Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,394 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? (89662 Views)

List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by holysina(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
Before u guyz compare u should understand dat Sullivan Chime of Enugu state is a man who has no time for media hype to make his works known, u can never hear or see him on news making noise, you jst have to come to enugu and see for urself den may be u wil make a new list.
Rochas,
chime,
fashola,
akpabio, and
amechi.
U might want to disagree wit me on dis, but b4 u do so, ask urself, how much is alocated to each state and how much revenue de state generate den look at their various achievement den u will agree wit me

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by fortuneally(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
1. Fashola
2. Rochas
3. Amachi
4. Oshiomole
5. Mimiko

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by magrose2002: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]I have carefully followed the issue on ground. to me the best is OSHOMOLE OF EDO who have turn benin city to a lovely city. followed by Ameachi, Akpabio, Fashola and Chime.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by spyder880(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2012
holy sina: Before u guyz compare u should understand dat Sullivan Chime of Enugu state is a man who has no time for media hype to make his works known, u can never hear or see him on news making noise, you jst have to come to enugu and see for urself den may be u wil make a new list.
Rochas,
chime,
fashola,
akpabio, and
amechi.
U might want to disagree wit me on dis, but b4 u do so, ask urself, how much is alocated to each state and how much revenue de state generate den look at their various achievement den u will agree wit me

If Enugu get oil money?................ by now we for dey collect tickets from tourists grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by negbenebor(f): 12:34am On Jul 23, 2012
oshomole
fashola
okorocha
akpabio
amechi
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by McGeorge1(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2012
ediko5:
Did i hear u say imoke?
Can u tell me few good things imoke has done for the betterment of his citizens rather than increases taxes every where at more than 200%. And also employing area boys to stand every 50 metres on d road n extort money from motorist or are you talking about the watt market where a common hawker who hawks around n sell will pay a daily tax of 160 naira. This man is a real dump thief.
I never knew one could be this dumb! Where are u from? Imoke's government have withnessed great transformation ranging from rural development, healthcare and education. A government secondary or primary school is no different from private schools in CRS. Roads have been completed in almost every village in d 18 local governments. I could remember when i used to tear Imoke's posters but i've come to realise this man got vision, great policies nd he's so intelligent. Calabar is more organised than ever befor so if u've got nothing to say just keep ur trap shut. Visit cross river nd u'll swallow ur words. Imoke truely deserve a spot there.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2012
Who said imoke? I bet you aint in Cross river!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2012
Mc George: I never knew one could be this dumb! Where are u from? Imoke's government have withnessed great transformation ranging from rural development, healthcare and education. A government secondary or primary school is no different from private schools in CRS. Roads have been completed in almost every village in d 18 local governments. I could remember when i used to tear Imoke's posters but i've come to realise this man got vision, great policies nd he's so intelligent. Calabar is more organised than ever befor so if u've got nothing to say just keep ur trap shut. Visit cross river nd u'll swallow ur words. Imoke truely deserve a spot there.
you gotta be kidding me...stop supporting that sleeping man! Did he pay you to say this?
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by DonLala1(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2012
I thot u guys were goin to consider Mimiko. He should be considered as the governor with d fastest fingers. I know EFCC is waiting by d corner but for d sake of immunity.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Jamisco: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
MY FRIEND YOU KNOW NOTHING

THE FIRST FIVE PERFORMING GOVERNORS ARE:
1. MURTALA NYAKO
2. NYAKO MURTALA
3. HAMANYARO NYAKO
4.MURTALA HAMANYARO NYAKO
5. MURTALA HAMMANYARO

IS NOT A JOKE PLS, GO AND SEE THEY SUPPOSED ALL THESE GOVERNORS YOU PEOPLE ARE MENTIONING.

Silensa: , Fashola
2, Amaechi
3, Akpabio
4, Oshiomole
5, Chime
Rochas has done nothing here
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by plcgroup: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
Based from comments posted here, I am now convinced that Rochas Okorocha is the best performing governor in Nigeria. This is without biased. I read all his achievements within 100 days in office, and I believe no governor in Nigeria either dead or alive equaled that achievements within 100 days in office. Then think of when he will be in office for 4 good years.

