Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,961 members, 7,799,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting (43123 Views)

Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / New Directive In Force On Posting Of Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2012
blackboi:

Hot headed m0Ron. Foolish mallam grin

c anoda run away mad man, abeg make una catch am b4 he enter market, u need to be taken to yaba left. Oloshi
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by mkoabiola: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2012
Rycedee: [color=#990000][/color]hmmmmm ladies fighting? GOD!!,the one with the white tshirt looks like my Ex,she is use to that... ;Dhmmmmm ladies fighting? GOD!!,the one with the white tshirt looks like my Ex,she is use to that...
Lol
U are 2 funnnny! Laf don tear my trouser here,ur x indeed.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by jackbauer2(f): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2012
And the guy they are fighting for will be sipping his ogidiga in his AC tight jeep. Mumu gals. Leaders of tomorrow indeed
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Onoru1(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2012
espn: aboki u knw wetin ur ppl dey do..wetin u dey find here..na cow una dey breed up nd down..whi buy phone for u..fins don spoil..seun pls ban al dis fucking aboki outta here..create a forum for dem to discuss abt der cows..idiot.
You are too funny.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by riyadabc(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2012
really cool and i would like to take part on it , its really amazing
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2012
[quote author=Revolva]We like to deviate from the triuth all dis yeye behaviour with in campuses especially wit our gals happen here in the western part and east even south also but rarely happen in the core north gbam this won't make me an aboki as you have made a truth teller an aboki now[/quote

gbam, God bless u, jus cos u didnt say d same tin wit dem, u hav bcom an aboki or mallam be dat, smh for dis generation of nigerians, always too emotional, allowin it to cloud brain of reasonin
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by mu2sa2: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2012
tinadtreasure: aboki must u bring tribalism into this? Smh
if u hv not observd pls do now, northern girls (christian & muslim) ar generally better behaved than southern girls (christian & muslim)
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by freshboy88(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2012
National disgrace
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Bella3(f): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus:

who do i reason lyk hw, its painful cos am a southerner too. Hav u ever seen any northern gals fightin in public lyk dis, am nt happy abt d scenario cos i was once a corp member, and dat kits shldnt be rubbish lyk dis
u dnt live in the north, so,... Shattap
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by unclenna(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2012
why their face no show
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2012
Super1759: We had a similar case when I was in the camp.one guy and the 5th persn that contested mr.macho. We jus left them,locked hostel so that soldiers won't interfer. Na so ma guy beat this mr.macho commot one of his teeth.before soldiers came in.since that day the mr.macho mellowed down.on how we deh laff am every day till we left camp."Not by muscle" but the soldier finished them.come c frog jump round the field five times each.lol

hey guy, bt una bad oooo, una for seperate dem na. Durin my own tym, d camp was fun, notin lyk fightin or stealin, everybody behave maturely.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by MrUmaRu(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus:

c anoda run away mad man, abeg make una catch am b4 he enter market, u need to be taken to yaba left. Oloshi
Egbon no vex. Na ur mouth go kill u na. U too dey jump.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2012
Super1759: We had a similar case when I was in the camp.one guy and the 5th persn that contested mr.macho. We jus left them,locked hostel so that soldiers won't interfer. Na so ma guy beat this mr.macho commot one of his teeth.before soldiers came in.since that day the mr.macho mellowed down.on how we deh laff am every day till we left camp."Not by muscle" but the soldier finished them.come c frog jump round the field five times each.lol

hey guy, bt una bad oooo, una for seperate dem na. During my own tym, d camp was fun, notin lyk fightin or stealin, everybody behave maturely.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2012
Bélla3: u dnt live in the north, so,... Shattap

hey bella, u dont knw north more dan i.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2012
Mr UmaRu: .
Egbon no vex. Na ur mouth go kill u na. U too dey jump.

aburo, no mind me ooo, na some peeps dey make me vex na, callin u wat are nt.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by ezeonline2(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2012
coolno b smal tin o. Two fightn. ;Dno b smal tin o. Two fightn.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by Bella3(f): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus:

hey bella, u dont knw north more dan i.
realy? So lets assume u dnt knw the south then
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by binhozie(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus: Shameless fellows, i dont know y our southerners gals dey behave lyk dis, and dey will call theirselves graduate. Mtwssssss nonsensical nonsence, future leader indeed.

Unless I don't see well, I didn't see any location on that picture so you just confirmed your northern sisters don't go to school and as such can't be corpers
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2012
Bélla3: realy? So lets assume u dnt knw the south then

chaiii, dis gal no go kill me, my own place again. FYI, its only SS dat i am nt familiar wit bt only pass thru. Bt others.....
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by MrUmaRu(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus:

aburo, no mind me ooo, na some peeps dey make me vex na, callin u wat are nt.
For calling me 'Aburo'! U go old so ?
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2012
binhozie:

Unless I don't see well, I didn't see any location on that picture so you just confirmed your northern sisters don't go to school and as such can't be corpers

hey guy pack well, wen did i bcom a northerner. Frm d pic, where did u tink d gal will come frm
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2012
Mr UmaRu: .
For calling me 'Aburo'! U go old so ?

my guy, i no old o, i jus try to call u d opposite of wat u call me. No vex, as far say yoruba sabi respect wella, make i call u egbon den.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by alienware(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2012
tinadtreasure: aboki must u bring tribalism into this? Smh
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by blackboi(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus:

Sadist on the loose gringrin

Everyone knws a mad man's scope... A lunatic will always call a sane man insane. That's what Islam does to its victims; truly, u're a Moslem. Hence the book "Don't Be Sad" couldn't help you.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by lexonah(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2012
if u guys look @ the picture veri well, u d see the guy behind them with the keys to the parkd sienna buss....pls dnt blame dem de are fighting for der future
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by alienware(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus: Shameless fellows, i dont know y our southerners gals dey behave lyk dis, and dey will call theirselves graduate. Mtwssssss nonsensical nonsence, future leader indeed.
who tell u say dem be southerners ? U jst dey yarn any how !
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2012
blackboi:

Sadist on the loose gringrin

Everyone knws a mad man's scope... A lunatic will always call a sane man insane. That's what Islam does to its victims; truly, u're a Moslem. Hence the book "Don't Be Sad" couldn't help you.

yes, am a muslim and i am pruod of it. Wat of u, are u proud of urs? Better hav a broadmind and reason well, dont be brainwash.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by alaoeri: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2012
Show of shame.
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by abdulkayus(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2012
alienware: who tell u say dem be southerners ? U jst dey yarn any how !

hmmm, it seem dis my post dey make peeps go gaga, anyhw sorry for dat bt am jus sayin my mind cos i am piss off wit it
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by banmaster(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2012
Na kiss mata ton fight ooo... i D̶̲̥̅̊ey there
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by onuwaje(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2012
Them dey serve their father land
Re: Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting by ay0201(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2012
abdulkayus: tongue : grin

mr man which trouble dis i cause nw. Oloshi, ewu lyk u, get a life
Oponu, afofun gbemu, ode ido! Must you talk, inobjective idiot. Tribalistic fool. You are the one who needs to get a life. You smoke dry shit abi? Small thing tribe don enter your mind, imagine your level of exposure. Shame on you. I understand your plight sha. Iti bolibo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Four Worst NYSC Camps In Nigeria / Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. / Cow Invades Ogun NYSC Orientation Camp, Disrupts Parade, Corpers Run (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.