Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,287 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

I`m Doing Free Website Design. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I`m Doing Free Website Design. (1305 Views)

4 Lucky Businesses Will Get A Free Website. / Google Unviels Free Website With Free Google Listing / Free Website Design For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
This is an opportunity you don`t want to miss.
I am offering just ten people the opportunity to own a website with each domain name they purchase.
I will design it on for you free of charge and redirect it to your new domain name.
These are sites i designed this way.
www.gidilinks.com
www.palglobal.org
www.editarnish.com
www.goldenqueenng.com
When you do it this way you do not need to pay any exorbitant charges for hosting.
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
Each domain name sells for just #2,500. I will do the free designs for the first 10 people to show interest on Nairaland. Simply post a reply here with your details and your site will be up and running within 48 hours.
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Businesstools(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
I need a real website not .How much will that cost?
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
It will cost you upwards of 10k just for a domain name and hosting. That does not include cost of design.
I am doing this for people who desires a good website without hosting.
Check out the links i posted. They are all . which i redirected to a new domain name www.yourname.com
What kind of website do you need?
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Businesstools(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ok.I need the domain name www.businessplannersng.com
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
Okay pal. I will set it up and the design is absolutely free of charge.
The links i posted above are all more than 6months and i use a legit visa card for my payments so you don`t hAve to worry about your domain being cancelled..
You will have my bank details on monday as discussed on phone.
I will also give you free tips on optimizing your site as soon as it`s up.
All the best.
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by mrkels(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
Just 2,500 ok na let's go there!!! I need one too. Remember we met at jim ovia youth foundation ict thing? Or are you not that guy? Anyways hola
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
Haha, that`s right kels. You have me on Facebook na so we can always connect. By the way that program was epic. We really have to give it to Jim Ovia.
As per the price , i really want to help people create an online presense so that explains why it`s very cheap.
But only for the first ten people first come first serve basis.
Holla! You can add small change sha since you
are a very big boy. Lol!
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Pacientdokk: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
Brand_new: It will cost you upwards of 10k just for a domain name and hosting. That does not include cost of design.
I am doing this for people who desires a good website without hosting.
Check out the links i posted. They are all . which i redirected to a new domain name www.yourname.com
What kind of website do you need?

This is unfortunate opportunity because am yet to finish packaging my products. Pls i 'll need ur email 4 future contact. I need it, thanks.
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
@ patientdokk Lol! What is unfortunate about that? Anyways, you can still buy your choice domain name for keeps so give me a call if you`re still interested so i can have your contact.
I can always design stuff for you when you`re ready.
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2012
Good morning pals. You can reach me on 08023449573.
All domain names are subject to availability so conducts a name search to be sure you proposed name has not been picked up by someone else.
Don`t look for free stuff because indeed there is no such thing when it comes to domain names.
What you can get for free is a sub dömain näme liKe.
www.yourname..com
www.yöurname.
www.yoürname.ning.com
E.t.c
But if yöu are seriouß about making money onlin€ and you think you can cr€ate ä uñíqu€ bräñd th€ñ ä dömäíñ ñäm€ íß whät yöü ñ€€d.
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by mrkels(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
Brand_new: Haha, that`s right kels. You have me on Facebook na so we can always connect. By the way that program was epic. We really have to give it to Jim Ovia.
As per the price , i really want to help people create an online presense so that explains why it`s very cheap.
But only for the first ten people first come first serve basis.
Holla! You can add small change sha since you
are a very big boy. Lol!
Wahala dey o, big boy ko big boy ni. Hmmmmmm got the message on facebook, we wud talk more there. Also that other thread I replied abt the bulk sms thingy, we should work together on that u know grin
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
Okay Boss. I`ll go check it out.
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Abuklaw(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2012
4 hw many years wil u host my website n hw much wil it cost me 4 designin n hosting
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2012
It depends on the kind of website you want but the cheapest is the one i`m offering now that comes with free hosting with every domain name you purchase. It`s renewable after one year and you can buy a 2 or 3 year plan if you want.
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by ekwulex: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
i am interested, but my project is not ready cry
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
ekwulex: i am interested, but my project is not ready cry
JUST KEEP IN TOUCH...LET ME KNOW WHEN IT'S READY. grin
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 25, 2012
Unfortunately, i`ve noticed most people don`t know how to sieze an opportunity when they see one.
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Businesstools(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
Brand_new: Unfortunately, i`ve noticed most people don`t know how to sieze an opportunity when they see one.
Guy,provide my domain registration details before I label you a scammer.You can keep the money for the logo cos I don't need it.
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by ariyebaba(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2012
What is goin on btw BRAND NEW & BUSINESS TOOLS ?
Re: I`m Doing Free Website Design. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
ariyebaba: What is goin on btw BRAND NEW & BUSINESS TOOLS ?
don`t mind to immature man o! I told him to send me a mail so i can forward his domain name registration and he simply refused.
Yet he`s bent on blackmailing me here just because i did a free site after buying the domain name www.businessplanoffice.com for 2.5k.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Buyer For AG0 And LPFO / PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions / I Am In Need Of Constant Supplier Of Eggs Either In Low Or High Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.