Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend (10878 Views)

Stingy Me And Wise Her / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by ladyspiky: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
Dear nairalanders,

I want to know if its proper to share what you have with you BF. I'm a working class lady and i've a BF who is
not yet working and I love him.

Sometimes i feel like sharing what i've with him though he doesn't demand anything from me but I always feel like sharing what i've with him like scratching card for him and if i have more than enough then send to him until he gets a good job.

But i really don't know how he will feel if I should do such, thats why am here to seek your opinion.
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
Wot sort Of scratch card?
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by ladyspiky: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
Air time cards
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Rocktation(f): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ask him if he'd want them. If he accepts, no shitz really. Girlfriends even give cards to boyfriends that have jobs sef so...
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by sexy74(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
@ poster let me ask you is it right to receive a legal gift given genuinely?
for me there is nothing wrong with giving him air time if he needs it and you are giving willingly to him.
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
ladyspiky: Dear nairalanders,

I want to know if its proper to share what you have with you BF. I'm a working class lady and i've a BF who is

Sometimes i feel like sharing what i've with him though he doesn't demand anything from me but I always feel like sharing what i've with him like scratching card for him and if i have more than enough then send to him until he gets a goojob.

But i really don't know how he will feel if I should do such, thats why am here to seek your opinion.

You can easily ask him rather than washing your dirty laundry in the public.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
Dear nairalanders,

I want to know if its proper to share what you have with you GF. I'm a working class man and i've a GF who is not yet working and I love her.

Sometimes i feel like sharing what i've with her though she doesn't demand anything from me but I always feel like sharing what i've with him like scratching card for her and if i have more than enough then send to her until she gets a good job.

But i really don't know how she will feel if I should do such, thats why am here to seek your opinion.

- - - - -

Ladies, please advise me (then I'd say what I really wanted to say about the OP's post).
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by slimyem: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
hehehe..
Small time people go come Nl con dey ask[b]-is it okay to hold my boyfiriend's hand?
-is it okay to look into his eyes?
...or is it okay to kiss him?[/b]
mtcheeeeeeeeeew...
Next story pls!
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by tellwisdom: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
LMAO @ scratch card for him grin grin

Sounds like 100naira card undecided undecided
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
I even think say na food, pocket money, cloths e.t.c of all things, na only recharge card dis poster fit come up with! My ans to ur query is that, you are a very stingy girl.
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
YOU SEND RECHARGE CARDS TO YOUR B.F AND YOU START A THREAD ON THAT? NOTHING WEY MAN NO GO SEE FOR NAIRALAND SEF.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2012
chipmunkey: YOU SEND RECHARGE CARDS TO YOUR B.F AND YOU START A THREAD ON THAT? NOTHING WEY MAN NO GO SEE FOR NAIRALAND SEF.
It tire me o!
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 20, 2012
LOL! I THINK I SHOULD START A THREAD ON EVERY GIRL WHO EVER CHOPPED MY MONEY, PLUS THE WOR WOR CHICK THAT WON'T ALLOW ME TO TOSKO BOSKO HER TODAY. grin
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Mynd44: 5:00am On Jul 20, 2012
People are really going dumb ooo. What kind of question is this?
Bury soon people will start asking if it is okay to have sex with their husband
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Princeparix(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2012
val_dee:

You can easily ask him rather than washing your dirty laundry in the public.
val-dee dis an off point statement. A dirty laundry is not wat u tink bt wat u imagine>check out d difference nd stop goin zany
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by pcicero(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2012
slimyem: hehehe..
Small time people go come Nl con dey ask[b]-is it okay to hold my boyfiriend's hand?
-is it okay to look into his eyes?
...or is it okay to kiss him?[/b]
mtcheeeeeeeeeew...
Next story pls!

Babe, you harsh o!
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by pcicero(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2012
@OP

Lemme ask you, would you accept it from the guy if the circumstances were reversed?

That should answer the question!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by warrior01: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
@ Op, nothing bad in sending airtime to ur guy if you really care and i believe he would definitely appreciate it
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Mynd44: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
^^
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Lolajoy(f): 2:12am On Jul 21, 2012
SMH
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by YorubaOmoge: 2:28am On Jul 21, 2012
warrior01: @ Op, nothing bad in sending airtime to ur guy if you really care and i believe he would definitely appreciate it

If he fails to show her appreciation, she needs to put an end to it.
When he starts expecting her donation like it's what she ought to do, then she needs to put an end to it.
If he starts lazying around, then she needs to kick him to the bucket.
If he starts depending on her without exercising self-independence, then he has to go.

Can't stand jobless men, esp lazy ones lol. Blame it on the economy as much as you like.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by cindyrella(f): 2:53am On Jul 21, 2012
Na wao!
Op, so because you manage buy 100 naria card 4 your bobo you wan let the whole word know abi? Mtcheeeeeeeew!

NEXT!!!
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by YorubaOmoge: 3:08am On Jul 21, 2012
cindyrella: Na wao!
Op, so because you manage buy 100 naria card 4 your bobo you wan let the whole word know abi? Mtcheeeeeeeew!

NEXT!!!

My sister, 100naira can buy chinchin for market. Na money o.
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by cindyrella(f): 3:29am On Jul 21, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

grin grin grin
I gree say na money, buh she no suppose dey broadcast am anyhow nau. . . .
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Ranoscky(m): 3:53am On Jul 21, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

I pray u marry a stingy man like u!
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Mynd44: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2012
Ranoscky:
I pray u marry a stingy man like u!
That will be one hell of a marriage
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by dezulu1(f): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
Abeg abeg,stop being mean...d babe jus askd..if U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt av anyfn to say to her..stop yabbin her..bera keep ya comments to yaslf.
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by sola5(f): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
This Iڪ a very dumb question

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
This is a rhetorical question and I love asking & answering them but I obviously have no answer to this one. You win! Only a human encyclopedia can give a reasonable answer to such questions. I remember asking one in this thread=> www.nairaland.com/980912/how-romantic-romance some time ago just to test and stress up some brains but could not get the answer I needed. The answers I got were completely dumb from dumb brains. Nice question girl! Love having my brain stressed up!
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
I think this question really makes sense but you failed to make me understand smiley . I promised myself that am gana find an answer to this and am glad I have found one. I guess you mean Is It Proper And Wise To Send Scratch Card To Your Boyfriend? and not Is It Proper And Wise To Scratch Card For Your Boyfriend?. The answer to that is NO. It is not wise all. The guy should send you recharge card and not the other way round because if it continues that way, it would get to a point when you will buy toothbrush of just $1 for him and would probably ask for your breàst milk to drink tea someday when you are broke
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
ladyspiky: Dear nairalanders,

Sometimes i feel like sharing what i've with him though he doesn't demand anything from me but I always feel like sharing what i've with him like scratching card for him and if i have more than enough then send to him until he gets a good job.

If you love him like you claim, you should. . .

It is very proper, and it is wise as well. If reverse was the case, wouldn't you expect him to send you airtime?

Love is a very strong emotion. You shouldn't use that word "love" when you don't mean it. Loving him in this regard entails that you send him air time because you know he needs it, rather than waiting for him to ask, even though you know he needs it. . .
Re: Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend by osajojo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
;DMy girlfriend sends me recharge card when am broke but if this is how she might have confirmed if it was right then am not going to ask her anymore. M thinking of sending her back all she have sent in the past.
All these girls self

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) / 'Started As Father And Daughter, Ended As Husband And Wife'-Lady Marries Her Dad / Open Letter To Lightskin Females....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.