Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

ICAN Haba - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN Haba (1185 Views)

ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This / What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

ICAN Haba by karmrash: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
i dont no wat has gone wrong wt ICAN I study by myself to write Nov 2011 diet as my first ican sitting and made it once even wt prize, imagine ds intermediate i failed woefully, am depress! wat cud ve caused ds, is my private study?
Re: ICAN Haba by olusedo: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
Take heart ma guy, its for your own good.I was once like you but now I thank God and ICAN for the kind of grooming that they gave me.
Re: ICAN Haba by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
karmrash: i dont no wat has gone wrong wt ICAN I study by myself to write Nov 2011 diet as my first ican sitting and made it once even wt prize, imagine ds intermediate i failed woefully, am depress! wat cud ve caused ds, is my private study?

Chill, the ICAN that passed and gave you prize when you did well at Fondation, has nothing to gain failing you in Intermedite if you did well. Maybe you were complacent.

I also won prizes in Foundation, including First Prize, but flunked a paper in old PE1 and 2 papers in new PE1(post syllabus change) before eventually qualifying. One thing about me is I hardly predict wrong outcome of my exams. I knew I didn't do well in those 3 papers I wrote twice.

Stop complaining, go and start preparation in earnest.

Re: ICAN Haba by obinon(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
@jarus,i saw your other post on another thread where you were saying that ican is not that difficult as people make it seem,i like your type,i get more serious when an exam is very much near the corner and i always pass.please i want to know whether 2 months(with intensive lectures and T.D.B)will be enough for me to prepare for ican foundation(this november diet).please i need urgent reply.
Re: ICAN Haba by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2012
More than enough actually. Some of us did not spend up to 2 months preparing for even final stage.
Re: ICAN Haba by obinon(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2012
Thanks my man,you have a fan
Re: ICAN Haba by kellyjessy1gma: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2013
Do not give up, you can still make it. I believe you can become a chartered accountant.
Contact Topfield Tutors for ICAN ATS, Foundation Intermediate and PE I in Lagos, Quiz Pack is also available
Call 08020647499, 07041850660
or Email: gbolaboonasanya@yahoo.com

Nextzon Interview & Management Trainee Job @ Mainstreet Bank / American Bank Offers $1M To Anyone Able To Solve This Mathematical Equation / Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent?