Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians (17281 Views)

See The Kind Of Business This Man Engages In To Take Care Of His Family(photo) / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by amosy007: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
adamscuti: hahaha d idiot is running away Ghana must go fool.u are d 1 who has been totally disgraced,my dog wil pee on ur face n u wil appreciate it.so GHANA MUST GO(THAT'S D NAME U PPLE ARE ALL KNWN 4 WORLDWIDE)if u are hungry i wil snd my dog poo 4 u 2 eat.son of a b-i-t-c-h
hahahahahaha laff don hang my teeth. *sum1 please pass me a toothpick*

lol just bone dat ugly thing. He got notin to say buh trash grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Boko! I have disgraced your ugly Bakassi face enough!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will always be beneath us and will always kiss our feet when we walk. You will always lick the floor before I step on it to make sure it is clean! That is what a dog like you is good for!

I am done joking for now!

I hope you BOko's took it in good fun but, I will be back later to spit more Venom in your Bakassi face later if I come back and you are barking on here!!!

You almost sound like that somali guy ayanle456/warya123...screw yourself back to Accra before I do it for you
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

you dumb criminal ugly half Bakassi!!! grin grin grin grin

Your criminal father found a nice Ghanaian LovePeddler to marry(since that is the only type you Boko's can get) and you are half way civilized and THIS is how you pay us back!?? you dirty dog! YOU FILTHY RAT! You smelly pig!

Bakassi, the generator fumes will keep messing with your mind! Get out of Ghana before it is too late. You will never be a Ghanaman! We will always look down on you! You will never be more than a dog in the midst of kings!You are too low to pity!! Why does Nigeria not have a swimming team! Because everyone that can swim already left the hell hole! Boko stop barking OOO!!!!

I hit too hard!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
i can see that ur a bastard ugly, lazy, unemploy animal. Every ghanaian woman dream is to have a Nigerian as a husband because we care and take care of our family. Unlike u stupid, ugly, lazy ghanaian men, all u ghanaians man knows is to play lotto, drink akpatishi, rape ur youngs girl, pregnant them and dump them to suffer. Can't u get a life or are u a member of Association of Ghana unemployment Youth. Am sorry ur minister for youth call u ghanaians youth lazy people, and u people want to crucified him because he said the truth. Am proudly nigerian man managing my father business in upper east, upper west, northern region. Ur lazy ghanaian youths that i employ in ghana called me master even at my age 24.

2 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by jessMena(f): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ghana pipu r forming 4 9ja pipu now adays...I don't know why dey hate us oh. U nid an international passport to travel 2 Ghana by road not air...and in d streets of Ghana dey harass nigerians like we r terrorist but dey shud remeber when it was rough 4 dem dey ran 2 us n we accommodated dem.. God is watching dem n will judge
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by amosy007: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
Cusubaba: ugly, lazy animal. Naked a Ghanaian guy and a Nigerian guy and bring your mother or sister to choose the one she like, you will surprise that she will choose a Nigerian. Not only that, everything about ghanaians is fake and copy. Ghanaians fake tones, fake Nigeria music style, fake Nigeria culture, fake nigeria movie, and but ghanaians have try to fake nigerians smartness, handsome, beautiful but them get it because is a blessing from God. Listen, everything Fm and Tv stations in iplay Nigeria songs and show nigeria movie for them to get customers. How many ghanaians parents live together? How many ghanaians children know their father? How ghanaian children can afford to go university in ghana. Part from Accra or partally kumasi, tell me anyother cities that develop in ghana. Traval to Bawku and see how mapurusi and kusasi are killing theirselves everyday. Travel to yeldi and see how they have kill 23 of their kings. Travel to Hohoe and see how muslims and indigines are killing theirselves and burning houses. Currently 6527 ghanaians from Hohoe are refugees in Togo because of crisis. Can Asantis marry or employ Ewes? No.
CHOI !! grin grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
Cusubaba: i can see that ur a bastard ugly, lazy, unemploy animal. Every ghanaian woman dream is to have a Nigerian as a husband because we care and take care of our family. Unlike u stupid, ugly, lazy ghanaian men, all u ghanaians man knows is to play lotto, drink akpatishi, rape ur youngs girl, pregnant them and dump them to suffer. Can't u get a life or are u a member of Association of Ghana unemployment Youth. Am sorry ur minister for youth call u ghanaians youth lazy people, and u people want to crucified him because he said the truth. Am proudly nigerian man managing my father business in upper east, upper west, northern region. Ur lazy ghanaian youths that i employ in ghana called me master even at my age 24.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another Dumb BOko who is dreaming and delusional. grin grin grin grin grin grin You are setting your teeth up to get knocked out! You Boko's are too dumb and that will always be your fate!!! grin grin grin grin grin

You dumb filthy dog! grin grin grin grin

No Ghanaian woman wants a criminal Boko man with 2 teeth and bad breath! THe Nigerian whores are all over me but, they are too nasty for me to touch! I have DIGNITY!!!

