Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians (17248 Views)

See The Kind Of Business This Man Engages In To Take Care Of His Family(photo) / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Bye bye dirty boko!!!

Look at your president Goodluck!! grin grin grin!

You Ugly Boko's are obsessed with us!!

Look! a whole 20 page thread kissing our a$$$

https://www.nairaland.com/949195/beauty-ghanaian-women/1

Until I stepped in there and put you Boko's in your place!!!! grin grin grin grin
u son of a bitch,motherfucker,u stink,ugly ape.u disgusting country sucks alot fool.dnt worry boko wil come there soon and blow your fucking country up.bet me,lets jst watch and see.after there ve overrun ur small populations we wil send our mad dogs 2 come live there and Bleep ur women.son of a bitch.i hate u with all my life.all those ghanains were there here don suffer. GHANA MUST GO.EVEN A NEW BORN BABY KNWS D NAME.kiss my dog ass
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hey Boko!

This is all I gotta say!!

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/failed_states_index_2012_interactive
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOu can write a "book" every-time but, the facts will remain the same! After we freed you dogs from British Colonialism THIS is how you pay us back!
shocked shocked shocked

Under your former master Lord Lugard Niger Area(Nigga-Area) was nothing more than a dump of donkey and goats! Now, you have some dignity we gave you and THIS is the return we get grin grin grin grin

BOKO! You are lower than a dog! Even a dog would not accept to be called a Nigerian Boko! Listen maybe one day if you work hard you can be HALF the man a Ghanaman is but, I doubt it! You are nothing but a pig, a rat, a hedgehog, a dog, a lizard, an ANT and a GOAT grin grin grin grin grin

one Ghanaman and 40 Boko's around me! I'm going to persevere! You Boko's can't touch me!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
adamscuti: u son of a bitch,motherfucker,u stink,ugly ape.u disgusting country sucks alot fool.dnt worry boko wil come there soon and blow your fucking country up.bet me,lets jst watch and see.after there ve overrun ur small populations we wil send our mad dogs 2 come live there and Bleep ur women.son of a bitch.i hate u with all my life.all those ghanains were there here don suffer. GHANA MUST GO.EVEN A NEW BORN BABY KNWS D NAME.kiss my dog ass

Boko! Just shut up! The generator fumes are messing with your mind!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

You Boko's are VERY UGLY! The Ugliest bunch of dogs in Africa grin grin grin grin grin Every time I see one of you I vomit! All of you look like you survived an abortion! An Experiment gone wrong!!! The Ugliest in West Africa grin grin grin grin

If I was given the option of being a dog or one of you Nigerian Boko's the answer would be bark bark!

Even a dog will not want to be one of you grin grin grin grin grin

You see I can insult with the best of them and like most Ghanaians I pack a big punch!

ONLY Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
ugly, lazy animal. Naked a Ghanaian guy and a Nigerian guy and bring your mother or sister to choose the one she like, you will surprise that she will choose a Nigerian. Not only that, everything about ghanaians is fake and copy. Ghanaians fake tones, fake Nigeria music style, fake Nigeria culture, fake nigeria movie, and but ghanaians have try to fake nigerians smartness, handsome, beautiful but them get it because is a blessing from God. Listen, everything Fm and Tv stations in iplay Nigeria songs and show nigeria movie for them to get customers. How many ghanaians parents live together? How many ghanaians children know their father? How ghanaian children can afford to go university in ghana. Part from Accra or partally kumasi, tell me anyother cities that develop in ghana. Traval to Bawku and see how mapurusi and kusasi are killing theirselves everyday. Travel to yeldi and see how they have kill 23 of their kings. Travel to Hohoe and see how muslims and indigines are killing theirselves and burning houses. Currently 6527 ghanaians from Hohoe are refugees in Togo because of crisis. Can Asantis marry or employ Ewes? No.

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Boko! Just shut up! The generator fumes are messing with your mind!!! grin grin grin grin
ghana man my foot,shout ur fucking mouth must go.ur mouth stink like dat of ur disguisting toilet.u came 2 dis forum so u can ve acces 2 9ja.no where man go bck 2 ur rotty ghana website.u jst can't stay there because it sucks and remember nigeria won mrs world 2001.d only african country 2 ve ever won it fool.so u see ur country got ugly women,black chimpanzee$.

