Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,814 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me (6270 Views)

*(pics) When You Feel Shes Ur GF Nd She Dont Feel So / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by UmarSanda: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders, am in a relationship wit a girl of 23yrs old, am 28, we started wel around may dis year, n i was able 2 meet her sister who leav in d same town with me, she spent sometimes with her sister here before moving back 2 her base, stil in d same state.

After she moved back 2 her base, i notice some changes, like she dnt call as usual, n if i dnt call, she wont complain like before, n wen i complain she wil ray she is sorry.

Last week, as we were chatting, she said she cant marry me n dat she is breaking up with me, and when i askd her why, she said she dont love me, n dat she have tried but couldnt love me, so when i ask her if 2 month is enough 2 decide, she was speechless.
We manage 2 come back together,so i askd her if truly she dont love me, n she said yes, but she like me.

We have both agree 2 continue and let love grow between us, bt ma worry is am i doing the right thing to give her time 2 develop her likeness 4 me into love? Pls advice me.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by goldenboi(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
Move on pal.....there's a huge difference between like and love.

Am sure theres someone out there who LOVES you.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by freecocoa(f): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hmm OP,I would say stick with her and see if her feelings towards you grow or depreciates.

Coming to love someone doesn't just happen,it takes sometime,you need to get to know who you are dealing with before you can finally decide if you wanna continue with them.

Just use your head and don't force it,don't try to impress her too much,just be yourself and you'll be fine.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by AZeD1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm OP,I would say stick with her and see if her feelings towards you grow or depreciates.

Coming to love someone doesn't just happen,it takes sometime,you need to get to know who you are dealing with before you can finally decide if you wanna continue with them.

Just use your head and don't force it,don't try to impress her too much,just be yourself and you'll be fine.

hi koko
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by Onegai(f): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
OP, you're fighting for this girl. And that earns you points in my book, well done. What you're doing is not wrong, you're being sensible. Give it two months. If it doesn't grow into love after the trial period, let her go, try not to hold hard feelings against her. It isn't her fault for not loving you and it is certainly not your fault for loving her. Take it as experience, as you have to break some eggs before you make an omelette (you have to experience some heartbreak before getting a good relationship) keep your heart free and open, you show quite some maturity so I think you'll find happiness soon.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
The truth is that the only reason she is back with you is out of pity. When a girl openly tells you that, you should have enough sense to be able to read it
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by freecocoa(f): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
A-ZeD:

hi koko
Hello,good to see ya.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by horny4u(f): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44: The truth is that the only reason she is back with you is out of pity. When a girl openly tells you that, you should have enough sense to be able to read it

I want to be romantic and disagree with you but frankness stops me.

OP if a girl openly tells you she likes you not loves you.....she is passing time till her love comes.

You can choose to pass time with her or actively start looking for your own love....you cannot force chemistry!
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by Mynd44: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
It's true. Forget about being romantic or not. The girl said it that she does not love him so what else is there?
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by chelseabmw(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
poster u better run from her before u come here next month crying because ur heart by then will be broken.....
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by AZeD1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
freecocoa: Hello,good to see hear from ya.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
Am just speechless
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2012
Op, u were on a long tin b4, but now, Ūя̅ now on a longer tin.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by 195(f): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2012
She's seein sumone else already OP
That's just how it is
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by Mynd44: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2012
^^
I might regret this but I agree
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by cindyrella(f): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2012
She told you to your face. . . . What are you waiting for? Move on already!
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by ITbomb(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2012
4uck her as long as she is there . Forget the love side of the story it is obviously not for u
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
She has told you twice that she doesn't love you. She flat out told you she doesn't want to marry you because she doesn't love you. That is a huge thing to say and a very honest one, at that. She already knows how she feels.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by Tomoria(f): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
It seems it's because there's not the same "sparkle" anymore that there usually is in the beginning of a relationship. But just chill for a bit, it's only been 2 months. Maybe it's just me, but I myself can't love a guy I've just known for such a short time. Don't wait for too long tho, cause if nothing changes it probably means you should move on, instead of holding on to someone who doesn't appreciate you.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
Umar Sanda: Fellow Nairalanders, am in a relationship wit a girl of 23yrs old, am 28, we started wel around may dis year, n i was able 2 meet her sister who leav in d same town with me, she spent sometimes with her sister here before moving back 2 her base, stil in d same state.

After she moved back 2 her base, i notice some changes, like she dnt call as usual, n if i dnt call, she wont complain like before, n wen i complain she wil ray she is sorry.

Last week, as we were chatting, she said she cant marry me n dat she is breaking up with me, and when i askd her why, she said she dont love me, n dat she have tried but couldnt love me, so when i ask her if 2 month is enough 2 decide, she was speechless.
We manage 2 come back together,so i askd her if truly she dont love me, n she said yes, but she like me.

We have both agree 2 continue and let love grow between us, bt ma worry is am i doing the right thing to give her time 2 develop her likeness 4 me into love? Pls advice me.

the above in bold make very little sense.

as for the love, obviously you didnt show the qualities and character se requires to fall in love with someone. you may have it and didnt show it to her, but if you continue doing what you are doing, she will never see it.

as they say:" if you do the same thing you always did, you will always get what you've always gotten"
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by UmarSanda: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
Thank u so far guys, am taking my time nw, n we v both agree 2 stay 2gether hoping things wil change, n if dey didnt, i wil have 2 move on.

I also think d distance btw us nw is nt helping matters.
I also kind of get confuse 2day wen i say "I LOVE U" N she say I LOVE U TOO"
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by ITbomb(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
@op,so how may we help you really?
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by Mynd44: 4:46am On Jul 23, 2012
Dude, it seems you really like this girl and you are ready to hope that she will eventually live you. Personally, I think that will beverages happen but you think so, so stick to her and continue being Mr. Nice guy
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by otunbaneyo09(m): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2012
My guy I will advice you to let her go because if you mary her with that condition you are trouble ,she will still go erase her from your mind before u became a phil os
pher. The truth is that is not easy to let her go now but u have to. best of luck
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by kpolli(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ok. . . So what are we now meant to do?
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by druid06(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
Well, I don't need to tell you what to do, you obviously know what to do. Let her go bro, there're plenty of fish in the sea. She obviously did not have feelings for you in the first instance. She just went into the relationship with you to get somethings out of you and now she's moved to another area where maybe she's found a deeper pocket than you have or maybe she's found someone she truly have feelings for. GOD go bring your soul mate come, nor worry!
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me by Mynd44: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
^^
Unfortunately, the OP does not wanna hear that

(1) (Reply)

My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.