Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt (1974 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by NwaTeacher1: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
My by force fiancee claimed to love everything about me. She do call be baby, sweetheart, daddy, honey, hope etc and do chop my lips of sometimes in d name of love. I tested her love last month by telling her dat my business is down, i can't even pay my rent or continue with my Msc. Program due 2 finance and i'm owing some people. Do u know what happened after some days, this girl stop calling and picking my calls. The day she manage to pick the call she told me that sorry she can't continue with the relationship because were incompatible. Thank God 4 testing her b4 marriage

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by bluerange(f): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2012
seriously
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by mkmyers45(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2012
Go do thanksgiving....
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 20, 2012
Mukekeke this is a test every guy in naija needs to do.
No dulling my friends...no dulling at all.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by tellwisdom: 5:21am On Jul 20, 2012
Nwa Teacher: My by force fiancee claimed to love everything about me. She do call be baby, sweetheart, daddy, honey, hope etc and do chop my lips of sometimes in d name of love. I tested her love last month by telling her dat my business is down, i can't even pay my rent or continue with my Msc. Program due 2 finance and i'm owing some people. Do u know what happened after some days, this girl stop calling and picking my calls. The day she manage to pick the call she told me that sorry she can't continue with the relationship because were incompatible. Thank God 4 testing her b4 marriage

Bros, abeg if she come back with 1million in hand pleading.............Abeg shoot her angry angry # Dam boro baka angry
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:53am On Jul 20, 2012
what should she have done?
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by kittykat1(f): 6:02am On Jul 20, 2012
Both male and female in 9ja must conduct this test. Nigerians are becoming too materialistic. Its appalling that money seems to be d primary deciding factor in a relationship.

Yesterday my cab driver told me a story. Tribalists sorry o. The guy is Yoruba. He told me abt his Igbo fiancee who him loved like no another woman in his life. Infact he was almost crying as he narrated the story. This was a lady that he had completed all the traditional marriage rites and was already liviing with. He single handedly opened a hair salon for her and equiped it well. He always made sure that lacked nothing basic financiailly. Then he was a staff in an Oil Servincing firm.

Ngozi, that's her name, claimed to love him for better for worse and nothing he did could make her leave him. As a result, he was ready to cross the ocean for her. One day, no quarrel o, nGozi came home and started packing her things. She said he wasn't educated enough, he was yoruba and he couldn't take care of her financially. She said that they were not meant for each other.

He cried and pleaded but to bo avail. He was going literarily crazy. Infact one day, he was bathing in the bathroom and heard someone shouting, "Ngozi!" Outside. This guy jumped out naked into the street thinking she was back only to find out that this Ngozi was someone else. He got to her from ppl that she was now living with a very wealthy young Igbo dude and drivng exotic cars. His madness increased and he had to be sent to Ogun state his villa to be treated.

1yr later, Ngozi and her bobo were killed by masked gunmen. He richman bobo was an armed robbber and his had incurred d wrath another criminal and gang. My guy still dey weep for this lady.

Anyway now he is happily married with 5kids, has his own bungalow and cab business. His wife is also a pretty, godly and hardworking woman.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by 190: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2012
Awww

Kittykart, Hence forth I won't touch a Nigerian Girl with a 1000meter pole
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by YorubaOmoge: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2012
Bankruptcy + Nigerian girl = incompatible.

A lesson learned.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2012
If he's still crying over his ex then he's not happily married
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by kittykat1(f): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2012
190: Awww

Kittykart, Hence forth I won't touch a Nigerian Girl with a 1000meter pole

Including moi? sad
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by 190: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2012
U я nt Nigerian
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2012
ThiefOfHearts: If he's still crying over his ex then he's not happily married

Some hurts are to deep to forget....Imagine given someone the world, everything you have and being completely honest and the person repaying u back with shit and dishonesty....Could actually make a man go mad.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by 190: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2012
2be honest d dude shud be happy she's dead

Dats d best u can ever wish an ingrate of an ex

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2012
@Poster. Ur testimony shud be the loudest in church on sunday cheesy

CHEERs

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by Okontami: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2012
Guys, this is not new. Many ladies are so attached to material things that you get so pissed off. But it is worthy of note that these girls that misbehave are product of poverty stricken homes and the wanna be gangstress. I became so bad because of these materialistic ladies. The good thing is that there are lot of Good girls who are very sane and are disciplined. Also note that all women have their problems. They have a complaint for every season. If you meet all their needs, they will tell you "is it money that will give me joy" , they need your presence, when you give them presence and attention without money , they will say they cant cope with a broke guy. If you do the two, they will be too tired of you and tell you you should add fun and spices to the relationship. If you add spices, they will say you are cheating on them because of all the places you know and you are outgoing. They will start to suspect you. Staying with women is an alliance with mixed feelings. it can only be really frustrating and could be fun. Lastly, if you are seeing are love alone, wait your time is coming, you will see her other Side.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by tobechi74: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
It happens everywhere...not only in nigeria........

A gal is like a landlord,her body is the land. a tenant comes and build bungalow ,....later the landlord tels the tenant to leave that he has seen a better tenant who can pay more landrent....
Years later, she tels the new tenant to leave cos she found a tenant to convert the bungalow to duplex..,
she owns the land she can do as she wishes

MORAL LESSON

DON'T SPEND MUCH ON WHAT IS NOT URS...D OWNER CAN TAKE IT FROM YOU ANYTIME...

First make her yours, by mariage and children bèfore investing on her.,..AS LONG AS SHE IS SINGLE, SHE IS AVAILABLE FOR A HIGHER BIDDER

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by YorubaOmoge: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
190: 2be honest d dude shud be happy she's dead

Dats d best u can ever wish an ingrate of an ex

Did you kill her?

Oshoronga. . .
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by tashanja(m): 1:59am On Jul 21, 2012
ThiefOfHearts: what should she have done?

ThiefOfHearts: If he's still crying over his ex then he's not happily married

Not surprised with your comments, your username says it all sad angry
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by doeeyed: 2:25am On Jul 21, 2012
@ tobechi74:

Even after 2-3, another man fit collect am for ur hand.
Basically, marriage n children are not strong reasons for a woman not to Walk, if the tendencies r present.

What u need is to shine ya eyes well... work at ur relationship n hope for the best.

Hmm
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:40am On Jul 21, 2012
12 inches!:

Some hurts are to deep to forget....Imagine given someone the world, everything you have and being completely honest and the person repaying u back with shit and dishonesty....Could actually make a man go mad.

He's not happily married esp since he's telling this story to a random person he picked up. If he was happy he wouoldnt even remember that mess not to talk of telling strangers
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by kittykat1(f): 6:08am On Jul 21, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

He's not happily married esp since he's telling this story to a random person he picked up. If he was happy he wouoldnt even remember that mess not to talk of telling strangers
We tend to assume a lot. I am not a random persom. He is the only cab driver that carries me. I know his house, his kids and his whole family and its vice versa. Moreover something led to it. I also believe that his emotional reactions is as a result of what the lady sufferedand not abt him.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt by gemiclem(m): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
ThiefOfHearts: what should she have done?
HANG ON!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Want Boyfriends So Bad? / Men Dont Need Condom!there’s A New Female Condom Dat Dissolves Inside The Body / It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.