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by MrEverest(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

I don't know much about your tribes but, you must be an Igbo BOko!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Igbo Stock!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You tribal minded dogs are a joke!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We don't want your tribal mentality in Ghana O!!! Keep it in Naija! No Boko men PLEASE!!!!!!
I bet u hav not been 2 Nigeria, all u need 2 do is jus 2 ask questions or goggle about us. I tell u Ghana is a midget compared 2 Nigeria, shud we sneeze u modaphokas will definitely catch neumonia. Nigeria will cripple Ghana if we are provoked, ask S.A( n ur economy is not up 10% of theirs) how we humbled them or Benin who's president, Boni Yayi came 2 aso rock 2 plead with Baba 0BJ when we taught them a little lesson. We r only pitying u guys.

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
Cusubaba: ugly, lazy animal. Naked a Ghanaian guy and a Nigerian guy and bring your mother or sister to choose the one she like, you will surprise that she will choose a Nigerian. Not only that, everything about ghanaians is fake and copy. Ghanaians fake tones, fake Nigeria music style, fake Nigeria culture, fake nigeria movie, and but ghanaians have try to fake nigerians smartness, handsome, beautiful but them get it because is a blessing from God. Listen, everything Fm and Tv stations in iplay Nigeria songs and show nigeria movie for them to get customers. How many ghanaians parents live together? How many ghanaians children know their father? How ghanaian children can afford to go university in ghana. Part from Accra or partally kumasi, tell me anyother cities that develop in ghana. Traval to Bawku and see how mapurusi and kusasi are killing theirselves everyday. Travel to yeldi and see how they have kill 23 of their kings. Travel to Hohoe and see how muslims and indigines are killing theirselves and burning houses. Currently 6527 ghanaians from Hohoe are refugees in Togo because of crisis. Can Asantis marry or employ Ewes? No.

BOKO! It seems you are living under Ghanaian leadership grin grin grin grin grin

Why don't you go back to your native Nigga-Area(Nigeria) ahhahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You posts are all lies and you show a fundamental misunderstanding of Ghanaian culture.

Listen Boko, stop trying to be like us and be a typical dumb ugly Boko! You will never see a 20 page thread dedicated to Nigerian women or men on a Ghanaian forum! Ask yourself why Boko!!!

You dumb Boko's will never have the brains to Understand Ghana and its complexities. You will always be under our boot. You will always be the back we step on to get on our horses to ride to the peak of the hill when leading the battle cry!

BOKO grin grin grin grin When I am around you will always be second best! Or better yet, not relevant at all!!

Listen very carefully Bakassi! I don't like dogs and I ride donkeys ! Stop replying to me or I will keep spitting venom in your dirty face!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
Cusubaba: ugly, lazy animal. Naked a Ghanaian guy and a Nigerian guy and bring your mother or sister to choose the one she like, you will surprise that she will choose a Nigerian. Not only that, everything about ghanaians is fake and copy. Ghanaians fake tones, fake Nigeria music style, fake Nigeria culture, fake nigeria movie, and but ghanaians have try to fake nigerians smartness, handsome, beautiful but them get it because is a blessing from God. Listen, everything Fm and Tv stations in iplay Nigeria songs and show nigeria movie for them to get customers. How many ghanaians parents live together? How many ghanaians children know their father? How ghanaian children can afford to go university in ghana. Part from Accra or partally kumasi, tell me anyother cities that develop in ghana. Traval to Bawku and see how mapurusi and kusasi are killing theirselves everyday. Travel to yeldi and see how they have kill 23 of their kings. Travel to Hohoe and see how muslims and indigines are killing theirselves and burning houses. Currently 6527 ghanaians from Hohoe are refugees in Togo because of crisis. Can Asantis marry or employ Ewes? No.
hahahaha bros u won kill them o.u are right o.d only city were d get na dat accra were sound like akara&kumasi,i no fit shout.let those ghanains know dat there are under us.if na war there want.we will send our large,strong army there 2 wipe them out and we can do it.we are jst watching.GHANA MY FOOT

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mr Everest: I bet u hav not been 2 Nigeria, all u need 2 do is jus 2 ask questions or goggle about us. I tell u Ghana is a midget compared 2 Nigeria, shud we sneeze u modaphokas will definitely catch neumonia. Nigeria will cripple Ghana if we are provoked, ask S.A( n ur economy is not up 10% of theirs) how we humbled them or Benin who's president, Boni Yayi came 2 aso rock 2 plead with Baba 0BJ when we taught them a little lesson. We r only pitying u guys.

