Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Do You Know The Kinds Of Food You Eat That Can Cause Acne? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Know The Kinds Of Food You Eat That Can Cause Acne? (1814 Views)

Fattened Chicken Can Cause Food Poisoning, Infections –experts / If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Kinds Of Food You Eat That Can Cause Acne? by maclatunji: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
Can This Food Cause Acne?

Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror and wondered what you ate that made that pimple appear? Do you ever wonder if you're eating the right foods for your complexion? Find out how much you know about foods that cause acne by taking this quiz!

Take the quiz here http://www.chacha.com/quiz/836/can-this-food-cause-acne?subid1=UberFacts . It is really educative and fun. We can discuss what we have learnt from taking this simple quiz here too.
Re: Do You Know The Kinds Of Food You Eat That Can Cause Acne? by Egbagirl(f): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
hmmmm I dunno how I feel about this. Milk, beans, rice, bread, pasta... so what then shall we be eating? o ga o. lol. like a friend of mine said yesterday, today fruits are good for you and then tomorrow they tell you that they are bad for you. It's impossible to keep up with these things mehn. I don tire for all these things. My own be say know your body and eat what works best for you. For example, I know eating too much cheese isnt gonna work well for me but that milk? and beans? and bread? nah.... no be we dey chop beans rice and bread for naija like say tmr no dey.

Do you agree with the quiz?
Re: Do You Know The Kinds Of Food You Eat That Can Cause Acne? by maclatunji: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
^Well, it's quite educative. I guess for people who suffer greatly from acne, the quiz is quite educative and they can use it to limit the fat they consume.

I agree with your sentiments though, we have to eat something even if some researchers say XYZ about it .
Re: Do You Know The Kinds Of Food You Eat That Can Cause Acne? by Egbagirl(f): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
True I agree especially the chocolate, ketchup etc. I was just not buying the rice,beans, pasta thing. I mean rice and beans and bread is what many people eat almost everyday and they aint got acne. But sha, like you said, it has its educative part too.

(1) (Reply)

Fruits (health Benefits Of Water Melon) / How To Prepare Curry Sauce And Coconut Rice / Foldable Jerry Can | 10 Litres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.