Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (308171 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 6:05am On Mar 16, 2013
slimmy05: Hello house, I will like to commend you all for your comments and contribution. My dad happens to be my sponsor and he has just 12million in his account, I want to know if its ok to take to the embassy. I am writing my GRE exam on monday. I want you all to wish me success and not luck. Thanks to bigfrancis for the study materials. God bless you all.
I wish you success bro. Your experience shall be very fruitful.
Your account statement is ok so far as the amount covers the expenses stated. Cheers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:32am On Mar 16, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Welcome brother!!! You finally landed.

Yes o Nwannemo...I have o. Igbo Kwenu for you dis grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:35am On Mar 16, 2013
Yvete:

Anthony is on an 'Empire State of Mind' right now. smiley Had a good laugh, Lolz. You were warned about the cold. Hehee
Say Hi to Jayz & Beyonce
Bear HUG to Lauryn Hill
Chop Knuckle, Alicia Keys
Slap 50 Cent for me!
grin

Be careful out there!

Mehn i will greet them for you cheesy i live like few blocks to 50 cent's home when he was still at queens. You need to see these young New Yorkers how dem dey dress...sag jean to the lowest and every kid here is a drug dealer. grin I like the gangsta life here sha...reminds me of Mushin for Lagos... grin grin grin I dey run go boston soonest tho because orientation starts april 3rd. and i wanna enter the school on time so i can get a job before its all taken. I will surely be careful Ma'am...thanks so much for the love.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:36am On Mar 16, 2013
moroh:
You are like a 1 hr train ride away from me. Welcome!That Boston wey you mention, are u sure its not colder than New York?...Hehehe

Boston cold pass NY o...So i heard. where are you at?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2013
imperiouxx:

Welcome poppa! Relax first, I will send you my address soon. Cheers!

yes boss....no problem yo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:38am On Mar 16, 2013
FBI/CIA:

Baba OOo°˚˚˚° ! Ur head dey dere walahi.....
I saw the hell you went tru b4 you could get a date from the previous post mhen you are strong!
I just hope my story will have an happy ending like dis make ♍ƺ scale thru all these hurdles.... God dey!

Just pray and fast and prepare well. You will scale thru. go there confident and get the visa out of their hands... grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:40am On Mar 16, 2013
Seunbunmi:

Ooosheee finally finally u don enter ilu nla loL. Congrats mehn, jst try arrange urself well o make uno dey get runnin nose Like my 2yrs old nephew lol. Be safe bro

Omo iya mi...mo ti wole o....Olenu bi nozzle. grin Mehn the running nose has stopped, because i begin tripple my wears and i went to walmart to get this hand gloves i wear when i walk the streets. Thanks alot ma nigga wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:40am On Mar 16, 2013
I.Joan:

WELCOME!!! grin grin grin

Gracias smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2013
obowunmi:

Anthony Mighty...I'm around area myself - I live in the trump plaza. wink wink

When you settle, you fit show my side.

Sure....only that i hardly know how to transport myself here. esp. out of the city because i no sabi their bus system, na GPS i dey use waka always if i dey go far place... grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:47am On Mar 16, 2013
Mamacita007:

Yes ooo dont dulllll. you're now the latest citizen of boston sorry new york. Cover up well make cold no freeze you like statue of liberty. llooolll
Look for a good church in boston. Dont forget ur 7 days fasting and prayer for this visa. You think ill 4get abi haahaahaa

he should be careful after slapping 50 cent. llooolll

Haha...Naughty gurl...You still remember all my sacrifices...Mehn the 7 days thingy worked nah. e no waste. i use holy ghost for the VO on that day and i saw goose bumps all over him when the spirit entered.. grin grin grin....as for the cold...i don ready for am.with thick jackets and hoodies..although im happy they said in like 2 weeks it should go off...the cold sef dey over shadow sun. i hardly open my eyes when i walk on the street and i always do a calculation in Naira of literally every $$ i spend. grin grin smiley....Thanks alot mama...have fun and stay +ve always. wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2013
smithjanetstore: Baba ooo omo eko fulltime so you finally debe washere padi mi i saw ur interview stuff i was nt easy but u nake the VO down all corrects but na narrow escape you know am having the same pblem of few yrs gap baba i go still need u fulltime on what to do
BEST WISHES

omo aye...olenu pa...ko si werey padimi...fi gbogbo e si owo Oluwa. Just work on your gaps and you should be fine bro....That gap thing is important because they will SURELY ask you and you need to be smart when it comes to that part during your interview because many have been denied because of that part alone. Cheers ma nigga. wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olarwarlay(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2013
Mamacita007:

olawalay your battery is almost flat. Go and charge your BB lloooolll. May God grant you retentive memory when you write the sat.

Battery now fully charged! Amen Ma'am, tnx a bunch...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by iamchux(m): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2013
@olsmade
Tnxx so much,I appreciate..

Hello house, I v anoda issue partaining my college of choice.My broda wantd me to have my masters in cleveland,Ohio but after my search I realised no sch offers anytin close to my course, wen I told him abt it he then said I shld try texas cos we v relatives there but the issues is that I v seen a sch in alabama that doesn't require gre for my field cos I had 285 in it.The issue is that I knw no one in Alabama, but wld I be able to cope in this scenario,tho accomodation wld be offered by the sch...Pls I want ppl who r in the US schooling in wer they v no one nd how they r coping to pls gemme some gingers or hints on this...I rilly nid yur responses house, tnxxx in anticipation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2013
iamchux: @olsmade
Tnxx so much,I appreciate..

