Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ac Milan Vs Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ac Milan Vs Barcelona (6325 Views)

AC Milan Vs Juventus (0 - 1) On 20th September 2014 / AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: AC Milan Vs Arsenal (4 - 0) On 15th February 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by nightrider: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2006
this is a very tough one, fear no go let me predict who wins
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by bolaoni(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2006
A close one but Milan may not have it as lucky as they did against Lyon. But let's wait and see what happens sha.

cool
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Priscila(f): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2006
Nothing will stop Barca savouring their fabulous perfomance!
Talk of proffessionalism and the Technical aspect, the boys are smart!
Milan do not have the required resilience leave alone speed!

If R'dinho,E'too and evryone will be in the mood to flaunt their genius and oh boy!,didn't they pull of incredible flick-ons,mesmerising runs and oH the balance was out of this WORLD! of course all served up with a smile eeeh

E'too! Samueloooo! that peripheral left flanking was unheard off. Africa player! proudly African

What makes Dinho remarkable?:
the bobo is too prayerful and I helped him pray after he missed a penalty and God heard our prayers!
Benfica has the best goalkeeper. ha !

Barca play barca play
these men: Valdes, Oleguer, Bellet, Deco, Puyol and others are excellent!
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by nightrider: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2006
Priscila:

What makes Dinho remarkable?:
the bobo is too prayerful and I helped him pray after he missed a penalty and God heard our prayers!

priscila your so correct, dinho really touches me everytime he lifts his hands to the sky to thank God. Even after he missed the penalty he still lifted his hands and made a sign of the cross. when i fail at times, i wish i could have that spirit, but i get angry at God. thats why Dinho is the best,cuz God keeps hearing him
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Skintite(f): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2006
This is gonna be tough guys
Honestly i cant say but it wil b easier for us to meet milan than barca o! undecided

So i want milan to win o!
Edo n dinho r too sharp n i think eboue n co will suffer
But i hav faith that we'l win the CL no matter who we play

1st, lets do the job wth villareal
My sista pricci, wat wil u do if ars is playin barca now?
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by otokx(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2006
i'll give it to barca; infact i am suspecting an all spanish finals
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by bolaoni(m): 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2006
Prisci,

Na wah for you o. U make noise for Gunner and also for Barca.

Skintite has asked the right question, oya let us know what you will do?

Who will you dump for the other?
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Priscila(f): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2006
Balaoni!

Note that Barca and Arsenal are friendly forces and both are always winners.
I don;t support losers

Even if they are to meet they will only disarm each other and not assault as its always with enemy forces.You know the list very well.

Nightrider! its good you have also noticed the wonders prayers do to Dinho! eeh
I really got touched after he prayed and missed a penalty.
I knelt down and prayed for him and see what happened! no dough goal!
dash dash down (sign of cross)
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by c0dec(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2006
it's going to be an all-spanish final.

that said, milan is desperate to win this CL after what happened to them last year and also they can't win the scudetto. they might be the oldest team but they've got speed and potential danger in serginho, sheva, inzaghi, gilardino and kaka (who is much more religious than ronaldinho and my second best midfielder). this is a team of hungry champions but with current form, barca should come thru.

the only team i can support now is villareal, since Juve-man, Tacchinardi, is on loan there together with my best midfielder, Riquelme.

FORZA TACCHI, FORZA RIQUELME, FORZA VILLAREAL
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by okewole(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2006
its surely going to be a battle btw 2 titans so anybody can ve the edge.The AC MILAN will be a hard nut to crack so i give dm a bit of edge over BARCA.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by bolaoni(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2006
@c0dec,

Na wa for you o. So Villa na ur team now. Ok now. That's loyalty to the core. But that Tarchinaddi guy don old o. I remember a classic goal he scored in 1996 CL, but can't remember the team he scored again. He is one guy I love so much in Juve then.

I used to love that team but against Man U in 1999, I had to dump them for the GREATEST! grin

Back to the topic sha, Milan should be dreaded but the main thing is that the first leg comes up in Milan: Advantage Barca, that is if they don't lose concentration like Lyon.

I hope Messi will be back before then sha.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Skintite(f): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2006
@codec
U have not 4fotten to this forza issue uptil now?
U no dey learn! undecided

I still tip Milan to win, just bad belle tongue
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by c0dec(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2006
hey bolaoni, i gats support my man now grin. FORZA JUVE.

you make it sound like tacchi is like 40. he's only 30yrs abeg oh. he definitely didn't score in the 95/96 CL. you must be mistaking him for someone else. and yeah he's an icon and we juve fans respect him a lot. 11yrs at Juve no easy.

@skintite: let me teach u some small italian, "Forza juve" translates to "Go Juve". guess what MERDA ARSENAL means. tongue
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by elphem(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2006
Which match comes first? I mean the first leg of the match,
I just pray Barca plays home first and have a win even if its 1 goal and have a draw at San siro at the second leg. Abi,
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by sage(m): 4:09am On Apr 08, 2006
Milan

and dont ask me y grin grin
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by bolaoni(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2006
c0dec,

I'm not sure of tarchi's age, but I'm sure he has been around for a very long time. I used to remember his flowing hair then. When ever he runs, the hair is always dancing after him. wink

Barca vs Milan: The fact that the first leg is being played in Milan should favour Barca but the fear of Inzaghi and Sheva should be the beginning of wisdom for Barca
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by c0dec(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2006
hey sage. nothing for you guys.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Priscila(f): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2006
Ac Milan cant stand the bouyant Mighty Barca!
they will be forced to go an extra mile to win them.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by elphem(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2006
fo real they cant just stand Barca,
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by nightrider: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2006
don't be too sure oo!!!
ac milan is not a team to joke with.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by bolaoni(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2006
True word! This could turn out to be anybody's game!
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by bagoma(f): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2006
true word, it could be anybody's game. so the question is.
who do i want arsenal to meet for final.

all of una wey de talk say na all spanish finish de suffer wetin i de call bad belle.
we ousted u guys now you're wishing with your very life that we fall.
sooooorrrrry o, it aint gonna happen. cool
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Priscila(f): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2006
my fellow gunners!
If we really want the best for our team then we shold pray they at least meet barca
This will show that our breath-takingly young players can compete among the very best
Even birds know that Barca is the best team in Europe especially being the only team topping their league and doing well in UEFA Championship.