I am not saying that the other 4 governors didn't perform, but they queue behind Rochas of Imo State.

So, with every indication, free of bias, the list should be this way:

1. Rochas Okorocha "All Time Best Governor"
2. Akpabio
3. Fashola
4. Oshiomole
5. Chime

I understand that to whom more is given, more is also expected from him. So, Fashola has been given a lot in terms of resources, though he tried, but if you place him side by side with Rochas, and with equal resources, then figure the rest out.

As for those governors with little resources, you have to prove the little you have. We are not telling you to construct equal number of roads with Fashola, but if you perform with the little resources at your disposal like Rochas is doing right now, then, we will know how to rate you.

Long Live Rochas - the "Governor of the Governors"

Long Live Imo State

Live Live Akwa Ibom

Long live Lagos state

Long Live Edo State

Long Live Enugu State

Though, nothing for my state because my governor is doing nothing, but I still say " Long Live Abia State

Long Live Nigeria
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Prestonvic(m): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
EPOMA:

3 month salary owe since may

state of the art what , you are isane, that airport was built by attah fo.ol. Kepp worshiping human
Akpabio is a thief in the highest order

you are a castrated eediot! which airport? You are a goat!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by SacharlesEgwu: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
1 Rochas
2 Fashola
3 Akpabio
4 Oshiomole
5 Chime
so shmeful y is Gov. IMOKE not here
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by mcburneys(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
The 5 best governors as far as am concern are as follows:1)Godswill Akpabio of AKS.. 2)Fashola of Lagos state..3)Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers state..4)Rochas Okorocha of Imo state..5)Adams Oshomiele of Edo state
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by HyperBase(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
Need haulage trucks for your goods transportation? I can be reached on 07064464229. Our rates are the best and we take off from Lagos to the North, South and the Eastern states. Your goods are safe with us and delivery in real time. Our fleet are in capacities of 3tons, 5 tons, 7 tons and 10 tons, open and covered buckets.

Call Mr. Chibuike for more information and immediate service.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by kezzibee(f): 4:23am On Aug 07, 2012
i think the list should be like this:
Godswill akpabio
rotimi amaechi
babatunde fashola
oshiomole
rochas

come to think of it. akwa ibom is the youngest state compared to these other states. all other four states had been developed even before now. Godswill akpabio changed the state from a rural underdeveloped state to paradise. he has not only constructed roads, but akwa ibom has the biggest airport in nigeria and west africa as a whole. he built an e-library, which these other men cannot boast of. they have solar power planted everywhere...and most importantly, they are the cleanest amongst all....which one of these other governors apart from godswill and amaechi has given free education? pls......dere are so many other good works of godswill.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
edicolove:

You are a funny chap. Of the 3, I will only give him kudos for the BRT. I think that is his biggest achievement so far. Next would be his beatification project and third will be his traffic decongestion.

Please dont tell me about a virtual rice processing plant. Are you eating rice produce by Lagos state? lol. And please how can you post one link to one renovated martenal facility as his achievement in 5 years. In fact, that is a combined achievement of Tinubu and Fashola in 12+ years.

u've probably neva been to lagos b4 or maybe just once. Lagos was the most difficult state to govern, beautify and overhaul considering its degenerated state b4 BRF tool over. FYI, Tinubu is the reason why BRF has not even done his best, the man is a pain in his a*s. BRF has done so many things beyond the beautification of lagos state, workers welfare, education, clearing miscreants off the streets, security (its hard to hear of armed robbery in lagos now)etc. I'm not from Lagos and i don't stay there...ONLY A HATER WILL UNDERMINE FASHOLA'S ACHIEVEMENT!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by KiKatanga: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
ogochukwunasa1: Why is an hausa governor's name not on d list. Mschewwww
Look at the Hausa Governors and ask yourself if they are doing the best for their people.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
chiover: wia is T A ORJI? DIS LIST IS FAKE WITHOUT HIS NAME. GO TO ABIA STATE AND SEE FOR URSEF LIVE FISH PONDS ON THE ROAD AND MOTOR CANT EVEN SWIM DEM COX OF TRNSFARIN DISEASE TO THE ROAD PONDS grin grin
dat one na human being? He is d worst govnor in d whole wide world.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by cooltone: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2013
1. Rotimi Amechi Rivers state
2. Rochas Okorocha Imo state
3. Babatunde Fashola
4. Sule lamido
5. Adams Oshomole