BRing it on Boko! South Africa only cowered to you dogs because they have more important investments in Nigeria. Nigeria's investment in Ghana is nothing. Investing in industries that are already over-saturated in Ghana.... If you dirty Boko's keep barking you may lose your yellow teeth grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DYou have more to lose than us so follow the laws or else your testicles will be through your smelly mouth grin grin grin grin

Bakassi, don't mess with me! I pack a hard punch and I hate DOGS!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
@SmoothCrim

This black slave, I hire Ghanians as security guards and cleaners....its the highest life they can live in my country. Little slaves who wanna be like their masters.....a country of pepper soup joints....and your girls are sluts...cheap sluts....last week I had 3 of them for the price of 1 nigerian gurl.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by manny4life(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2012

DAMN... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by mikeapollo: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
bigdoo: Ghana people hate Nigerians with a passion. I cannot tell you enough about my experience with them in London either at workplace or in business. I would never go to Ghana to do business as a Nigerian.

You are talking about London. How do other Africans relate to us? Is it better than how Ghanaians relate to us? How do other Africans relates with Ghanaians, S/AFricans, Kenyans etc compared to how they relate to Nigerians?
How do Europeans, Americans etc relate or interact with Ghanaians, S/Africans, other Africans, etc compared to how they relate to Nigerians? What is their general impressions about these different nations?

The answer would tell you where the major problem lies.....Attitude!

Back to the Ghana economy, I think they should be flexble in how they enforce that law, especially against ECOWAS nations.

But the truth and danger is, our leaders have made us to become like a big trouble to other neighbouring nations. Ghana is 25 million in population while Nigeria is 150 million. And Ghana is the 2nd most populous nation in West Africa. If there are no good controls in their economy, Nigerians would flood the whole place and over-run them because of our superior population! That is their fear!
They may not bother much about other W/Africans like Mali, B.Faso,Togo etc because those countries have very little/insignificant population in Ghana.

Again, many Nigerians have been involved in some bad deals,armed robbery, rituals,419,lawlessness etc so that also seem to make them to specifically look out for Nigerians especially the ones that do not have the required documentations like company registration, fire certificate, VAT registration, tax registration etc, although there are many legitimate Nigerian businesses there who are doing fine and they have no problems!

Nigerians were the best and most loved foreigners in Ghana in the olden days, from their pre-independence days up to early 90s. The Nigerians then were 99.5% Yoruba who were cocoa farmers, artisans, market men/women, businessmen, transporters. Yoruba people were EVERYWHERE in Ghana, all the 10 regions,including the cities,towns and vllages. Infact, some Ghanaians could speak the Yoruba language eventhough they had never been to Nigeria. They learnt the language from their Yoruba neighbours who they call 'Anago' or 'Alata'.
But nowadays we have ritualists, 419,robbers, criminals, kidnappers from Nigeria who have made things worse for other genuine Nigerians doing legitimiate business over there and elsewhere.

The Nigerian and Ghanaian govts should resolve this matter as soon as possible because people just need to have some hope outside this horrible environment called Nigeria. Thank God not every country is as terrible as Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
Billyonaire: @SmoothCrim

This black slave, I hire Ghanians as security guards and cleaners....its the highest life they can live in my country. Little slaves who wanna be like their masters.....a country of pepper soup joints....and your girls are sluts...cheap sluts....last week I had 3 of them for the price of 1 nigerian gurl.

Nigerian girls are too ugly for me to touch! I don't want to catch a Boko disease!!! grin grin grin grin grin I F-u-c-k-e--d 30000 of them and almost lost my life! Damn they are wicked!!! If we are black slaves then what are you? The slave of the black slave or the DONKEY!!! grin grin grin grin grin

We are only slaves to VICTORY and VICTORY will be ours!!

We are only slaves to the LAW while you are FIRMLY UNDER OUR BOOT!!!

You always have been and always will be!! grin grin grin grin grin
you dumb ugly Boko!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Bakassi, everytime I see one of you I vomit! Damn you disgust me!!!

I slap you dogs around because I choose to! you are nothing to me!

We freed you filthy rats from your British masters and today you have the audacity to do what? YOU FILTHY DOGs grin grin grin grin!! YOU DIRTY RAT! grin grin grin grin grin grin

you smelly useless pig!

The generator fumes are messing with YOUR MIND YOU FILTHY CHICKEN!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

BOKO! It seems you are living under Ghanaian leadership grin grin grin grin grin

Why don't you go back to your native Nigga-Area(Nigeria) ahhahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You posts are all lies and you show a fundamental misunderstanding of Ghanaian culture.

Listen Boko, stop trying to be like us and be a typical dumb ugly Boko! You will never see a 20 page thread dedicated to Nigerian women or men on a Ghanaian forum! Ask yourself why Boko!!!

You dumb Boko's will never have the brains to Understand Ghana and its complexities. You will always be under our boot. You will always be the back we step on to get on our horses to ride to the peak of the hill when leading the battle cry!

BOKO grin grin grin grin When I am around you will always be second best! Or better yet, not relevant at all!!

Listen very carefully Bakassi! I don't like dogs and I ride donkeys ! Stop replying to me or I will keep spitting venom in your dirty face!!!
look at d way he speaks.they are loads of them.even internationally.u can't compare urself with us.even some hollywood movies are acting here mr.ghana must go.check our wolverine d origin,one part was acted in lagos city.so monkey no hollywood actors wil even tink of coming 2 bush.because nobody is there,so there prefer 9ja u monkey.check out our foreign actor Hakeem kae kazim,who is doing well in hollywood and also nollywood.RECENTLY HANDSOME RAMSEY NOAH WAS SPOTTED WITH JANET JACKSON.U SEE EVEN HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS ARE DYING 4 OUR GUYS.i haven't even heard of a ghanain there.ughh there are so ugly ghana must go.that's y there are been rejected&and there are so so jealous.witout us u pple wil b d nxt sudan.ugly ghana must go monkey.o pls pack all those my dog poo in the ghana must go n send it 2 ghana,i heard der are dieing of hunger.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
adamscuti: look at d way he speaks.they are loads of them.even internationally.u can't compare urself with us.even some hollywood movies are acting here mr.ghana must go.check our wolverine d origin,one part was acted in lagos city.so monkey no hollywood actors wil even tink of coming 2 bush.because nobody is there,so there prefer 9ja u monkey.check out our foreign actor Hakeem kae kazim,who is doing well in hollywood and also nollywood.RECENTLY HANDSOME RAMSEY NOAH WAS SPOTTED WITH JANET JACKSON.U SEE EVEN HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS ARE DYING 4 OUR GUYS.i haven't even heard of a ghanain there.ughh there are so ugly ghana must go.that's y there are been rejected&and there are so so jealous.witout us u pple wil b d nxt sudan.ugly ghana must go monkey.o pls pack all those my dog poo in the ghana must go n send it 2 ghana,i heard der are dieing of hunger.

Hey Boko write in English before i knock your teeth out!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Hey Boko write in English before i knock your teeth out!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
ghana must go d last time i checked english isn't my lang,and i cannot live in ur disgusting country because everywhere is filled with bush.u pple do lot of evil things,ritualist,419,rape,u pple carry it all,even ur run away black star coach said u pple use juju alot.even goal.com international posted it 4 everybody 2 see.lot of foreigners commented on it&said ur country is so bad.if der can do juju on ordinary football,what else can there not do.CASTRATED GHANA MUST GO FOWL U GOT A BAD IMAGE INTERNATIONAL.AND IF U DONT GET D FCK OUT OF HERE I SWEAR 2 GOD I GONNA TRACE U WHERE EVER U ARE N BLOW UR FUCKING BRAINS OFF.AS$ HOLE!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
adamscuti: ghana must go d last time i checked english isn't my lang,and i cannot live in ur disgusting country because everywhere is filled with bush.u pple do lot of evil things,ritualist,419,rape,u pple carry it all,even ur run away black star coach said u pple use juju alot.even goal.com international posted it 4 everybody 2 see.lot of foreigners commented on it&said ur country is so bad.if der can do juju on ordinary football,what else can there not do.CASTRATED GHANA MUST GO FOWL U GOT A BAD IMAGE INTERNATIONAL.AND IF U DONT GET D FCK OUT OF HERE I SWEAR 2 GOD I GONNA TRACE U WHERE EVER U ARE N BLOW UR FUCKING BRAINS OFF.AS$ HOLE!

