Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Big Brother Stargame...love Vs Money... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Stargame...love Vs Money... (635 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Stargame...love Vs Money... / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Stargame...love Vs Money... by marvelck: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2012
My verdict on this year's big brother stargame: Very disappointing! the whole thing started well, but along the line, it went out of steam. and I guess the pairing idea didn't worked out according to the way they wanted. And as a result, had to scrap part of the concept and just went along with the main thing. in other continents they may not mind going into a game show with dia partners and washing dia dirty linen on tv. But as for blacks, e go hard small. U no we blacks like keepin our secrets secret and private matters private. And next time Nigeria wants to send any representative to the game show, they shouldn't send cry cry girls to represent us. They should send strong ladies who can play it real like Lady May and not the type that would come on the show and be falling for every Tom, Dickson and prezzo. I'm rooting for Lady May to win it!
Re: Big Brother Stargame...love Vs Money... by chelseabmw(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Stargame...love Vs Money... by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2012
Sometimes I force myself to like that big brother tv show because it is over rated but can't really find any sense in it. Don't bother watching it smiley
Re: Big Brother Stargame...love Vs Money... by Mynd44: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2012
BBA= waste of time
Re: Big Brother Stargame...love Vs Money... by Omolola1(f): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2012
The stu.p.id pairing system did not work. At a point, biggie sef was confused.

This year's show is a total waste of time plus the contestants are wack.

At times i wonder, if contestants medical history is been checked, coz if it is, Ola and Chris wouldnt av been in the show. That spot was just wasted, when there ar so many healthy nigerians that vyed 4 dat spot.

Goldie is another case entirely. Infact all the contestants this year are wack

(1) (Reply)

Is Tinsel On Dvd / Loud Soundtracks Bane Of Nollywood Movies / Why Nollywood Movies Cannot Break Through Hollywood Box Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.