Your nasty women who jump from Penisss to penisss are disgusting!

http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201207/124149.php

The only Ghanaian woman who will touch you dogs is a very desperate LovePeddler grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just smile when I see them because I know inside they are itching to come back home!!! Even some whores have dignity!!!

Not Nigerian whores though. The most Penisss jumping, generator fumes smelling, nasty sluts in the world!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BAKASSI!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BAKASSI!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another Dumb BOko who is dreaming and delusional. grin grin grin grin grin grin You are setting your teeth up to get knocked out! You Boko's are too dumb and that will always be your fate!!! grin grin grin grin grin

No Ghanaian woman wants a criminal Boko man with 2 teeth and bad breath! THe Nigerian whores are all over me but, they are too nasty for me to touch! I have DIGNITY!!!

The only Ghanaian woman who will touch you dogs is a very desperate LovePeddler grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just smile when I see them because I know inside they are itching to come back home!!! Even some whores have dignity!!!

Not Nigerian whores though. The most Penisss jumping, generator fumes smelling, nasty sluts in the world!!

BAKASSI!!!!!!

BAKASSI!!!

smh
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
Its so shameful that some gave an attention to that guy from ghana
just like that somalian guy that comes here on Nl to talk
nonsense about been black everyday, cant you see the similarities.
why not just ignore his lunatic mind,c'ommon see how happy they are
whenever you reply them. whats there to overlook what he says.

2 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
If people are willing to have a serious debate I will do it but, if you come with insults I can insult better than you can ever dream of!!!

We can debate ECOWAS but, it has to be debated respectfully. If you insult me I will be forced to spit venom all over you!!!

3 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2012
Toaskarity: Its so shameful that some gave an attention to that guy from ghana

The only Lunatic mind is the forum members who can't debate seriously. I am willing to debate but, if you insult I will hit back!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

The only Lunatic mind is the forum members who can't debate seriously. I am willing to debate but, if you insult I will hit back!!!

no one wanted to debate you
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by manny4life(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
Toaskarity: Its so shameful that some gave an attention to that guy from ghana

Totally AGREE.

I have told my fellow Nigerians on previous threads; best answer for fools is silence. If u give into him, then he's ego keeps rising, when u ignore him, after ranting, he will be quiet...

sambos994:

Dude..get the hell out and go back to ghanaweb, seriously. You love Ghana, we get it...big freaking deal! And you saying 'boko', is that supposed to make us cry?

LOL, I know right, we shud cry...lol at the mention of Boko, every Nigerian begins to cry and every Nigerian begins to hide themselves....lollllllllll grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
sambos994:

no one wanted to debate you

Then don't insult my country or else grin grin grin grin grin

Bakassi!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by klax(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
@SmoothCrim: Quote
You Boko's are VERY UGLY! The Ugliest bunch of dogs in Africa Every time I see one of you I vomit! All of you look like you survived an abortion! An Experiment gone wrong!!! The Ugliest in West Africa

If I was given the option of being a dog or one of you Nigerian Boko's the answer would be bark bark!

Even a dog will not want to be one of you

You see I can insult with the best of them and like most Ghanaians I pack a big punch!

ONLY Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!!!

Mr Smoothcrim your father, your grandfather, your great grandfather, your greatgreatgreat grandfather is A DOG.

The entire Ghana, both living and dead are DOG.

Entire Ghana generation both born or unborn ae DOG.

Ghana that produce the highest bastards kids in the soil of Africa calling a nation A Dog? Who's DOG What does DOG do or love doing giving birth to bastards which your country is a record breaker in the history of Africa to extend a bastards like Rawlings ruled you for decades KILLED AT WILL and made more bastards around everycorner of the street in Accra and Kumasi shame on you. You sons and daughters of GOAT + DOG ---> GHANA. Mr Smoothcrim dont run away stay on for more you have crossed your boundary and its your entire country that will take the damn insult . Waiting..........
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by jessMena(f): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
I fink its just d guys dat r hating because ghana gals prefers 9ja guys..dere is one jobless uneducated guy dat went 2 Ghana n came bak wiv a very pretty ghanian babe n she was even pregnant...anoda man came wiv a ghana lady too and life was very tough 4 dem.it was my mum dat was feeding her n her little daughter n she kept saying I had a good job in Ghana but she abadon her job n ran wiv a 9ja man dat has series of girlfriends n was even married b4..A bald head ugly old man just because he's a nigerian.. So my dear fellow nigerians on narialand pls don't mind those Ghana must go talking trash here because dese same pipu see Nigeria as their USA dey pratically adore us n wish dey r nigerians..d gals r so cheap n dats y 50% of their children r biracial(half cast) because dey sleep wiv white men just 4 a dog biscuit.Most of dem don't even know their fada....swagless pipu Rubbish
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BAKASSI!!!!!!

