Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (307537 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
Andre Ogara: OMG!!!! So many amazing testimonies. God is doing wonders. I know he shall not pass me by. My interview is on the 2nd of January in Lagos. Reading all these wonderful accounts, I know God will do it for me. And I will not fail to come back and testify to this wonderful family of nairalanders.
Amen and so shall it be in Jesus name ..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
freshdude: Hello errone hope yall havin a splendid xmas.Am in need of a sample sponsor letter, if anyone have a copy pls kindly forward to gaby4sure at yahoo dot com

Google it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dmoney104(m): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
@airroseice's and yetfiakkie , hope all is well with u guys , No comment since. Need 2 contact u guys pls paste me ur digits
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
[b][quote author=walex57][/quote]

@walex been busy with assignments and projects rounding up soon for my last semseter joining u in cali soon doe...yemdeb welcome to Chicago.....@ Kross congratulobia

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 12:24am On Dec 29, 2012
Anthonymighty:

I'm going to Boston MA. From Lagos. Abeg help me find better flight that doesn't cost much. Departure date is 12th of January wink thanks
Bor check out wakanow.com now, i saw a flight on royal air maroc from lagos to new york for $1026 and then a connecting flight from NY to Boston on Jetblue airline for $180 which gives your total journey as $1206 total...it's the best i could find bro...rush it now... http://www.wakanow.com/NG/flights/listing.aspx?searchId=itd2sredhbndsbuapkcrxgdi1873914480 and https://www.google.com/flights/?hl=en#search;f=EWR,JFK,LGA;t=BOS;q=flight+from+new+york+to+boston;d=2013-01-13;r=2013-01-17;s=0;a=B6 take care
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2012
Chi-town Base:
[b]

@walex been busy with assignments and projects rounding up soon for my last semseter joining u in cali soon doe...yemdeb welcome to Chicago.....@ Kross congratulobia
Men na enjoyment you dey ooo...abeg hit me up when u don reach CA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 1:21am On Dec 29, 2012
kpolli:

Do not pick a weekend date cos demand for that ticket myt be higher. . . That's why I picked a Tuesday to search for you

Ehen....See me i have already taken a weekend date...na so i go just mess up...Thanks bro. that info was useful. I will pick a weekday instead. #Noted....Gracias wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 29, 2012
kpolli:

Huh, I won't talk like that

@bruminero
As long as nothing has changed in her situation. . . 0.01% chance of getting it
So u need to let us know every details of her interview so we can reveal to you (cos its obvious she did and you dunno how to determine this)how she messed up n how to solve this for you guys. . .
@kpoli, D̶̲̥̅̊ questions where why u.s,she answered well,why school,she asnwered well but was scared and stammered a lil,her waec is 2007 and she was ask wat she been doing since den and she said she went to ply 2008 to 2010 f̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇я̩̥̊ her nd,got her certificate 2011,den started @ unilag 100 level @ 2012 buh dat her dad isn't satisfied with d education system in nigeria,and den they asked f̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇я̩̥̊ her if she took sat,and she said yes,show it to d v.o,and d v.o asked f̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇я̩̥̊ statement of account,she showed it too.and d v.o said she can't grant her visa @ dis time that she may reapply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 1:42am On Dec 29, 2012
bruminero: actually notin went wrong wit d interview,J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ dat d student was fast in speaking and a lil stammering, D̶̲̥̅̊ student is 21 years old,undergraduate.d student was asked why u.s,why d skool,sponsors statement of account.

Yeah right! Nothing went wrong with the interview yet whoever it is (prolly you) was denied. To get answers, people need to tell their experience in full. If people that were denied did not share their experience, how would you know what to watch out for?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 29, 2012
Yvete:

Yeah right! Nothing went wrong with the interview yet whoever it is (prolly you) was denied. To get answers, people need to tell their experience in full. If people that were denied don't share their experience, how would you know what to watch out for?
D̶̲̥̅̊ questions where why u.s,she answered well,why school,she asnwered well but was scared and stammered a lil,her waec is 2007 and she was ask wat she been doing since den and she said she went to ply 2008 to 2010 f̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇я̩̥̊ her nd,got her certificate 2011,den started @ unilag 100 level @ 2012 buh dat her dad isn't satisfied with d education system in nigeria,and den they asked f̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇я̩̥̊ her if she took sat,and she said yes,show it to d v.o,and d v.o asked f̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇я̩̥̊ statement of account,she showed it too.and d v.o said she can't grant her visa @ dis time that she may reapply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 1:54am On Dec 29, 2012
walex57:
Bor check out wakanow.com now, i saw a flight on royal air maroc from lagos to new york for $1026 and then a connecting flight from NY to Boston on Jetblue airline for $180 which gives your total journey as $1206 total...it's the best i could find bro...rush it now... http://www.wakanow.com/NG/flights/listing.aspx?searchId=itd2sredhbndsbuapkcrxgdi1873914480 and https://www.google.com/flights/?hl=en#search;f=EWR,JFK,LGA;t=BOS;q=flight+from+new+york+to+boston;d=2013-01-13;r=2013-01-17;s=0;a=B6 take care

Thanks bro....I will check it out now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 2:29am On Dec 29, 2012
bruminero: D̶̲̥̅̊ questions where why u.s,she answered well,why school,she asnwered well but was scared and stammered a lil,her waec is 2007 and she was ask wat she been doing since den and she said she went to ply 2008 to 2010 f̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇я̩̥̊ her nd,got her certificate 2011,den started @ unilag 100 level @ 2012 buh dat her dad isn't satisfied with d education system in nigeria,and den they asked f̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇я̩̥̊ her if she took sat,and she said yes,show it to d v.o,and d v.o asked f̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇я̩̥̊ statement of account,she showed it too.and d v.o said she can't grant her visa @ dis time that she may reapply

Answered well by whose standard? That's why you have to be specific
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2012
kpolli:

Answered well by whose standard? That's why you have to be specific
i don't get u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2012
Where is imperiouxx??

Y'all need to show some love to our person (oga). Get well soon big boss! ((hugs))
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2012
bruminero: D̶̲̥̅̊ questions where why u.s, she answered well ,why school, she asnwered well but was scared and stammered a lil,her waec is 2007 and she was ask wat she been doing since den and she said she went to ply 2008 to 2010 f̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇я̩̥̊ her nd,got her certificate 2011,den started @ unilag 100 level @ 2012 buh dat her dad isn't satisfied with d education system in nigeria

The reasoning behind the bolded could be the problem. If she(you) 'answered well', there is no need to seek additional answers. If anyone's parent is unsatisfied with the educational system why would they enroll at Unilag at all? From the lil I know, the educational standard there is pretty good.

Ask the 22 yr old to share her experience herself in full to be critiqued/guided/helped accordingly.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2012
Yvete:

The reasoning behind the bolded could be the problem. If she(you) 'answered well', there is no need to seek additional answers. If anyone's parent is unsatisfied with the educational system why would they enroll at Unilag at all? From the lil I know, the educational standard there is pretty good.

Ask the 22 yr old to share her experience herself in full to be critiqued/guided/helped accordingly.

Wrong there hun
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2012
bruminero: i don't get u.

Who said her answers were good
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2012
kpolli: Wrong there hun

Lol oops! ....I know that the school is really hyped. That's were Ms Mamacita went, UNILAG. undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2012
Yvete:

Lol oops! ....I know that the school is really hyped. That's were Ms Mamacita went, UNILAG. undecided

I went to unilag too, don't mind her. . . The girls enjoyed, us guys did not
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2012
kpolli: I went to unilag too, don't mind her. . . The girls enjoyed, us guys did not

Ooh you did! That's cool. She did philosophy there. I guess she learned how to 'over-analyze' weather conditions. Plus, she's still feeling sick-ish unfortunately. sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jkelly0007: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2012
Hello house,pls ur advice is all I need,I am going top usa to study flight dispatch,av been admitted am planing sending the tution fee,but a friend told me they mite still refuse my visa even after showing prove of payment and accomodation and everything...is it true
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2012
Yvete:

