Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins (30305 Views)

Ringtone Eleda Mi By Olamide From Naijabasemp3 / Sunny Nneji (oruka) Vs Tosin Martins (olo Mi) / Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by sammiek1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2006
You guys wont believe it. this guy sang this song after his girlfriend broke up with him. You see, some bad situations bring out the best in you. I pray something possitive comes out of mine, cos my girlfriend too just left without reasons.
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by queen2(f): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2006
sammie.k:

You guys wont believe it. this guy sang this song after his girlfriend broke up with him. You see, some bad situations bring out the best in you. I pray something possitive comes out of mine, because my girlfriend too just left without reasons.

shocked
He ya sawrie hen

God will give u a better one (girlfriend)
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by 27emmy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2006
my pple,
the song is sweet really but for we that dont have love is a hell.I dont mind u that is reading ds mail.love u all.
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by gigitte(f): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2006
i am ready to be his chick!
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by hotangel2(f): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2006
delarontus:

hot angel: Is it possible to get more music from this link?
well it's possible if i put more songs there. cheesy
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2006
when i first heard of this song around september last on cool f.m in abuja i feel in love instantly.it is the best love i have heard of so far.it wll take a long time before it fades out.kudos to tosin martins for a job well done,his song is apprecaiated.
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by kasaliyaro(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2006
gigitte:

i am ready to be his chick!

Why not consult IFA before you proceed. . . You can do it online; just go to the forum below. You can even use IFA to call his Eleda and bring him close to you.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-9935.0.html
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by rikkyjen(m): 1:39am On Apr 08, 2006
lol grin grin grin
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by 4real(m): 2:20am On Apr 08, 2006
am listening to the song right now and have been doing so for the past 3 months, i LOVE THAT SONG, you need to see my wifes face when i sing it to her, it just makes me feel in love over and over again.
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by avalon: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2006
TOSIN MARTINS IS TIGHT! i totally love dis song, its really lovely indeed .anyone watched d video?it tells of love and marriage in a very simple and beautiful.i wuld go 4 it any time,anyday, THUMBS UP TOSIN MARTINS!
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by nike4luv(f): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2006
i downloaded it on my fone, its awesome cheesy
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by hotangel2(f): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2006
avalon:

TOSIN MARTINS IS TIGHT! i totally love this song, its really lovely indeed .anyone watched d video?it tells of love and marriage in a very simple and beautiful.i wuld go 4 it any time,anyday, THUMBS UP TOSIN MARTINS!

there's a video? link?
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by gigitte(f): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2006
@kasaliyaro

damn funny lol, i prefer phophetic visions and couplings, if only i could find the man who will envision tosin martins and i together! grin
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by 4real(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2006
i would be available soon
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by STAR007: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2006
Tosin Martins songs are available on itune i just download the the album,great songs ,i 'm happy i join this forum guys point me in the right direction of other great songs,is this Tosin first album
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by gigitte(f): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2006
really? to itunes i go!
(or maybe limewire grin )
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by 4real(m): 2:53am On Apr 11, 2006
yes dis is his first Album
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by hotangel2(f): 2:55am On Apr 11, 2006
gigitte:

really? to itunes i go!
(or maybe limewire grin )
That's a real sistah right there. lol cheesy
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by kasaliyaro(m): 5:07am On Apr 11, 2006
gigitte:

@kasaliyaro
damn funny lol, i prefer phophetic visions and couplings, if only i could find the man who will envision tosin martins and i together! grin

Ok. . . Holy Michael! Mimo! Holy Gabriel! Mimo! Órùnmílá the father of Ágbamérégùn! Olòkun a só òrò di ayò! Your daughter don come again o! Wetin she go do to be with Tosin Martins? Ela woro! Oyogi, show her the way, Oba lu aiye! Jah! Holy! Holy!! Holy!!! Eyin omo ogun orun, e wa da iranse yin lohun. Mimo!

My dear, it is possible O! but it will cost you little and there are 2 things you must know:
   -your happiness with him is not guaranteed,
   -once we do it, there is no going back o!

But if you wait for your time, that man that will make you happy, the one who will treat you like the angel you are, the one who won't just sing "Olo Mi" but will also shower you with love and make you his queen, if you wait for your time, he will soon come. Eli Jah! Mimo!!

Edumare a duro ti e.

Mimo! Mimo!! Mimo!!!
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by gigitte(f): 5:42am On Apr 11, 2006
@kasaliyaro, that was very very sweet of you, you remind me of my uncle, he's always dishing out good advice and being funny at the same time
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by Oyin100(f): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2006
Kasa, Kasa, Kasali Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When did you become an apprentice of Ifa?
Lord help us!
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by curiousNja(f): 5:31am On Apr 12, 2006
Thanks, hot angel for downloading it. Because after reading all the hype about it on this website, I was dying to hear it. But yeah, the song is alright. It is not as WOW as I was expecting. But then I guess I can't appreciate it like the rest of you because I don't speak Yoruba.
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by bolex(m): 5:42am On Apr 12, 2006
If you understand yoruba and you listen to 'Olo mi'

Any1 you are thinking of while listening to that song is the one you love at that present moment

If you keep reading a meaning to the song while thinking of that same person

for sure, true love exists between you and the person

@ least in your heart,

hey , hot-angel

Glad to meet you here

You one of ma best buddies, You should know that for sure

kiss on the cheeck
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by curiousNja(f): 5:45am On Apr 12, 2006
The song sounds like a gospel song. embarassed I still like it, but he might as well be singing to God. I guess because I dont understand Yoruba.
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by kasaliyaro(m): 5:56am On Apr 12, 2006
curiousNja:

The song sounds like a gospel song. embarassed I still like it, but he might as well be singing to God. I guess because I don't understand Yoruba.

Its a song dedicated to the love of his life, his one and only. . .  saying "By God's grace, nothing will seperate the two of them."

I'll classify the track "Olo Mi" as love. . . but the album is gospel.
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by curiousNja(f): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2006
Yeah, but the beats do sound kinda Gospel. Thanks for explaining.
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by Chuckdee(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2006
Hey! Hotangel,
Thankx alot for ur post but i actually just saw this topic cos my pc has been down for a while now. I wannted to download the song from the link you gave but obviously i was late cos the link has expired. Pls i would really appreciate if you could re-uplaod it again or you could send to my email box: chuckndee@gmail.com,
10x a mil!!

NB: i also mailed you.
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by badman(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2006
am just hearing olo mi from everyone and i have not heard the song anyone with the link i dont want to be left out oooh.
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by hotangel2(f): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2006
chuckdee, yes, it's expired. I got ut mail too

And uhmm, i will upload it again for you guys.

here you go, http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1MQY0FNBSM05P33N0YZ4RXPLBV
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by badman(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2006
thanks hotangel i gat the song now
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by hotangel2(f): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2006
u welcome sweet thang
Re: 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins by Chuckdee(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2006
Hotangel U are a "grin"!!,
Thanks a million 4 the link i am getting it now.

Cherio!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falz – 'Talk' (Lyrics) / Bright Chimezie Is Dead. / List Of 250 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.