Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ekaitte Beht Why Are You Like This?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ekaitte Beht Why Are You Like This?? (1135 Views)

Apkors out smarts Ekaitte with grammar / Akpors & Ekaitte. / Akpors Was TOASTING Ekaitte With The Help Of A Bible: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekaitte Beht Why Are You Like This?? by dani1luv: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ekaitte went to a electronic shop with anger and threw her new
laptop on the desk at Mr Akpors from whom she bought it.

She told Akpors,

You have... cheated me. I cannot transfer file from my previous laptop.."

Akpors: Madam, can you please calm down and try it in my presence.

This is what Ekaitte did,

1) Right clicked the mouse on the file which she wanted to transfer and selected CUT option.

2) Disconnected the mouse from that system.

3) Took that mouse carefully and connected it to another system where she wanted to copy that file.

4) Right clicked the mouse and selected the PASTE option.

Akpors FAINTED!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekaitte Beht Why Are You Like This?? by bingbagbo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
JOKE GRADING: D

REMARKS: STUDY HARD

PUNISHMENTS:2 NIGHTS WITH MADAM BIGVAJAINA
angry
Re: Ekaitte Beht Why Are You Like This?? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
Rotflmao! Nice one cheesy
Re: Ekaitte Beht Why Are You Like This?? by Valiantvaliant(m): 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
Y u hide my post na
Re: Ekaitte Beht Why Are You Like This?? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2012
booqee: Rotflmao! Nice one cheesy
dani did u edit my post or something??
Dani beht why are u like dis?? angry undecided angry
Re: Ekaitte Beht Why Are You Like This?? by kellystech(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2012
bin gbagbo: JOKE GRADING: D

REMARKS: STUDY HARD

PUNISHMENTS:2 NIGHTS WITH MADAM BIGVAJAINA
angry
fool wetin person go talk wey go dey good 4 u wen u read am laff finish den u write rubbish 4 here anumanu!!
Re: Ekaitte Beht Why Are You Like This?? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2012
kellystech: fool wetin person go talk wey go dey good 4 u wen u read am laff finish den u write rubbish 4 here anumanu!!
no mind him

(1) (Reply)

Laugh It Off, The Elderly Lady And The Manager / If You Do This U Need To See A Psychiatrist / Comedy 101: Take A Break And Catch Some Fun!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.