BAKASSI!!!

ugly lazy animal, ur Kofi annan daughter marry a nigerian man, Yvonne Okoro, one of the most beautiful actress in Ghana, his father is a Nigerian from Item village in Abia state Nigerian. Samuel kuffor, one of ur ugly ex footballer his a Nigerian from Badagry, in Lagos state. No Nigerian girl even the prostitutes one that looking for money will befriend a ghanaian because u ghanaian guys are irresponsible. My girl friend is a nurse at KST teaching hospital, bantama, kumasi and she is Ghanaian from Garu in upper east region. She told me every thing about u lazy ugly ghanaian men. And she said that aeven if i live her, she will never marry any hypocrite lazy inferiority complex ghanaian man. Her mum is a lecturer at Ho poly and her dad is a doctor at catholic hospital, Dgozge, volta region. Her parents love me so much and i love them too.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Did I insult Ghana or its people in any way?!!! Any why the hell are you called me bakassi...that make no sense at all
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by PetroDolla: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
I salute you, my brother. Mother Ghana is very proud of you for putting these pieces of s-hi-t n their dustbin contri where they belong. Down to self-righteous demons. Long live Ghana, the STAR of Africa! Utter crap. inhaling too much generator fumes can screw brains n make people talk like animals!

SmoothCrim:

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by PetroDolla: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
my guy leff matter.naija pesin fit insult Ghana pesin? U call making a fool of yourselves insults? talking about insults, if we begin to insult una e no be today pesin go finish oooooooh
sambos994:

Did I insult Ghana or its people in any way?!!! Any why the hell are you called me bakassi...that make no sense at all
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2012
PetroDolla: my guy leff matter.naija pesin fit insult Ghana pesin? U call making a fool of yourselves insults? talking about insults, if we begin to insult una e no be today pesin go finish oooooooh
look at this son of a b-i-t-c-h,u beta shout d f-u-c-k up u outcast.disgusting ghana must go.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by kinkyjosh: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE I WOULD ADVICE ALL PATROTIC NIGERIANS TO MAKE THERE COMMENTS WITH TOTAL NEGLIGENCE TO THIS GHANAIN(WITH MULTIPLE USERNAME) because FROM ALL INDICATIONS WE(NIGERIANS) ARE THERE BIG BROTHER IN ALL RAMIFICATION
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
PetroDolla: my guy leff matter.naija pesin fit insult Ghana pesin? U call making a fool of yourselves insults? talking about insults, if we begin to insult una e no be today pesin go finish oooooooh
idiot check ur ghana economy,the worst economy,ur stupid ghana is compared wit d like of zimbabwe and uganda www.forbes.com/2010/06/08/zimbabwe-ghana-congo-nicaragua-business-worst-economies.html
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by naija4change(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
I WAS READING ONE USELESS GHANIAN SITE (WWW. GHANAWEB.COM), SEE HOW CRISIS AND ROBBERY ARE FINISHING THAT COUNTRY AND OUR MEDIA WOULD BE PAINTING THEM WHITE. We Nigerians are the ones hyping these bastards. How can Ghana even dream of comparing Nigeria with their country- Ghana, any where you see in Ghana, Ghanian flags, even on streets- very childish. I pity the masses there. There is no light in Ghana (10years is a mirage). There are power failures here and there. We went for a conference, we were amazed on what we experience. Records shows that the no. of industries in Lagos is greater than the no. of industries in other West Africa countries put together. THis fool called Smoothcrim is talking trash. Black brains, black stars. Nigeria is contributing 179 billion naira to education in Ghana annually. They will remain small and low to us. SEE DEAR NAIRALANDERS NIGERIA YOUR COUNTRY IS A GREAT COUNTRY. GO OUTSIDE NIGERIA AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IT IN OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES. FORGET WHAT THEY SAY SA THIS, GH THIS, KENYA THIS. THEY ARE ALL POOR COUNTRIES DEVELOPED BY WHITES NO BLACK IMPUT AND THEY ARE SUFFERING IT TODAY. "WHEN SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT YOU YOU ARE GREAT". tHOUGH WE FACE CHALLENGES, BUT WE WILL ONE DAY BE PROUD TO SAY I AM A NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
i think a country has a right to write whatever laws that's it thinks is good for his people. They should leave Ghana alone. Is not by force to invest in small Ghana.. I just pity the remaining traders that have established themselves over there. Maybe one day Ghana will regret this decision.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2012
adamscuti: idiot check ur ghana economy,the worst economy,ur stupid ghana is compared wit d like of zimbabwe and uganda www.forbes.com/2010/06/08/zimbabwe-ghana-congo-nicaragua-business-worst-economies.html

FOOOOLISH BOKO! The article is old and the facts are wrong. The person who wrote it had an agenda against the country because unlink you Boko's we were trying to get fair value for our resources and the criminal dog pig who wrote it wanted to disgrace the country for that!!

