Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

He Told Me To Bleep Off - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Told Me To Bleep Off (1639 Views)

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do / He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him / He Told His Fiancee To Remove Her Leg Chain Before Meeting His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Told Me To Bleep Off by lanjum(f): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2012
I and my hubby had misunderstanding last nite and he went to bed angrily,I joined him later I touch him so that we can intimate cos am in my ovulatory period and we are still seeking 4 d fruit of d womb and asked me to Bleep Off. Since that yst I hv nt spoken to him but I cooked his food,but am angry with him for using that language for me.
Re: He Told Me To Bleep Off by webcam(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2012
@poster what do you expect from angry man?you said he was angry with you before he go to bed....when he mind has settle explain to him how you feel about the language he used he might apologise and take note of bad words next time he is angry

2 Likes

Re: He Told Me To Bleep Off by warrior01: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
lanjum: I and my hubby had misunderstanding last nite and he went to bed angrily,I joined him later I touch him so that we can intimate cos am in my ovulatory period and we are still seeking 4 d fruit of d womb and asked me to Bleep Off. Since that yst I hv nt spoken to him but I cooked his food,but am angry with him for using that language for me.
according to you; he said bleep off and you bleeped off. So, whatz the problem?
Re: He Told Me To Bleep Off by Honeycity(f): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
both of you need to grow up
Re: He Told Me To Bleep Off by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
@OP
if you were in your ovulating period and wanted to have some bedroom acrobatics, then why didnt you shut up (excuse my French) instead of arguing?! then you turn around and expect him to smile and mount you like nothing happened?!
some women make very little sense!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: He Told Me To Bleep Off by agiboma(f): 12:31am On Jul 20, 2012
^^^^^ LOL
@ op talk to him when he has calmed down
Re: He Told Me To Bleep Off by jigwe101: 1:51am On Jul 20, 2012
agiboma: ^^^^^ LOL
@ op talk to him when he has calmed down

Simple
Re: He Told Me To Bleep Off by spothot: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
if you were in your ovulating period and wanted to have some bedroom acrobatics, then why didnt you shut up (excuse my French) instead of arguing?! then you turn around and expect him to smile and mount you like nothing happened?!
some women make very little sense!!!!!
abi oooo
Re: He Told Me To Bleep Off by braveheart2012(m): 1:44am On Jul 22, 2012
LOL! Some people really shouldn't be married. What else was she expecting after a fight?!!!!! A wife that loves to fight with her husband should get herself a good, durable vibrator and a good divorce lawyer. Hahahahahahahaha!

(1) (Reply)

Did I Made Mistake / "Must One Go For Deliverance Before And After Wedding?" / Five Things You Must Not Do Before Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.