Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (308043 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2012
s-beauty :
Merry Christmas to you all , and happy new year in advance.. May it bring joy to our world and may we share the goodness of God!
And for us still expecting the great news of our visas, we shall testify in this season of joy..(AMEN)
And for those dt hv gotten thrz , may they hv an everlasting joy..
Enjoy friends and hv fun..
@ Chris,this ur Santa eh, hope say this no b d Vo wey interview u b dt?..lol!
Lol!!! AMEN!!! By the Special Grace of GOD, You & Others ready to go for Visa Interviews soon shall get their Visas Approved IJN AMEN!!! We are waiting for you all as we are joyfully preparing to travel soon to the United States Of America! Visas Loading ........................................................................................................................MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE !!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry xmas to you all.I wish all spring hopeful success in their interviews.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bukahands(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
imperiouxx:

Try download this and see if it helps : www.calstate.edu/budget/student-fees/fee-rates/TuitionFeesAllCampus.pdf

Thanks have downloaded it will view on ma pc when I get home
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
bukahands:

Thanks have downloaded it will view on ma pc when I get home
Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bukahands(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Sent.

Thanks man God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by emmanuelkim: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
What is wrong with this VO at Abuja, i went to the interview for the second time, what i get again was shocking,

They Vo that interview me asked if i sit for SAT, and i said no, she just denied me for the second time, please house what will i do now, and when i went to SAT website the next date is January 26 or 28 2013, please house what will i do, by 26 0r 28, the admission is over, please i need advice, and am scared of mathematics, i am not good in math, please i need help,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kaycome: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
please i need ur advice. I jut got my i 20 today and my skool is resuming on the 7th of jan. Can i get a date b4 dat time again? Also who hav try to book for an appointment date of resent. Pl advice me on wat to do.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
emmanuelkim: What is wrong with this VO at Abuja, i went to the interview for the second time, what i get again was shocking,

They Vo that interview me asked if i sit for SAT, and i said no, she just denied me for the second time, please house what will i do now, and when i went to SAT website the next date is January 26 or 28 2013, please house what will i do, by 26 0r 28, the admission is over, please i need advice, and am scared of mathematics, i am not good in math, please i need help,

Simple! Do SAT before you could decide to show up anywhere. Admission can't over because you can always reapply if the school demands. Mathematics.....The moment a man is courageous to stand his fear, fear fears man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
kaycome: please i need ur advice. I jut got my i 20 today and my skool is resuming on the 7th of jan. Can i get a date b4 dat time again? Also who hav try to book for an appointment date of resent. Pl advice me on wat to do.

If you are set to go, you can ask for an emergency date BUT if you are not prepared, please don't go. Defer till summer or fall whichever the case in your school. I deferred my fall 2011 admission to spring 2012, one and half month to resumption.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
imperiouxx:

Simple! Do SAT before you could decide to show up anywhere. Admission can't over because you can always reapply if the school demands. Mathematics.....The moment a man is courageous to stand his fear, fear fears man.

Dt last part is meant for me .....
Nice word imperioux, how's d holiday!,hope ure having fun..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by nifty: 1:09am On Dec 26, 2012
@imperiouxx nd all is it possible to transfer credits from nigeria to an american university an example is leaving nigeria while in 200L OR 300L can you transfer your credits if it same as courses taken in the uni in usa and would the person apply as a transfer student?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:25am On Dec 26, 2012
s-beauty :

Dt last part is meant for me .....
Nice word imperioux, how's d holiday!,hope ure having fun..

Holiday is fine but just two days. sad

nifty: @imperiouxx nd all is it possible to transfer credits from nigeria to an american university an example is leaving nigeria while in 200L OR 300L can you transfer your credits if it same as courses taken in the uni in usa and would the person apply as a transfer student?

Yea.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 2:26am On Dec 26, 2012
nifty: @imperiouxx nd all is it possible to transfer credits from nigeria to an american university an example is leaving nigeria while in 200L OR 300L can you transfer your credits if it same as courses taken in the uni in usa and would the person apply as a transfer student?
Yes of course that's why it's called "Transfer Student"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by nifty: 4:19am On Dec 26, 2012
@imperiouxx and walexy GBAYI!!!! guys.............................my schools i intend applying to has got in-house evaluators do you think there evaluators would do a good job or i shld go thru wes............cause i already tried one nd wasnt accepted for spring so am thinking of waiting till fall wen i am finally in-state so i can pay cheap money and as well get financial aid
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 5:15am On Dec 26, 2012
nifty: @imperiouxx and walexy GBAYI!!!! guys.............................my schools i intend applying to has got in-house evaluators do you think there evaluators would do a good job or i shld go thru wes............cause i already tried one nd wasnt accepted for spring so am thinking of waiting till fall wen i am finally in-state so i can pay cheap money and as well get financial aid