In 2011 Ghana was the fastest growing economy in the world and in 2012 it is the fastest growing in West Africa!!

Just focus on your own agenda Bakassi and get out of my face!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go to the IMF data today and see if any of the numbers match up Boko! You are too damn dumb!!! grin grin grin grin You believe everything your Oyibo masters put out there for you Boko's to digest! You dogs will always be under our boot because you are too damn dumb!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2012
ikp4succes: i think a country has a right to write whatever laws that's it thinks is good for his people. They should leave Ghana alone. Is not by force to invest in small Ghana.. I just pity the remaining traders that have established themselves over there. Maybe one day Ghana will regret this decision.

Ghana is the 2nd biggest ECONOMY in ECOWAS! Nigeria is a Good for nothing overweight Bakassi state!

Even Cameroon a country of 15 million took some of your land Bakassi and now you have Nigerians living under Cameroonian rule!

You are a disgrace. Sending proper West Africans to Central Africa! Shame on you Boko!!! You are useless grin grin grin grin grin

Bakassi hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

see how ur ghana is suffering.worst manage economy www.ghanaweb.com/ghanaHomepage/features/artikel.php?ID=243330 EVEN UR ghanawebsite are admitting 2 ur suffering,poor country,nxt ten yrs u pple wil b dead n rotten
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
adamscuti: see how ur ghana is suffering.worst manage economy www.ghanaweb.com/ghanaHomepage/features/artikel.php?ID=243330 EVEN UR ghanawebsite are admitting 2 ur suffering,poor country,nxt ten yrs u pple wil b dead n rotten

Ghana is NOT an execptional country. It is a developing country but, MUCH better than your 419 Boko state. You have every chance in the world and you still failed! YOu are too dumb Boko!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
Smoothcriminal and petrodolla are what u get when moderators don't do their job!
Topic is derailed,
Insults are welded,
Issues are wrongly analyzed,
Moderators are sleeping,
Or enjoying the folly.

Well done moderators!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
iv4fb: Smoothcriminal and petrodolla are what u get when moderators don't do their job!
Topic is derailed,
Insults are welded,
Issues are wrongly analyzed,
Moderators are sleeping,
Or enjoying the folly.

Well done moderators!

If you want to debate let's debate! You guys started the insults and we finished it.

Ghanaman forever!

Only Ghanaian rule can save West Africa!!!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil!

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by kunlaxo: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
who is this son of a MENTALLY DELUDED smoothCRIMiNaL man in Nairaland..talking trash about nigeria.

Ghana ke..poooo.. shit a useless stae of nation...Half of Lagos state is bigger than ghana.

Ghana ke.. all the vehicles in ghana is half of those in apapa wharf Lagos.

Ghana ke..all the NAtional wealth of Ghana is half of Lagos state Monthly Income.

Ghana ke..they come here to either do shoe making or sell popoff( sellers of popoff) while our people go their to invest and change their life.eg Ovation..Glo..etc

Ghana ke..over my buttoss..the stupid country has nothing to show for her small oil cant even make herself a Big nation like ours..it is only in Ghana u hear 50billion cedes useless money.

Ghana too black in skin people ranting and fooling themselves with CONSTANT ELECTRICITY with no money in the pocket.

Nigeria out of Ghana=Dead Economy

I would rather invest in Benin Republic than that little Poor Pranks called ghana.

I sign out.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim: If people are willing to have a serious debate I will do it but, if you come with insults I can insult better than you can ever dream of!!!

We can debate ECOWAS but, it has to be debated respectfully. If you insult me I will be forced to spit venom all over you!!!

You really think you can spit venom? I'm amazed....trust me, u sound more amusing than anything. Anyways, you better be careful what you say before GHANA gets ANNEXED by NIGERIA...just a friendly advice. And can i say one thing....just a very general observation....WHY DO GHANIANS WORSHIP WHITE PEOPLE? I HAVE A VERY BLACK GHANIAN FRIEND THAT THINKS ANYTHING WHITE IS GOLDEN....AND WHY ARE YOU GUYS JET BLACK? TALKING ABOUT DIRTY BLACK , NOT THE NICE SUDANESE BLACK!...LOL....KWASIAAAA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? / Ship From Any States In U.S.A To Nigeria / CBN Averts Closure Of 200 Manufacturing Firms Through Forex Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.