When gunners win barca the whole world will be silenced and there will be no more excuses!
Thats for real. Respect will flow in and so Barca should outdo AC Milan cos I want the best for my team
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by c0dec(m): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2006
barca is the only team that deserves the CL being that they are the only "champions" left.
the champions cup was originally a competition for only league champions.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by sage(m): 3:48am On Apr 16, 2006
c0dec:

barca is the only team that deserves the CL being that they are the only "champions" left.
the champions cup was originally a competition for only league champions.

grin grin grin cheesy.
Codec y u de hate now? Because small arsenal commot una? Omo go relax joo.

We are better than Juventus and thatz a fact. If we meet u guyz now na die. Small clubs like Arsenal should not be whooping a Giant like Juve. Ur team needs five new defenders (remember u told me that at the begining of the season tongue).

U should leave Champions league matters to us. Try and figure out what ur teams problem is.
Cannavaro and Zambrotta are still world class defenders. (Thuram is past his best and Zebina? what is he doing in Juve? I dont think he is good enough. Ur central Medfield needs reinforcing(Emerson and Viera are good but u guys still need an able replacement, Giannacheda is just an average player) and there should be ready replacement 4 the ageing Nedved. Cammronaise need some competition on the right flank. Trezegol is world class when inform and Zlatan is good too if in form but u guyz need an extra able striker shake those two up. Delpiero is getting older and Mutu, well is not proving himself yet.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by c0dec(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2006
this guy. barca will embarass your team and you'll see why u need those 5 defenders.

no doubt most of what you said about my team is true, i wont argue (though you wouldn't have said any of this during the first half of the season). hopefully, mr moggi and crapello will finally listen to the fans and get a world class creative midfielder to replace nedved. word has it that the czech, tomas rosicky is being considered but i dont rate him highly (he's as good as maresca whom capello sent off to sevilla. he sent away all the creative players that would have made a difference against arsenal - miccoli and tacchinardi).

we need a young midfielder with a bright future like we've had with muller, jugovic, zidane, nedved (i no mind kaka - but we know kaka is milan for life). yes emerson needs to move on. the guy is too slow abeg. from being our best player last season, zlatan has been the biggest Bleep-up this season but i still like the guy and i know he'll be back to top form after the world cup.

that said may barca brush you guys.

FORZA JUVE!
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by lordimpaq(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2006
@codec

guy, the title the thread reads, AC milan vs barcelona,

not Ac milan vs juventus, or Barcelona vs Juventus,

if juve qualified, would u predict an all spanish final, u would rather predict an all italian final like 3 years ago and Milan pipped u guys,

stop being sentimental, old lady faithful,
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by c0dec(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2006
like u dont go off-topic on other threads mr. impaq.

if juve had qualified, i would have logically said juve vs barca. let me tell, i may be an italian football faithful but i do not like milan and i dont want them winning this CL. milan fans can be very annoying. tongue

so lordimpaq, dont let the fear of defeat make u say shit.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by sage(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2006
c0dec:

like u don't go off-topic on other threads mr. impaq.

if juve had qualified, i would have logically said juve vs barca. let me tell, i may be an italian football faithful but i do not like milan and i don't want them winning this CL. milan fans can be very annoying. tongue

so lordimpaq, don't let the fear of defeat make u say rubbish.

grin grin grin Like me ba grin cheesy tongue.

U guyz need replacements 4
1 Thuram
2 Zebina
3 Nedved
4 A new central midfielder

Besides, i was tipping Zlatan to become world player of the year this year. I like the guy and i just cant understand his dip in form. Infact, for me he was the biggest dissapointment in juve.
u guyz need a creative midfielder.

Milan has 3 or 4
Kaka
Pirlo
Seedorf
Rui costa

Milan has this champions league. Even though i am scared of what ronaldinho will do to whoever plays that right wing esp Stam. Il prefer Cafu to try and hold him. But anyway, we will win

Forza Milan
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Priscila(f): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2006
Barcelona baby!
I hear Ac milan wants to limp you! it wont happen!
I hope what am hearing that Dinho has a thigh muscle pull/injury is not true!
I require his best winning smile and his genius flaunted much today.
How I wish to see a Barca/gunner match in finals and I will be on top of this world!
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by lordimpaq(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2006
you guys will be surprised,

AC milan is winning both home and away games

milan's technical ability cannot be compared to barca's

if u r talkin of dinho, he'll be subdued, as much as he will try to be inconspicuous in the match, he'll be followed and cut out, of the game

likewise deco, wat milan will do is cut off supply to etoo, and larson, then eto would be forced to come back, to take the ball, but it'll be difficult for him,
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by elphem(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2006
You said same when Barca met Chelsea and you see how they wipe Chelsea off. So you got to watch out!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Terry In England Euro 2012 Squad As Ferdinand Is Left Out / Newcastle Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On October 7th 2012 / Messi, Xavi And Iniesta: Who Will Win The Ballon D'or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.