Since they evaluate themselves.... save money. But if you wish to save your transcript with wes....cool!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by labiowo: 5:55am On Dec 26, 2012
Merry xmas to all NL,I have been issued I-20 by university in US which i have deferred for fall semester 2013.The problem i have right now is that I submitted my personal bank statement as self sponsor but when i showed the I-20 to my boss he promised to assist by giving me the company bank statement and other required supporting documents.Pls nairaland forum,can i write the school to inform them about that so that they can include this in the next I-20 that will be issue for fall semester?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by franklynx(m): 7:32am On Dec 26, 2012
labiowo: Merry xmas to all NL,I have been issued I-20 by university in US which i have deferred for fall semester 2013.The problem i have right now is that I submitted my personal bank statement as self sponsor but when i showed the I-20 to my boss he promised to assist by giving me the company bank statement and other required supporting documents.Pls nairaland forum,can i write the school to inform them about that so that they can include this in the next I-20 that will be issue for fall semester?

yepp..u can do jus dat..der is no prob wif dat..jus inform dem ontime..as dey wud need u 2 send the statement of account of such company sponsoring u b4 ur fall 2013 I-20 wiil be issued...my cents
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2012
Snazzygirl: Merry Christmas House.
@ Yvete,pls I really need ur help with dis.... Do u knw San Jacinto collge? Any thots on San Jacinto VS Houston Community Coll? Wc one takes better care of F-1 studnts? No sensible info online ...Thnks dear.

Sorry for the late response. Both schools are good and inexpensive. Since you're going for Pre-Med, you may prefer San Jac because of its smaller campus body, student-teacher ratio, etc. Most of my friends with nursing degrees went to San Jac. I think its more science inclined than HCCS. International students pay the same fees (Out of state tuition - Intl.) so cost is not a factor. San Jac is far in the north side unless you live in that area.

HCCS has more campuses across Houston (maybe about 7) so its easily accessible from any part of town. Plus you can take classes anywhere and change campuses anytime. Its very diverse - a haven for international transfers with a guarantee of at least one Nigerian in your sciences classes cheesy cheesy yeaa. You have the option of schooling online for almost every class if you wish.

Hope this helps.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
@ house: pls which courier service is the most fastest,reliable and efficient in carrying document from usa to Nigeria and how much and how many days does it take. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Paywole: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
ollyboy1: @ house: pls which courier service is the most fastest,reliable and efficient in carrying document from usa to Nigeria and how much and how many days does it take. Thank you
dhl is like 20500,fedex 22500,tnt,12260 depending on ur choice but i think dhl is still the best but they are all reliable
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Snazzygirl: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
@Yvete, thanks dear...really helpful post. GBU.

@Paywole, r u sure about the prices u wrote....seems 2 b high cz I remember I paid $60 for some documents to be sent to me via fedex.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
Snazzygirl: @Paywole, r u sure about the prices u wrote....seems 2 b high cz I remember I paid $60 for some documents to be sent to me via fedex.

My dear, you are right!!! Hmmm!!! I thought the price(s) increased overnight! Lol!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
nifty: @imperiouxx and walexy GBAYI!!!! guys.............................my schools i intend applying to has got in-house evaluators do you think there evaluators would do a good job or i shld go thru wes............cause i already tried one nd wasnt accepted for spring so am thinking of waiting till fall wen i am finally in-state so i can pay cheap money and as well get financial aid
Let the school do the evaluation why waste time and money with WES, wait did you win a DV lottery?...if yes then just chill till you get to the states...you have a lot of opportunities on your arrival....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
I kept getting mails about doing foreign business with people I don't know. They got my email through nairaland profile.
It's annoying I no dey do business o!

One of the many gotten this morning:
"Hello Dear, Can we open this communication link here by contacting my email (xxxxxx@yahoo.com)am Kevine by name,searching for a foreign partner,for some thing serious;am contacting you after going through your profile today, but for details,contact me as i mention above to you and more of my pictures will come your way, thanks till i see your reply"

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
imperiouxx: I kept getting mails about doing foreign business with people I don't know. They got my email through nairaland profile.

"Hello Dear, Can we open this communication link here by contacting my email (xxxxxx@yahoo.com)am Kevine by name,searching for a foreign partner,for some thing serious;am contacting you after going through your profile today, but for details,contact me as i mention above to you and more of my pictures will come your way, thanks till i see your reply"
Hahahahahahahaha.....guy business is good...are you sure it's business or "business" wink?....lol

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by nifty: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
@walexy am in the states already and yes lottery
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
nifty: @walexy am in the states already and yes lottery
oh that's good, so i'll advise you wait till you are "in-state"...you know say for here one must take hold of any opportunity...i know it may be boring waiting that long but you just chill ok...pay the cheap money oooo...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
walex57:
Hahahahahahahaha.....guy business is good...are you sure it's business or "business" wink?....lol

I can't even count money, let alone doing business. angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bukahands(m): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hello gurus I just stumbled on a course the other day at carlifornia state university biotechnology and mba masters how do u guys see this course ? I studied biochemistry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
imperiouxx: I kept getting mails about doing foreign business with people I don't know. They got my email through nairaland profile.

Lol.where do you get these awesome smileys from?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2012

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.