Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U (4696 Views)

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by easy01(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2006
I all i will like to know ur opinion on these pls maybe ur reply can help me, i met ths lady when we are in the first year at university, she is a very religious lady, then i asked her out but she turned me down by telling me she not ready 4 such, i keep asking her and she's always giving me the same answer, now i've made up my mind,but recently she keeps sending me romantic text messages to my phone declaring ironically her love, pls help want can i do i really care about her and i dont want to loose her. thanks
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by Rhodalyn(f): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2006
so wht are U waitin 4? shocked shocked shocked. she's now declaring her luv, wht more do U wnt? shocked shocked shocked wink cheesy kiss
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by easy01(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2006
guess she may be pretending distance seperate us now
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by gem87(f): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2006
go 4 it boy> cld b gud 4 ya. give it a try
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by hotangel2(f): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2006
U lover her, and she's declaring her love. What other way do u want. Slow boys annoy me. Hunnie, step on the gas! Gahh lee.
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by Emmyben: 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2006
Wel i wish i cud know u personally,cos i have lectured many people on knowing if a girl really likes u.U might cal me d love doctor,bt i prefer sir.Hitch.So,guy der are gals,gis

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by 4real(m): 5:50am On Apr 07, 2006
omo do nothing and God help you make you come post thread say make we help you find the chic
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by Thagodfada(m): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2006
i think i have a new definition for spineless
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by curiousNja(f): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2006
Maybe you can text her back? I dont know.
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by vuoke(f): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2006
please be a man and go for her smiley
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by kennyluv(m): 5:08am On Apr 11, 2006
:Dwell the girl will love to be around you,will enjoy talking to you,like to look at you,smile at you all th time and all that stuff
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by amaikama(m): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2007
No gree! angry say watin? she play hard to get when she see say men no dey for town again, she start to dey send you text messages. You sef play hard to get jare! let her know say we are important, worthy for her to keep on puting the pressure.

No Bleep up oo!!! angry
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by tonerro1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2007
just send me her number and when we start going out and you get unhappy then you know wat to do
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by spanga(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2007
grin Hey guys 4give him. I think he saw this naive girl, fresh in school, and probably know nothing and feel he can have her and manipulate her any how he wants. Now that the girl is showing him green light, he feels the girl has become exposed and probably more exposed than him. Guy i wake up, u are just afraid. grin No be you say you be runs guy, why u dey fear. grin
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by Profy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2007
Take my advice, the worst thing u can is to ASSUME dat a girl is in love with u. Wen it comes to ladies, there re NO assumptions; it is either u know she loves u or u dont. Wat u should is this: Invite her ova 4 a chat and bring up the issue b/w both of u, u MUST make her talk i mean REAL talk, she has to explain every detail of d msgs she's been sending. All the best Bro.
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by ladej(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2008
i agree , no assumptions. its either black or white
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by ogazi007(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2008
@amaikama, no kill me with laughter ibeg
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by Muza(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2008
@ poster,

U cant know,u just got to live under assumption grin
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by amaikama(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2009
@poster!! a time will come when even the cripple, you will find to marry you will not see not to mention a full blown man. angry
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by sistawoman: 3:24pm On May 05, 2009
R u saying that there is distance that now seperates you two?

How far is the distance?

Is she still in her first year?
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by mntpaul(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2009
Come on man!!! She playing hard to get; she don't want to give it up and make herself look like a loosy goosy. You would not respect that way. Now go play the courtship game with her. Now go!!! Take a shot of whiskey, grab your testicles and be a Man!!! Give her what she wants!!!
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by md4real(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2009
slap her. if she retaliate na Bleep up but if she cried and accepted you in her arm, then she luv you.
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl Really Loves U by YoungestVic(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2015
ITS NEVER A BIG DEAL, PUT HER TO TEST

(1) (Reply)

Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. / 7 Evil Consequences Of Having A Boyfriend / Guys Are U Guilty Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.