I don't understand any of that Bakassi!

All I understood was football so HERE it is:

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/statisticsandrecords/headtohead/team1=gha/team2=nga/index.html

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2012
I am mainly joking with you Bakassis!

I support the principals of ECOWAS and acknowledge that ECOWAS is the strongest region in Africa second only to the African Union but, ECOWAS can even become more influential than the African Union with the right management!. The other regions exist only on paper. Lets build the region and make it strong but, it has to be done properly to not create problems!!!

Lastly stop inhaling the generator fumes OOO!!!! wink wink

I'm out of this thread!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Ugly lazy ghanaians, listen, my mother is a ghanaian from Navarango, Ngroshi by tribe in Upper East Region and my father is a Nigerian. My father own 2 big hotels in Bolgatanga and him and Alhaji Danlida own a construction company that working in Tamale, Wa and Bolgatanga. My mother is in Nigeria and she can never alow any of her son or daughter to have anything to do with ghanaian men because she see them as lazy, fool, ugly and low mind esteem. Ghanaian women are hardworking but Ghanaian men, Oh my God, are the most ugly, lazy, hypocrites and inferiority complex in the world. Ghanaians worship obroni ( white people). 98% of anything is own by Nigerians and other foreighners. I know insults is what u ghanaians men know best and after ur stupidity in this forum , u go back home and ur wife or girlfriend will feed u. Plz stop insulting Goodluck jonathan, he is not ur ugly, sicklar, confuse president john atta mill.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2012
That idoit called smooth crim is jst barking like a dog,all those stuff u are pasting,u jst simply mad them up.he is saying boko boko i no he wants 2 b a dog,and a dog u shall b.all ur streets stink.am jst praying 4 d day our diplomatic relationship wil fail with u pple and u wil see war.worldwide we are still regarded as no1 in africa.u can't compare U.S.A WIT AFGHANISTAN,U M OTHER FÙCker,ugly tin,worldwide d all knw d name ghana must go bag,even foreigners no d name.ghana must go bag.idiot pple,fail state n disguisting pple,ritualist.check goal.com when ur sacked coach admitted dat his players use juju during d afcon.u wil neva hear dis of any nigerian team,good loving,peaceful,sweet,nigerians.no1 in africa worldwide.haters come drink my dog urine.GHANA MUST GO!few pple in their country n yet their govt can't provide 4 all of them..hahahaha d population of lagos alone wil over run d whole ghana.stinky fools.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
Cusubaba: Ugly lazy ghanaians, listen, my mother is a ghanaian from Navarango, Ngroshi by tribe in Upper East Region and my father is a Nigerian. My father own 2 big hotels in Bolgatanga and him and Alhaji Danlida own a construction company that working in Tamale, Wa and Bolgatanga. My mother is in Nigeria and she can never alow any of her son or daughter to have anything to do with ghanaian men because she see them as lazy, fool, ugly and low mind esteem. Ghanaian women are hardworking but Ghanaian men, Oh my God, are the most ugly, lazy, hypocrites and inferiority complex in the world. Ghanaians worship obroni ( white people). 98% of anything is own by Nigerians and other foreighners. I know insults is what u ghanaians men know best and after ur stupidity in this forum , u go back home and ur wife or girlfriend will feed u. Plz stop insulting Goodluck jonathan, he is not ur ugly, sicklar, confuse president john atta mill.
u are simply right.those ghanains pple are jst pretenders u see y there cant stay in their own website.they no we are superior 2 them thats y there come in search of greener pasture in this our website because they are all illitrate they can't even manage ordinary website.those GHANA MUST GO CASTRATED FOWL
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
Cusubaba: Ugly lazy ghanaians, listen, my mother is a ghanaian from Navarango, Ngroshi by tribe in Upper East Region and my father is a Nigerian. My father own 2 big hotels in Bolgatanga and him and Alhaji Danlida own a construction company that working in Tamale, Wa and Bolgatanga. My mother is in Nigeria and she can never alow any of her son or daughter to have anything to do with ghanaian men because she see them as lazy, fool, ugly and low mind esteem. Ghanaian women are hardworking but Ghanaian men, Oh my God, are the most ugly, lazy, hypocrites and inferiority complex in the world. Ghanaians worship obroni ( white people). 98% of anything is own by Nigerians and other foreighners. I know insults is what u ghanaians men know best and after ur stupidity in this forum , u go back home and ur wife or girlfriend will feed u. Plz stop insulting Goodluck jonathan, he is not ur ugly, sicklar, confuse president john atta mill.

you dumb criminal ugly half Bakassi!!! grin grin grin grin

Your criminal father found a nice Ghanaian LovePeddler to marry(since that is the only type you Boko's can get) and you are half way civilized and THIS is how you pay us back!?? you dirty dog! YOU FILTHY RAT! You smelly pig!