Hello house, I v anoda issue partaining my college of choice.My broda wantd me to have my masters in cleveland,Ohio but after my search I realised no sch offers anytin close to my course, wen I told him abt it he then said I shld try texas cos we v relatives there but the issues is that I v seen a sch in alabama that doesn't require gre for my field cos I had 285 in it.The issue is that I knw no one in Alabama, but wld I be able to cope in this scenario,tho accomodation wld be offered by the sch...Pls I want ppl who r in the US schooling in wer they v no one nd how they r coping to pls gemme some gingers or hints on this...I rilly nid yur responses house, tnxxx in anticipation

Mehn.....Im going to boston too and i dont know a soul there....You be man now...You will cope. Provided you have money for rent...u will

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by richiebaba(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2013
@ bigfrancis pls help me send Gre nd Toefl materials to richieontyme@gmail.com. Tnx in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Adroitbabz: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2013
richiebaba: @ bigfrancis pls help me send Gre nd Toefl materials to richieontyme@gmail.com. Tnx in advance

Please bosses, I also need toefl materials (adroitbabs@yahoo.com). You all are very much appreciated!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2013
imperiouxx:

@Bigfrancis,

Hope you're doing fine. I can't wait to hear good news from you soon.

Yea, definitely bro. You'll hear good news from me. God has been good to me so far.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by 2chains1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hello house! I just applied to university of Massachusetts Lowell campus and also university of south Florida. All for fall entry. Please am I too late and I also want to apply for west Kentucky University too. FOR A MASTERS PROGRAM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by cyril83(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hello house, does anyone know anything about capital university ohio?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
eduson002: . Thanks OjaP.... U know I was hoping 2 get a GA only to get a conditional admit.I wil accept Ȋ̝̊̅† cos its curriculum really fit my career goals. Lady yvete...thanks I will work on that.I also applied to other schs.
I wanted to tell you this earlier but I forgot. You must not get a GA in your department. Yes. Other GAs such as administrative & residential life GAs exist aside teaching and research assistant GAs. You'll have to look outside your department for available GA postings. Usually, your prospective school will have a central website where available GA positions are advertised.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
2-chains:
Hello house! I just applied to university of Massachusetts Lowell campus and also university of south Florida. All for fall entry. Please am I too late and I also want to apply for west Kentucky University too. FOR A MASTERS PROGRAM

We aren't in the proper position to tell you whether you're late or not. It depends on the deadline stipulated by your school. Did you check the deadline before you applied? If yes and its not late, its ok then. Some schools have may 1 as deadline for fall. Your schools may be part of them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by FBICIA(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
Anthonymighty:

Just pray and fast and prepare well. You will scale thru. go there confident and get the visa out of their hands... grin

Tanks baba _u2 much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2013
richiebaba: @ bigfrancis pls help me send Gre nd Toefl materials to richieontyme@gmail.com. Tnx in advance
Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2013
Adroitbabz:

Please bosses, I also need toefl materials (adroitbabs@yahoo.com). You all are very much appreciated!
Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Just saw an advert on NL this morning by Gate Consult offering to help pay sevis fees and dat receipt will be printed in 2-3 working days. Has anyone tried dem b4? Shd be getting my i20 soon. Wanna know my options.

Fellow Fall applicants, how far na? Have u started getting ur i20s?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bodeplot: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2013
@kpolli or anyoda NL that knws abt LSU.please bro,just nid ur answer about lsu,the question is does lsu waive toefl for nigerians? finking of removing dem on my toefl list and put anoda school.bt if dey don't waive,wud gladly leave it..many thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by iamchux(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
@ Anthonymighty, tnx xo much but still got one more question...You landed in NY rite? If xo, do you have any1 you are staying wit or you got a hotel der Juz asking this Q cos am tryn to prepare in advance for mine nd economise cash...Wishn you safe trip to Boston..tnxxxx...pls reply..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by AndreOgara(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
It's a huge complex and people get to choose when to take their exams lol. I guess few others were littered across the building...
Yvete:

Lolz. Where was everyone else? Seems like you enrolled in a hybrid class.

@ Prince: HCCS is not the cheapest. Its a well reputed CC and very diverse with over 20-something campuses plus distance Ed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by oedipus: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
oedipus: Hi guys I really need your help, i'm applying to a college, and i'm having problems filling the application form, I saw this part-»OC CC Datatel #, initial___ enter date___ and I have no idea what this means, I also saw this part where i'm supposed to send my official transcripts in english, again I have no idea what that means, so I was hoping you guys can help out... Thanks and pls no mean comments
no reply?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
Yvete:

Anthony is on an 'Empire State of Mind' right now. smiley Had a good laugh, Lolz. You were warned about the cold. Hehee
Say Hi to Jayz & Beyonce
Bear HUG to Lauryn Hill
Chop Knuckle, Alicia Keys
[b]Slap 50 Cent for me!
grin[/b]

Be careful out there!

No slap my landlord o

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
Anthonymighty: Touched Down JFK since Monday afternoon...Mehn New York is freaking COLD. Damn! I came out of the airport after immigration and homeland security finished their thing. I was wearing just one Shirt and a Jean, as the breeze blow me, it didnt take up to 5 mins my hands were folding...mehn i quickly opened my bag, carry my Thickest Sweater + Jacket wear. grin grin Because water don dey comot my nose. Its all good sha. I am in South Side Jamaica Ave. NY. Imagine...the same place 50 cent grew up. grin grin...Cant wait for school to resume jare make i run go Boston.

IMPERIOUXX....My man...i got u that stuff...but cant post it down now o...gimme a lil time to settle down fully. wink

KPOLI.....Happy Birthday to you manny. Long Life n H1B grin

Yvete.... wink wink wink

Thanks bro, Na H1B or prosperity u wan write??

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.