Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded (13670 Views)

Designing A Home Theater Cinema On A Budget / Picture Of Colorado Movie Theater Shooters And Court Update / After Colorado Shooting,families Hear The Worst Possible News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Siga: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2012
agog: if Americans that have been licensed to carry gun could be so perverse as to be shooting indiscriminately, dont u know what will happen if carrying fire arms were legalised in Nigeria?
...ahhh...that one go sweet small...first I go gun down my Step-mother...the woman stress my mama too much....then I go move to the guy that stole my first girlfriend....then move to my University...wipe out dem stupid lecturers and all dem cult boys wey bullied me....lol...then after that...life will be sweet...thats if none of the family members of my victims no kill me ...lol grin

1 Like

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by london2lasgidi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
Siga:
Bros...I laugh at ur comment no be small....if dem offer u American Visa now...U go jump on am...id1ot... undecided
Visa......visa.............visa is what they all say.
it must be the poverty level in Nigeria smh.
and i don't live anywhere near your poverty ridden country neither do i have the passport.
anything else, dumbo?

1 Like

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by optimistD(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2012
brownlord:

If it where to be in my great country, police will arrive the scene 2 hours after the shooter has gone, and yet they will arrest suspect and investigation will commence, then our president will condemn the attack and they will be on top the situation, Nigeria foolish people, useless nation
including you. Dnt 4get that.
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by ifihearam: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
toba: 12 dead and not 14. pls watch CNN right now for confirmation. Mukina change the topic title on the Homepage

What difference does it make??
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Acidosis(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
Obama was in Coloroda as at when that incident started.
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Siga: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
london2lasgidi:
Visa......visa.............visa is what they all say.
it must be the poverty level in Nigeria smh.
and i don't live anywhere near your poverty ridden country neither do i have the passport.
anything else, dumbo?
Fool...where u dey live...London? Ignoramous....So....u are ontop of the world abi....if only u knew...
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by sugardaddy1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
Siga: ...ahhh...that one go sweet small...first I go gun down my Step-mother...the woman stress my mama too much....then I go move to the guy that stole my first girlfriend....then move to my University...wipe out dem stupid lecturers and all dem cult boys wey bullied me....lol...then after that...life will be sweet...thats if none of the family members of my victims no kill me ...lol grin
Bros, you funny pass basketmouth I swear grin grin grin
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by finallytalking: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
this is all obama`s fault ..°°°wink..wink°°
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by joanana(f): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
toba: 12 dead and not 14. pls watch CNN right now for confirmation. Mukina change the topic title on the Homepage
Oga its an update, they said 10 dead, later 14 dead n 50 wounded , now its 12 dead 38 wounded. its been on since morning undecided It happened after midnight undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by ismhab(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
FRESH AIR + CHANGE + YES WE CAN = BAD LEADERSHIP.

1 Like

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Afam4eva(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
I think this happened in Colorado street, Kano. It's not in America oo.
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by wadoski: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
london2lasgidi: Is this the democracy American is exporting to people?
God bless the dead but America has killed too many people in foreign countries to have empathy on those people. sad
God will be with them but I won't be checking the updates. undecided
This has got nothing to do with democracy. Even in fascist, authoritarian nations like North Korea, China, Burma etc people get killed. These issues are not a product of the type of govt in operation.
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Builder: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hard to feel sorry or have sympathy for this americans, they have slaughtered kids, women all around the world... from south america to middle east to africa. Chicken coming home to roost i wld say.... if ony the shooter can just wipe out the congress or house of reps like timothy mcveil did.

1 Like

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by armyofone(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
NRA still supporting gun possession cry
RIP folks.
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by SisiKill1: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
searay: I hope actor no die.