Bakassi, the generator fumes will keep messing with your mind! Get out of Ghana before it is too late. You will never be a Ghanaman! We will always look down on you! You will never be more than a dog in the midst of kings!You are too low to pity!! Why does Nigeria not have a swimming team! Because everyone that can swim already left the hell hole! Boko stop barking OOO!!!!

I hit too hard!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
adamscuti: That idoit called smooth crim is jst barking like a dog,all those stuff u are pasting,u jst simply mad them up.he is saying boko boko i no he wants 2 b a dog,and a dog u shall b.all ur streets stink.am jst praying 4 d day our diplomatic relationship wil fail with u pple and u wil see war.worldwide we are still regarded as no1 in africa.u can't compare U.S.A WIT AFGHANISTAN,U M OTHER FÙCker,ugly tin,worldwide d all knw d name ghana must go bag,even foreigners no d name.ghana must go bag.idiot pple,fail state n disguisting pple,ritualist.check goal.com when ur sacked coach admitted dat his players use juju during d afcon.u wil neva hear dis of any nigerian team,good loving,peaceful,sweet,nigerians.no1 in africa worldwide.haters come drink my dog urine.GHANA MUST GO!few pple in their country n yet their govt can't provide 4 all of them..hahahaha d population of lagos alone wil over run d whole ghana.stinky fools.

Boko! English PLEASE!!!

You will always be beneath us and we will always spit venom in your smelly faces! You are too damn dumb and ugly to be in my midst! Get out of my face before I put you in your place.

grin grin grin grin grin

Speaking of football

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/statisticsandrecords/headtohead/team1=gha/team2=nga/index.html

You dumb Boko's can't play. Just go build a Church in Northern Nigeria and F-U-C-K-O-F-F!!

grin grin grin grin grin

It has to be Haram the way you are talking to me! When I step in all Boko men bow because I am a king! DO you understand that Bakassi??
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

you dumb criminal ugly half Bakassi!!! grin grin grin grin

Your criminal father found a nice Ghanaian LovePeddler to marry(since that is the only type you Boko's can get) and you are half way civilized and THIS is how you pay us back!?? you dirty dog! YOU FILTHY RAT! You smelly pig!

Bakassi, the generator fumes will keep messing with your mind! Get out of Ghana before it is too late. You will never be a Ghanaman! We will always look down on you! You will never be more than a dog in the midst of kings!You are too low to pity!! Why does Nigeria not have a swimming team! Because everyone that can swim already left the hell hole! Boko stop barking OOO!!!!

I hit too hard!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
u still got d mouth 2 talk GHANA MUST GO.WELL WELL WELL i no u probs if u need sum few naira notes u can kindly go meet my dog 2 gve u 1,because i learnt u pple suffer alot there.and by d way that link that u posted on football there say it dosen't exist,so u see u are not only a castrated fowl,ghana must go but also a spammer
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
adamscuti: u still got d mouth 2 talk GHANA MUST GO.WELL WELL WELL i no u probs if u need sum few naira notes u can kindly go meet my dog 2 gve u 1,because i learnt u pple suffer alot there.and by d way that link that u posted on football there say it dosen't exist,so u see u are not only a castrated fowl,ghana must go but also a spammer

Boko, just stop alright! I have disgraced you enough!!!

Listen. When I need a back to step on to get on my horse! I will call you! wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Boko! English PLEASE!!!

