Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Workforce Management Centre,are They Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Management Centre,are They Real (3353 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) / Graduate Career Opportunity In A Leading Bank – Workforce Management Centre / Workforce Management Centre (banking & Financial Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Management Centre,are They Real by osemudiame(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2007
P
Re: Workforce Management Centre,are They Real by amievivian(f): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2007
may be maybe not
but wat pisses me off bout them is collecting such amount of money from unemployed
y cant dey wait till we get the job n then we get to pay them
doesnt make sense to me at all
Re: Workforce Management Centre,are They Real by nteje: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2007
got an information from a reliable source in bank PHB HR that workforce is recruiting for them . my dear, you may be on ur way to bank phb. good luck.
Re: Workforce Management Centre,are They Real by asaajuomo1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2007
If they are recruiting for bank phb, why are they demanding N50,000:00 for training from unemployed Graduates.
Re: Workforce Management Centre,are They Real by Endless77: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hi Friends,
As regard work force, they are located at

Swiss centre
Beside UPS building
Gbagada, Lagos.

Pls go there to verify your SMS, you will not end this year the same, your status must change, God of 11th hours will visit you in the remaining days of this year

Regards.
Re: Workforce Management Centre,are They Real by realkemmy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2007
work force is currently recruiting for bank PHB and Platinum capital limited( a subsidiary of Bank PHB)

a staff of Bank PHB asked me to go submit my CV there.

the are real.
Re: Workforce Management Centre,are They Real by knzguru(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2007
Workforce Management Center is more than just an HR/recruitment firm. Their WORKFORCE NATIONAL CAREER CENTER is one of the few federally recognised CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTRES in Nigeria and was recently accredited by the Federal Ministry of Education to set up a National Career Centre.

About the fees charged, the idea is to equip graduates with relevant skills that make them readily employable. After completion of this training they recommend participants to the various organisations they are working with.

And no i don't work for them but i have been to the organisation and spoken with them and that's where i got my information. I've alos done some checking around to verify that they are for real. They are! www.wfncc.com

Also check out AGDC, After-school Graduate Development Center (www.graddev.com), they are also an accredited National Career Center
Re: Workforce Management Centre,are They Real by Awerowero: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2008
Thank you for the clarification but I think both organisations are very different, the only similarity between AGDC and Workforce is the accreditation by the Federal Ministry of Education to run National Career Centres(I hear there are 6 in total nationwide)

Workforce has existed for awhile as a HR consultancy firm whilst AGDC started last year as a social not for profit enterprise focused on youth development.

As I learnt, AGDC runs most programs free for unemployed youth with donor and sponsorship funds.I think they are implementation partners on Leap Africas employability program sponsored by the US govt, International youth foundation and Microsoft etc.

The companies in your response are thus very seperate entities/organisations each with their own identity, values,brand,business model, operations and ideologies,they also operate in different non-competing sectors.

AGDC and Workforce are definitely not one and the same nor similar, so it may not have been relevant for you to batch them in this thread.

Thanks for the attempt to clear the air though.

(1) (Reply)

Firs Second Stage Of Test / Consolidated Breweries Calling Fot Test! / Staff Needed With Urgent Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.