Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. (3256 Views)

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Tired Of This Relationship / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by fideel: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2012
I ve been in a r/ship 4 about 6month now wt dis girl n she hardly tels me dat she luv me but alwaz want me to tel her hw much i luv her. This atitude of hers ve been killing me as it is a distance r/ship n we ve nt seen 4 a while now. I ve call off d r/ship twice in my mind only 4 her to cal n tel me dat she dosn't need to be shouting it in my ear everyday b/4 i know dat she luvs me.i kno she is a shy type but iam afraid may be she does not luv me but want to be using me til she graduat cos she is stil in sch whil am workin, n avoidin so many ladies showing me sign around jst cos of her. I truely luvs her n don't want to cheat but seriously geting tired of dis her atitude n may soon start changin my mind abt her. Pls any serious advice ll be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2012
Oh no. Am speechless
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by 195(f): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2012
Rotfl

Keyword- I don't need 2be shoutin in ur ear everyday 4 u 2know I love u

My ex used 2 say that - 2day she's an ex

Verdict- kick her hungry 2timin no gud piece of arse 2 d curbs

2 Likes

Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by doctokwus: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2012
Trust ur instincts,she is really using u to see herself thru sch.Wen d cloud clears her conscience will be free bc she will tell u she neva told u she loved u.Unfortunately I can't advice u leave her u are too dp in lv to probably do so anyway while she is in sch enjoying her life wt anoda guy wt ur mony
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by 195(f): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2012
Doctor okpus has said it all

OP heed 2 his advice else . .

I repeat else. . .
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Mynd44: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2012
Unfortunately, you are the only one who knows the details of this relationship. She might be in it for the money or she might like you. You two should have a long and honest talk and then decide once
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by mrkels(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2012
190_@:
Rotfl

She's an ex? I tot ur handle says u r female? undecided
@op u should know there might be a sharp guy in sch doing it better that you, u were once in sch b4 na abi? And most ladies tend to hang on to people they see everyday, the ones that gv them unlimited attention. Maybe u need to put her in the friend zone for now till she gets her priorities straight

3 Likes

Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by fideel: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2012
Thank u al 4 ur advice, i think i just ve to do what i feel is rite 4 me now by tellin her nt to border visitin as she says she ll do afta her exams, as she may end up comitin me, even more emotionaly n goes out to liv her lif d way she likes. Maybe she is in it 4 d money, i think i deserve somtin beta. Once again thank u al 4 ur contributn, i apreciate.
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by ayobase(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2012
190_@:
Rotfl

U said it all!
U r a player indeed!
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Precchris: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2012
I will advice dat u pay her an unexpected visit in schl & see hw she will rcve u. If she welcomes u well without anytn 2 hide 4rm u den she still luvs u bt if she is not happy to see u at all in her schl, den knw dat smtn is fishy, dat is she has anoder gy dat she is dying 4, she is only aftr ur mny. D way she welcomes u, will determine whether u will continue wth d relationship/break d rlshp. I wll advce dat u strt 4rm dere b4 u take any action abt d relationship. Best of luck.
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Exponental(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2012
If u are tired, LEAVE!
Though, u might be wrong but if u dont feel ok abt d relatnshp again.
BACKSPACE!!!!!
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by fideel: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2012
She is in a private univsty.no external visitor allow as al students liv in sch. I can't imagine mysef managin lk dis 4 dat lng. She only cals to ask me where i am wen she notice i no longer d way i use to. Tanks 4 ur advice.
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
Had same prob b4...just let go bro..I feel ur pain.
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by cog1: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
I don't believe in "talking things over" when someone's
Mind is made up! But from your post you never mentioned
Even once that you've ever tried talking it over with her;
You even said you broke up with her twice in of all places-
YOUR MIND?!!!!
Haba,help the girl small she's no mind reader and you are equally
Not one yourself and neither are the rest of the world!!!
So,give talking a shot;if it fails,you are then clear in
Your conscience that you tried.
Blessed day.
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
Kids. . .

1 Like

Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by chelseabmw(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sometimes I just some guys can just be like me.......don't put all ur eggs in one basket
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
shocked sad angry
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Onegai(f): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
Give her space, treat the relationship as if it a lighthearted one. If she loves you, she'll try and win you back. Then have a talk with her about what you two both want. She may not say she loves you a lot, but how about her actions?

Whatever you do, don't double-date. I am yet to see anyone who double-dated and ended up with a good marriage, nowadays no-one wan say na dia one wey get wahala for public. But I know the double-dating happened, and I always see the normal issues that arise in marriage grow worse because the couple spent the time they should have spent growing themselves together watering several plants.
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Mynd44: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
If you are this tired, then dump her. Lawd know I can't be this frustrated and still stay with said girl
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by horny4u(f): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
She may prefer to be chased than to chase.
You are the man ....call her!

1 Like

Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Mynd44: 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
horny4u: She may prefer to be chased than to chase.
You are the man ....call her!
I hate that misconception. Why should it be only the guy calling? That's why ladies are based here.
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:46am On Jul 22, 2012
190_@:
Rotfl

WOW so lesbians too dey break up dem too get ex shocked shocked shocked shocked......a F status saying HER EX-2day shes an ex
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 22, 2012
Guy dump her now before she dumps you.
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Riodiao(m): 6:32am On Jul 22, 2012
Mynd_44: Unfortunately, you are the only one who knows the details of this relationship. She might be in it for the money or she might like you. You two should have a long and honest talk and then decide once
u always give wack advices

1 Like

Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by 195(f): 6:58am On Jul 22, 2012
Gabriel_sylar:

WOW so lesbians too dey break up dem too get ex shocked shocked shocked shocked......a F status saying HER EX-2day shes an ex

Lol
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Mynd44: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2012
Riodiao: u always give wack advices
Do I look like a relationship/marriage counsellor?
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by ayobase(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2012
sexkillz: Kids. . .

U can UN-kid the kids then!
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by fideel: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2012
Thank u al 4 ur contributns, i ve let her go afta tryin to talk things thru n she doesn't seem to understand. Hopfully one day i ll meet a woman dat ll genuily luv me, i agree most women don't kno what they want 4rm lif. Once again thank u 4 ur tim &sacrifices, hold u al in high esteem.

1 Like

Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
ayobase:

U can UN-kid the kids then!
lol
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by ayobase(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
lol

We might be banned for those!
LOL!
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by MMM2(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
Op

Can I get her fone nos & ask her if she really luv
Re: I Am Geting Tired Of This Girl. by Mynd44: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
ayobase:

We might be banned for those!
LOL!
them want die? Ban who?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Win A Nigerian Girl Over On A First Date / . / How To Catch A Transgender..don't Let Her Decieve You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.