Amechi carries the day because he has met all the index of political development especially education, health care and lastly infrastructure. Rochas comes second for working with very little resources available to him. Fashola comes third for transforming Lagos state and building a strong revenue base internally. Sule Lamido and Oshomole are likewise doing fantastic with their available resources.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by EASTSIDAZ: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
cooltone: 1. Chubuike Amechi Rivers state
2. Rochas Okorocha Imo state
3. Babatunde Fashola
4. Sule lamido
5. Adams Oshomole

Amechi carries the day because he has met all the index of political development especially education, health care and lastly infrastructure. Rochas comes second for working with very little resources available to him. Fashola comes third for transforming Lagos state and building a strong revenue base internally. Sule Lamido and Oshomole are likewise doing fantastic with their available resources.

Others maybe be acceptable for now.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2013
My all time best Governors are
1. Rochas Okorocha -Imo Sate
2. Fashola - Lagos Sate
3. Rotimi Amaechi - Rivers State
4. Apkabio (done very well but i dislike him) - Akwa Ibom
5. Adams Oshimole - Edo (tranformed Edo into a mega State in a short while)

others who have transformed their states in a short period that could have been on the list are:
1.Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola - Osun State
2.Ajimobi (this guy has tranformed Oyo State,great finance Mgt,infrastructural improvement)- happy gor this guy.
3.Sule Lamido - Jigawa
4.Mimiko - Ondo State
5.Al -Makura - Nassarawa
6.Chime - Enugu
For my State - Delta.the guy is just deceiving the entire populace of the state-Uduagha,placed high powered (generated ran)super screen tv in junctions.That guy na the biggest fool.
Theo - Orji,if my state worse,Abia na worst.Pls,pray for this man and his State.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Junpherah(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
cnt c anytin dat Rochas hv done
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
collins Jn: Nice Compilation, But I Think Rochas Name Should Not Be On The List,Giving He Is Barely 1yr In Office.
Would Have Sent Ur Name To Efcc If U Included Peter Obi's Name In The List. WORST Ever State Governor.

Let me tell you,you are nobody! You are not worthy enough to touch the soil where Peter Obi stepped his foot. Keep deceiving yourself. Time is a healer.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
So,Rochas and Chime are performing Can you tell me what these men has achieved,since they came intto office. Chime is painting roads and planting flowers,so,that makes him a performing governor. Rochas is running around running his big mouth like a mumu,so,that makes him a messiah. Moreso,he promised to support the Ofenmanu party and now all the oily soup ngbatis are in for him. Time will teach you fools a lesson.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sealeddeal: I wonder what the people put into consideration to ever put Sullivain Chime's name there.i have been in enugu for some years now.so if what Sullivain Chime has done can bring him among the best 5 performing governor,i think Peter Obi of Anambra will be the best.

I swear to almighty God,Nigerian are very ignorant...Let them tell me what Chime,Okorocha and Oshomole has achieved ? If I go by what these fools are calling development then Peter Obi should be worshipped like a god!!!!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
People are even putting Rochas as number one....I pray Boko haram blow that sshit hole called Nigeria to ashes!!! Nigerians are blind,ignorant and senseless and these are people will call educated people. How do you come up with the best performing governor How ? By planting flowers and painting side curve ? Nigeria is a dead country,no wonder Peter Obi is retiring from politics!.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Silensa(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
conceptfx7:
Whu told u datt Rochas has done natting?

Cos Imo is my state. I was born and brought up in imo and and still living in it now .
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Bscholarly: 9:02pm On May 06, 2020
Below are the best and most performing governors in Nigeria this 2020:

1. Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa (Delta State Governor)

2. Ezenwo Nyesom Wike (Rivers State Governor)

3. Nasir el-Rufai (Kaduna state Governor)

4. Babagana Umara Zulum (Borno State state Governor)

5. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal (Sokoto State Governor)

6. Udom Gabriel Emmanuel (Akwa Ibom State Governor)

7. Chief Willie Obiano (Anambra State Governor)

https://bscholarly.com/best-governors-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.