Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres (10954 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Telecoms Operators Threaten To Shut Down Operations In Six States / Telecoms Customer Care Agents.. Noobs Or?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by acidtalk: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
Customer Service is all about satisfying your Customers and knowing they are the King of your business.

We always treat Customer Service in the banking sector on nairaland but never in the telecoms sector.

In your opinion which is the BEST and WORST customer service cntre staff amongst the following?

(GSM) :

MTN
Glo
Airtel
Etisalat

(CDMA) :

Visafone
Starcomms
TelkoMutilinks
Reltel
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by acidtalk: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
For Me I use almost all Telecoms network (Gsm and CDMA).

Best is : Globacom
Worst is: Airtel

Went to Airtel within the week to lay a comoplain, unknowingly to the guy I understood the language he used to yab me.
Na him I begin rake. He felt so embarrased and ashamed. He started wanting to form friendly. But it was too late as this dude wasn't smiling.

Also, Airtel spends less on training their customer care staff, they talk and act untrained.

2 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Siloko26(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mtn worse constumer care line, if u want to call them make sure ur ba3 is full.

8 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by oluseg2: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
In my opinion, Glo has the worst customer care service in Nigeria. My reason is not far fetched;

It takes about twenty minutes to acutually get through to a customer care representative that will attend to you.
The customer care representatives have this standard way of telling you that the system is being attended to by the engineers hence they will not be able to access your account. Try to lay a complaint several times about your BB service and you will be able to confirm my point. This to me shows lack of dedication and deceit.

8 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by acidtalk: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
MTN staff are some et of rude fellow too. From the security, cleaner down to the custer care representative.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Henries: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
Worst is airtel

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by alaoeri: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
Don't know about the best but undoubtedly the worst is Glo.

2 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by acidtalk: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
oluseg2: In my opinion, Glo has the worst customer care service in Nigeria. My reason is not far fetched;

It takes about twenty minutes to acutually get through to a customer care representative that will attend to you.
The customer care representative has the standard way of telling you that the system is being attended to by the engineers hence they will not be able to access your account. Try to lay a complaint several times about your BB service and you will be able to confirm my point.

You think Glo is bad? Try dialing MTB, you won't even be able to get through. Maybe they turned off the customer care access lane out lines only them sabi.

And if you are so damn lucky to get through, na some rude set of human beings go follow you talk.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by hillary22: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
MTN has the best customer service.
they are respectful, and also do a refund of airtime(200, 500, 1000, 15010 e.t.c ) for any inconvience within 24 hours.
Glo and airtel do not know anything abt compensation

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by OjujuCalabar(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
The worst is Airtel. No best.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by mutiply: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
op,is it possible to have all d above lines u mentioned?u can never knw d best or d worst,just take d one u get,if u dnt like it,u switch,shikena

2 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by meedx: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
From experience, Glo is number 1 on my list. Its just like the customer care officers just can't wait to get one off the line. Their tone is not friendly. Sometimes i wonder if they were screen for the position.
Next is etisalat. Some are rude while others are a bit friendly.
For me, Mtn has the best customer care officers.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by BarrChuks: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
AIRTEL IS WORST!!!
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by mrkels(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
All of them are useless...judging from the amount of time it takes their customer representative to pick your calls.
Mtn-2hrs
Glo-1hr
Airtel-forever
The rest...I do not even try.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by megacity: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
no customer service can be worse than that of the late zoom mobile

3 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
MTN -the best if you can ever get through to them.. Cuz they would always profer solution...

Glo - clueless and useless but u can get thru to them easily

Etisal- They play with you till you forget the reason you called grin

Airtel - They would refer you to computer village, they are never shy to say that they are also confused grin

22 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
Always had good experience with Etisalat.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Ayoobscom(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
Visafone have the Best Customer Care

Timely and resolute
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by hammedkola(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
mrkels: All of them are useless...judging from the amount of time it takes their customer representative to pick your calls.
Mtn-2hrs
Glo-1hr
Airtel-forever
The rest...I do not even try.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by acidtalk: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
hillary22: MTN has the best customer service.
they are respectful, and also do a refund of airtime(200, 500, 1000, 15010 e.t.c ) for any inconvience within 24 hours.
Glo and airtel do not know anything abt compensation

Which MTN? The one in South Africa or the one in Ghana?

Damn obvious you are likely to be a staff of MTN or a spouse to a staff.

MTN never returns nadah!