You will always be beneath us and we will always spit venom in your smelly faces! You are too damn dumb and ugly to be in my midst! Get out of my face before I put you in your place.

grin grin grin grin grin

Speaking of football

You dumb Boko's can't play. Just go build a Church in Northern Nigeria and F-U-C-K-O-F-F!!

grin grin grin grin grin

It has to be Haram the way you are talking to me! When I step in all Boko men bow because I am a king! DO you understand that Bakassi??
grin grin grin
ENGLISH PLEASE.U DNT EVEN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH GHANA MUST GO.U SEE HOW U TALK LIKE A KID.LOOK WHAT U POSTED"because U ARE A KING N WHO WILL BOW?LMAO INSTEAD U ARE D 1 2 BOW 4 MY DOG'S.U MOTHERFCKUER,I KNW U ARE A DISGRACE 2 UR FAMILY.U ARE PROBABLY ON D STREET NOW SUMWHERE UNDER D BRIDGE because THAT'S HOW U GHANAINS LEAVE.NO HOME,NO NOTTING AS$ HOLE.UGLY BLACK BEAST
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
adamscuti: ENGLISH PLEASE.U DNT EVEN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH GHANA MUST GO.U SEE HOW U TALK LIKE A KID.LOOK WHAT U POSTED"because U ARE A KING N WHO WILL BOW?LMAO INSTEAD U ARE D 1 2 BOW 4 MY DOG'S.U MOTHERFCKUER,I KNW U ARE A DISGRACE 2 UR FAMILY.U ARE PROBABLY ON D STREET NOW SUMWHERE UNDER D BRIDGE because THAT'S HOW U GHANAINS LEAVE.NO HOME,NO NOTTING AS$ HOLE.UGLY BLACK BEAST

Boko! I have disgraced your ugly Bakassi face enough!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will always be beneath us and will always kiss our feet when we walk. You will always lick the floor before I step on it to make sure it is clean! That is what a dog like you is good for!

I am done joking for now!

I hope you BOko's took it in good fun but, I will be back later to spit more Venom in your Bakassi face later if I come back and you are barking on here!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Boko, just stop alright! I have disgraced you enough!!!

Listen. When I need a back to step on to get on my horse! I will call you! wink wink wink wink
and there keep on writing d URL DOSEN'T EXIST.U AS$HOLE are so so dumb.u jst paste football nonsense and there wrote it dosen't exist get that into ur stingy head.ur dead country isn't worth talking about because d name alone irritates me
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Boko! I have disgraced your ugly Bakassi face enough!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will always be beneath us and will always kiss our feet when we walk. You will always lick the floor before I step on it to make sure it is clean! That is what a dog like you is good for!

I am done joking for now!

I hope you BOko's took it in good fun but, I will be back later to spit more Venom in your Bakassi face later if I come back and you are barking on here!!!
hahaha d idiot is running away Ghana must go fool.u are d 1 who has been totally disgraced,my dog wil pee on ur face n u wil appreciate it.so GHANA MUST GO(THAT'S D NAME U PPLE ARE ALL KNWN 4 WORLDWIDE)if u are hungry i wil snd my dog poo 4 u 2 eat.son of a b-i-t-c-h
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by amosy007: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
gst101: @amosyoo7, i wonder why when it comes to condemning our country we are so so bias and do not think before we say whats not true (much respect). The chinese and indians. Dont they have more people than we do? Dont they have more infrastructure than we do? Isnt their place more business friendly than ours? Yet you see them scattered all over naija. That you go out does not mean your place is not ok. It simply mean you've got keen eyes to spot opportunities where the locals have not seen.
@smooth whatever, the economy of the north (powered by mai shai, mai goro and mai ewure) is larger than the economy of ghana put together.
my brother ...u v said it all.. I wonder why sum people are so unpatriotic.. May be it political or may be as a result of tribalism.. Buh one thin i know for sure is. No matter the economy of d jungle, a lion cannot eat grass.. No matter how bad Nigeria is, it can never be descend so low to d level of ghana or all other western african countries put together
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

You Boko's are VERY UGLY! The Ugliest bunch of dogs in Africa grin grin grin grin grin Every time I see one of you I vomit! All of you look like you survived an abortion! An Experiment gone wrong!!! The Ugliest in West Africa grin grin grin grin

If I was given the option of being a dog or one of you Nigerian Boko's the answer would be bark bark!

Even a dog will not want to be one of you grin grin grin grin grin

You see I can insult with the best of them and like most Ghanaians I pack a big punch!

ONLY Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Dude..get the hell out and go back to ghanaweb, seriously. You love Ghana, we get it...big freaking deal! And you saying 'boko', is that supposed to make us cry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Can't I Use My UBA And Gtbank Mastercard Online? / Ship From Any States In U.S.A To Nigeria / How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.