whoever the administrator of nairaland is) doesn't make provision for one to delete his or her account, Nairaland should then be seen as just another fraudulent website holding on to peoples e-mail addresses and vital information without their consent.
With all the fraud going on here these days I am also of the opinion that its an inside job.
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by splashbaby(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2013
Seun you are paranoid! Why do you have to hide my post when the content is not offensive..as usual, don't reply me but don't hide my post. Barefootbandit and I did a battle concerning this same subject and got the same reply "under staffed" Seun you are now very consistent with your tactful lies. Like I told you before...You are busy standing on a self destruct button, but now you have added kegs of gun powders to your toys...it will soon explode unless you do away with these your obasanjoed stance!

2 Likes

Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by fyneboi79(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2013
splashbaby: Seun you are paranoid! Why do you have to hide my post when the content is not offensive..as usual, don't reply me but don't hide my post. Barefootbandit and I did a battle concerning this same subject and got the same reply "under staffed" Seun you are now very consistent with your tactful lies. Like I told you before...You are busy standing on a self destruct button, but now you have added kegs of gun powders to your toys...it will soon explode unless you do away with these your obasanjoed stance!
I'm all out for what's right τ̲̅ȍ be done and there is •̸№ stopping me.I don't need his tactless replies cos he's a mere opportunist and that's why he has refused τ̲̅ȍ include the delete account button.where does that happen Nope!! I won't settle for less •̸№t anymore ,d I tink ‎u should let my pple go or like pharoh of Egypt,‎u will lose Į̸̸̨ƭ all like a crumbling pack of cards.A word is enough for the wise Seun Osewa!
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2013
@fyneboi79

Do you want to leave nairaland?
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by fyneboi79(m): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2013
justwise: @fyneboi79

Do you want to leave nairaland?
Of course I have every right τ̲̅ȍ want τ̲̅ȍ leave,•̸№t with all these baseless rules and unnecessary sanctions and bullsh!t. Do you know a way
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by r231(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
fyneboi79: Of course I have every right τ̲̅ȍ want τ̲̅ȍ leave,•̸№t with all these baseless rules and unnecessary sanctions and bullsh!t. Do you know a way???

YES

write your password on a piece of paper,

log out of NL

throw the paper in your mouth and chew it

AND dont ever log back in SIMPLES
Re: OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account by justwise(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
fyneboi79: Of course I have every right τ̲̅ȍ want τ̲̅ȍ leave,•̸№t with all these baseless rules and unnecessary sanctions and bullsh!t. Do you know a way

Stop posting and log off.

r231:

YES

write your password on a piece of paper,

log out of NL

throw the paper in your mouth and chew it

AND dont ever log back in SIMPLES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A New Kind Of Creature Found In The Forest Of Nandurbar District India (PHOTOS) / Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). / (Picture) Captivating Eyes or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.