Well that would be a first. . .Bullet piercing through the screens, killing the actor who probably just leaped out of a burning helicopter.
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by london2lasgidi(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
wadoski: This has got nothing to do with democracy. Even in fascist, authoritarian nations like North Korea, China, Burma etc people get killed. These issues are not a product of the type of govt in operation.
I disagree.
This type of violence is a recurring thing in US of A.
I think it's the type of capitalism US of A practices that breeds these types of violence.
Their version of democracy is the worst version out there.
Democrats/Republicans, two sides of the same coin.
The people want a change, how about get the Green Party involved?
Even the UK has a 3rd option.
US of A is just two way traffic with the same people with similar capitalist policies for the neo-cons, banksters, and plutocrats.

1 Like

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Afam4eva(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Well that would be a first. . .Bullet piercing through the screens, killing the actor who probably just leaped out of a burning helicopter.
lmao grin
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by xhoji: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
Oooooyyyyaaaaa, Boko Haram, claim responsibility!
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by alaoeri: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
If this is in 9jα̲̅ some ppl gonna blame it on BH so for america self, definitely nowhere is safe.
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by joanana(f): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
UPDATE ON COLORADO MOVIE THEATER SHOOTING
The shooter's name is James Holmes, He wore a gas mask and threw a smoke bomb n started shooting . He used a rifle, two shotguns and AK 47 ...... embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by jude33084(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
agog: if Americans that have been licensed to carry gun could be so perverse as to be shooting indiscriminately, dont u know what will happen if carrying fire arms were legalised in Nigeria?

Bro they are NOT licensed to carry guns; that part of ♈☺uЯ coment is nt straight. If ∂ gun is found with an average American, he/she will do ∂ time for it however, just like Naija, some guys do carry licensed gun arround but τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ diff is that in Nigeria we are restricted to carrying barrels(double or single) and maybe pump action(rare case) Not pistols and and auto like in τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ US wink
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by jude33084(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
joanana: UPDATE ON COLORADO THEATER SHOOTING
The shooter's name is James Holmes

Bros άț was his reasons or motive for doing άț H̲̅€ did? sad
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by viktor556(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
At this point, I'd like Aaron Hotchner, Dr Spencer Reid, Morgan and Agent Prentiss of the FBI to come and profile the unsub.(Criminal Minds).....I'm very sure they'll catch d runaway shooter in 45mins..
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by gbadexy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
I respect the americans on their scientific advance and organised system, but those oyinbos seem to be morally bankrupt, little above animals.
I think this kind of organised killing spree by youths is a yearly thing and it is always well coordinated between teenagers or youths.
Those people are sick, we should strive to copy the good things about them and retain our african family culture, not just copy both the good and the bad things there.

2 Likes

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
london2lasgidi: Is this the democracy American is exporting to people?
God bless the dead but America has killed too many people in foreign countries to have empathy on those people. sad
God will be with them but I won't be checking the updates. undecided
dumb ignorant deluded fools like you will come and show how stupid you are.stay 5 mins(hiway drive) away from the place,know 2 people who got shot,most happened to be kids and fools like you will only see what america has done and has not done.
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Sanguine77(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
American version of Boko haram. Painful doh!
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by livapul86(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
This level of Violence is a recurring feature in the U.S. I won't be surprised if the gunman was suffering from a Psychotic breakdown and probably saw himself as the Joker, intent on defeating his 'Enemies'. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by omodapson(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
These psychos sef... embarassed
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by livapul86(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
viktor556: At this point, I'd like Aaron Hotchner, Dr Spencer Reid, Morgan and Agent Prentiss of the FBI to come and profile the unsub.(Criminal Minds).....I'm very sure they'll catch d runaway shooter in 45mins..
Guy, am a BIG criminal minds fan oo. Unfortunately, i have not been able to get complete seasons from season 5. If you can help me, i don't mind o!
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
Builder: Hard to feel sorry or have sympathy for this americans, they have slaughtered kids, women all around the world... from south america to middle east to africa. Chicken coming home to roost i wld say.... if ony the shooter can just wipe out the congress or house of reps like timothy mcveil did.

A very pathetic comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video) / Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies / Official Fans Thread For The Legacies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.