It is my most recharge line but I want to change that norm.

Got the number for N26,500. The very year gsm was introduced in Nigeria, even when I travel out I use it to roam. Since I bought it till now MTN has NEVER given a single N50 free airtime.

No week I don't recharge up to N10,000 or slightly less.

That Network is a disaster. Glo and Etisalat arre the most generous.

But still talking on their customer care attitude, I stand by it that MTN isn't the best at all..
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by tonyx4x44(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
Best: they are all useless. Worst: glo

2 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Dozieson(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
think it depends on dia staff strength and numbers of subscribers
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Acidosis(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
I don't get solid solution whenever I call mtn, glo and etisalat.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by emsquare(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ijogz K: MTN -the best if you can ever get through to them.. Cuz they would always profer solution...

Glo - clueless and useless but u can get thru to them easily

Etisal- They play with you till you forget the reason you called grin

Airtel - They would refer you to computer village, they are never shy to say that they are also confused grin

ON POINT!
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
acidtalk:

MTN never returns nadah!

Got the number for N26,500. The very year gsm was introduced in Nigeria, even when I travel out I use it to roam. Since I bought it till now MTN has NEVER given a single N50 free airtime.

No week I don't recharge up to N10,000 or slightly less.

That Network is a disaster. Glo and Etisalat arre the most generous.

But still talking on their customer care attitude, I stand by it that MTN isn't the best at all..
If you are honest it would pay you... I believe that you probably might be lying, cuz if actually you load the amount you claim you load weekly, The moment u dial "180" even if u cut the call after 2seconds, they would call you back, Cuz you definitely gonna be a "Platinum" member.. MTN av special positions for all their users, starting from
Standard 1 up to Gold... From Silver to Gold level, you are treated as VIP and Platinum is higher than silver.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by searay(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
NITEL is the BEST

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by kama1210: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
Make sure you fully charge ur phone to fullest before trying to call. Instead of answering they play their advert and later tell you sorry. I stopped using Etisalat because they could not solve my recharge problem. Here in Ghana, it is so simple, their office is open without any thug in the name security police. 9ja and goverment does not care about consumer, once operators give them ghana-must go bag. All of them don turn 9ja customers to maga.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by hammedkola(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
I have tried them all, but nobody is talking about Etisalat...

Etisalat customer care is like a raffle draw, the moment you press the designated key to talk to an agent, the call will end automatically. If you are lucky, it will go through

Airtel:- i don't even know if they employed much agent cos it's like an agent in the office that so busy to attend to customers {In short dem dey manage d thing like family business, no much discipline}

MTN:- Over rudeness dey worry dem,

and the last one
You know na Baba Ijebu for sure "Globacom":- Too stingy to employ agents despite having enough subscribers, If you work in V.I and stays in Magodo and want to call glo customer care, Just dial the number before leaving Magodo by the time you reach Ocean View close to Eko Hotel...then someone will answer you.

I don't think CDMA networks have any working customer care cos it's paralysed but they are just good for browsing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by pendusky(m): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
acidtalk: Customer Service is all about satisfying your Customers and knowing they are the King of your business.

We always treat Customer Service in the banking sector on nairaland but never in the telecoms sector.

In your opinion which is the BEST and WORST customer service cntre staff amongst the following?

(GSM) :

MTN
Glo
Airtel
Etisalat

(CDMA) :

Visafone
Starcomms
TelkoMutilinks
Reltel
i dont call them nowadays, i wouldnt know, but am sure airtel has the best customer service, thier service is eveerywhere. And am not regreting browsing with it.

3 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by hammedkola(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
acidtalk:

MTN never returns nadah!

No week I don't recharge up to N10,000 or slightly less. grin grin

Fear God oh!...
The very first year MTN was introduced, it was sold for nothing less than #32,000 Not #26,500..Am sure some NLers can testify to this

And now MTN is given 100% bonus that you will use during the weekends once you recharge worth #200 and above

I have #2,000 bonus now for calls and #4,000 for SMS {MTN2MTN only}
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by unikazzy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
mennnn.....GLO is d worst. Spending like 20-30mins to get through to a customer care representative......that's too bad mennnnn
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Phikom(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
acidtalk: MTN staff are some et of rude fellow too. From the security, cleaner down to the custer care representative.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces A "Single Recharge System" For Data And Voice / Phone That Are Sold For Btw #4,000 & #5,000 Needed / Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.