Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,365 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

HHHHH - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HHHHH (1663 Views)

Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad / Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree / Which Of The Uk Universities Is The Cheapest For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HHHHH by abiatonye(f): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
JJJJJ
Re: HHHHH by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
abiatonye: Hello Nairalanders,

Please how easy is getting Admission into the Universities in Netherlands are? And do they keep to their words of getting the Student Visa for all their Accepted Students? Please guys who have already Applied, studying or have a positive idea should please share your good points of view. Lets all talk about the coming Admission,

if you want to get into a Netherland Uni then thats the country you should travel to and NOT Germany!

1 Like

Re: HHHHH by yemmyma: 4:01am On Jul 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

if you want to get into a Netherland Uni then thats the country you should travel to and NOT Germany!

So why not Germany? Is it in Africa? Please explain
Re: HHHHH by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
^^^very simple: you should travel to the country where your UNI will be in. how can this guy travel to Germany for his masters while the UNI is in the Netherland?!
Re: HHHHH by yemmyma: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
o ho! i did not know you meant that. Maybe i missed one part of the earlier comments. Thanks
Re: HHHHH by abiatonye(f): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
DAS
Re: HHHHH by Davedavy: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
abiatonye: Hello Nairalanders,

Please i will like to know how is life as a student in germany? i will be going there for my second masters in summers sessions which is feb 2013. i already hav my first master in information system engineering. pls which city or state is the best for getting a little part time job fast without learning the language first. how about life after your masters can you be able to get a job after your studies or you will be ask to leave once you finish. and other prospect a student can gain during his period of stay in germany. i know about the 7500 euro block account which i will buy into a dutch bank b4 applying for visa. but im not applying my visa from nigeria anyway.
i will like nairaland student studing in germany to pls responses to my questions pls.

Thanks for your anticipated co operation

Thanks

First thing you should do is to start learning German now,as a student in Germany, you are permitted to work,though the amount of time you are allowed to work is limited,and getting any kind of part time job without the knowledge of the local language won't be easy. Before you decide to study in Germany, you must be certain that you can support yourself financially for at least one year.Please do not rely on finding a part-time job as soon as you arrive in Germany, which will provide you with enough money to cover the costs of living. This is not usually the case.Once you pick the language though,you should be able to get a part time job without much problem especially in the big cities.

After ending your studies, you can extend your stay and spend up to one year looking for a job that is appropriate to your qualifications. Highly-qualified foreigners who have a job offer in Germany, can receive a (permanent) Settlement Permit (Niederlassungserlaubnis) without the need for any labour market checks or the approval of the Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit).
Re: HHHHH by abiatonye(f): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
GHGG
Re: HHHHH by Davedavy: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
abiatonye: @ davedavy, thanks so much for your information i really appreciate it alot, i[b] have already register for a
summer germany school, and my 7500 euro for the block account is also ready,[/b] hopefully
by God grace summer session which will start by march 1st 2013, i will b moving down to germany.
but with what you said is like your studing in germany already, if you dont mind,
we can exchange our contacts so i can have a more time to chart one on one with you, so i can be guilded in anything i doing.
thanks ones again.

I guess you are set then smiley.You can ask whatever query you have here,i believe others can gain from it as well.
I bet you'll find many Nigerian students in your school.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Enugu Rangers Striker Ifeanyi George Dies In Ghastly Accident (photos) / I Really Want To Move To New Zealand.any Advise / They'll Go Elsewhere And We Will Suffer It - UK Lawmakers Kicks Against Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.