Ooh you did! That's cool. She did philosophy there. I guess she learned how to 'over-analyze' weather conditions. Plus, she's still feeling sick-ish unfortunately. sad

Hmm, she was in faculty of art. . . Awww didn't know the weather was that bad. . . Wish her speedy recovery. . . Still dunno how I avoided illness myself. . . She should drink lots of tea, eat pepperish food and drink vodka too (helps me recover from flu). . . wud try n send her a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2012
jkelly0007: Hello house,pls ur advice is all I need,I am going top usa to study flight dispatch,av been admitted am planing sending the tution fee,but a friend told me they mite still refuse my visa even after showing prove of payment and accomodation and everything...is it true

Do not send any fee oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2012
kpolli:

Who said her answers were good
she told me she answered well,i wud call her to give me full details of wat happened so we can know were d problem is.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2012
Congrats to all that got their visas and wishing you all the best in your studies. Does anybody know about Southern Arkansas University? i'm planning to apply to this school for the 2013 fall semester admission and also do i need to pay another sevis fee if i apply to this school and the reason why i want to apply to this school is because i remembered during my last interview, the VO asked me why i'm going for computer science major in a christian university ? Please i need some advice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2012
A New York City man was pushed to his death in front of a subway train in the Sunnyside neighborhood of Queens, police said, in the second such fatality this month.
Investigators on Friday searched for an unidentified woman who rose from a bench and suddenly pushed the man from behind, sending him flying onto the tracks as a train entered a station in Queens. Police said Friday the man was 46 years old and from India. He lived in New York City and worked for a printing business.

Pls, guys be careful there are lots of Psycho__ in US now. Even, where you live, in your class, in the market, watch out. God will surely be with us. 'Ama ko ere oko dele'.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2012
Amen!!! Jimtosam, thanks a lot for the info! Hope u are doing fine! Stay Cool!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2012
dnpasion: Congrats to all that got their visas and wishing you all the best in your studies. Does anybody know about Southern Arkansas University? i'm planning to apply to this school for the 2013 fall semester admission and also do i need to pay another sevis fee if i apply to this school and the reason why i want to apply to this school is because i remembered during my last interview, the VO asked me why i'm going for computer science major in a christian university ? Please i need some advice.

You don't av to pay anoda sevis fee.I know about the school,am going to somewhere in arkansas too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2012
@ makaveli16: pls av u eventually collected ur package from fedex? How long did it eventually take to get it and how much does it cost?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2012
dnpasion: Congrats to all that got their visas and wishing you all the best in your studies. Does anybody know about Southern Arkansas University? i'm planning to apply to this school for the 2013 fall semester admission and also do i need to pay another sevis fee if i apply to this school and the reason why i want to apply to this school is because i remembered during my last interview, the VO asked me why i'm going for computer science major in a christian university ? Please i need some advice.
No you don't have to pay another SEVIS fee. And the mentioned university isn't a christian-owned university.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by makaveli16(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
ollyboy1: @ makaveli16: pls av u eventually collected ur package from fedex? How long did it eventually take to get it and how much does it cost?

I'm yet to receive it as @ today. It takes 3-5 business days normally, a friend of mine got his within the time frame. Care less about the amount bro (paid $110 through eshipglobal), care about efficiency. You don't want to walk an inch in my shoes. It's left me distraught and devastated. Keep your head up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
makaveli16:

I'm yet to receive it as @ today. It takes 3-5 business days normally, a friend of mine got his within the time frame. Care less about the amount bro (paid $110 through eshipglobal), care about efficiency. You don't want to walk an inch in my shoes. It's left me distraught and devastated. Keep your head up.

Thank you. The school recommended the eshipglobal to me as well but I told them to send it to a friend of mine who is going to send it to me thru fedex.just wanted to know ow efficient they are? I think the prob is cos of d hols and d fact that maybe they will first go to ur sch to collect it from them.so sorry abt that.let's hope u will collect it latest 2nd wen d hols is over.it is well my bro.do u want to wait to receive d I-20 b4 booking appointment,didn't d sch scan d I-20 to u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.