Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! (2756 Views)

Why Does Sagamite Insults This Much? / London Violence - Where Is 190, Sagamite, Mobo999 - Are You Guys Ok? / Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Sagamite(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
Cheddarking, put your argument here.

1 Like

Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Wislet(f): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
mmmmh.
SAGA, if u don't win eh?
#sits with pop corn# cheesy
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Sagamite(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
Pussyclat, I can see you.

Viewing this topic: Donlittle(m), aso ebi(m), D sage, Ogetogeo(m), cheddarking(m), Sagamite(m) and 3 guest(s)

You are running? I thought you said you are leaving for a party.

You are running from the abattoir? grin
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Sagamite(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
My scoring

newacca - 8

He had a more holistic approach to his answers. He looked beyond Godfatherism and identified other issues, I think he missed out some though that are more important than the ones he mentioned (e.g. policing). He did give good points of the impact of all issues he identfied. His write up is good because he stuck to relevant points and did not dabble in unnecessary verbosity. Great read and write up.

breezy047 - 7

He had a more holistic approach to his answers. He looked beyond Godfatherism and identified other issues. He did not identify what the main cause of corruption and our developmental crisis were in his view though, he merely alluded to some other likely (not main) causes. He did give good points of the impact of godfatherism and its forms. He gave a case study to show Godfatherism is not necessarily a driver of corruption and lack of development, which indicates it probably cannot be the main cause. His write up is good because he stuck to relevant points and did not dabble in unnecessary verbosity.

Shymmex - 6

He did not prove that Godfatherism is the main cause of corruption and our developmental crisis, he merely attributed these problems to godfatherism. He completely ignored other possible reasons of corruption and developmental crisis and critique them to show they are not the main ones or are less impactful than godfatherism. He did give good and dynamic points of the impact of godfatherism and its forms.

coogar - 5

He did not prove that Godfatherism is the main cause of corruption and our developmental crisis, he merely attributed these problems to godfatherism. He completely ignored other possible reasons of corruption and developmental crisis and critique them to show they are not the main ones or are less impactful than godfatherism. He did give good points of the impact of godfatherism and its forms.

chucky234 - 4

He did not prove that Godfatherism is the main cause of corruption and our developmental crisis, he merely attributed these problems to godfatherism. He completely ignored other possible reasons of corruption and developmental crisis and critique them to show they are not the main ones or are less impactful than godfatherism. He also made fundamental generic assumptions like "God-fatherism is also reponsible for the shallow and poor decisions elected government officials make daily". Really? There are not other reason why elected officials make poor decisions? He did give decent points of the impact of godfatherism. His right up is good because he stuck to relevant point and did not dabble in unnecessary verbosity.

cheddarking - 2

He did not prove that Godfatherism is the main cause of corruption and our developmental crisis, he merely attributed these problems to godfatherism. He completely ignored other possible reasons of corruption and developmental crisis and critique them to show they are not the main ones or are less impactful than godfatherism. He simply piled his write up with quotes, with majority of his argument points not his own thinking. Throw in the conjecture of when he attributed Godfatherism to Boko Haram. He did give some crumbly points of the impact of godfatherism.

1 Like

Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mr fucktardeen is crazy...

Sagamite d crazy child! Lmaooooo!!!!!!

Go breezyyyy.... kiss
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by MissyB3(f): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sagamite is obviously of immense importance to a large number of Nairalanders.
He invited just one person here, but see the long queue waiting to be noticed and given attention. Una nor well at all! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by antitpiah: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
Missy_B: Sagamite is obviously of immense importance to a large number of Nairalanders.
He invited just one person here, but see the long queue waiting to be noticed and given attention. Una nor well at all! grin grin

LOL

He is the class clown, what do you expect? Have you ever been to Yaba? The street people aka mad men attract the most crowd for a reason. The irony of Sagamite's popularity is that he thinks we are laughing with him when in fact we are laughing at him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Sagamite(m): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
antitpiah:

LOL

He is they class clown, what do you expects? Have you ever been to Yaba? The street peoples aka mad men attract the must crowd for a reason. The irony of Sagamite's popularity is that he thinks we are laughing with him when in fact we are laughing at him.

Learn to speak proper English, community college mooron!

2 Likes

Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by MissyB3(f): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
antitpiah:

LOL

He is they class clown, what do you expects? Have you ever been to Yaba? The street peoples aka mad men attract the must crowd for a reason. The irony of Sagamite's popularity is that he thinks we are laughing with him when in fact we are laughing at him.
The crowd is just as stùpid as, if not more than, the hypothetical mad man.
Your time is given to only those important to you, otherwise, the action is - ignore.

2 Likes

Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Sagamite(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
Missy_B:
Your time is given to only those important to you, otherwise, the action is - ignore.

If the olympic 100m final is taking place without Usain Bolt. All the international camera lens would be focused on Bolt during the race and at the end of it. cool
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by antitpiah: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
Missy_B:

Well as far as NL is concerned, the mad man is not hypothetical, he is for real. It is just a matter of time before he pulls a Columbine.

1 Like

Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by MissyB3(f): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
antitpiah:

Well as far as NL is concerned, the mad man is not hypothetical, he is for real. It is just a matter of time before he pulls a Columbine.
Your opinion! And I'm sure you understand it's important to only you. grin
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Sagamite(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
antitpiah:

Go and learn to spell.

As I told you, you are not getting your own back at the world by being a troll.

You were bullied in school by the happening guys and chinned by the girls? Tough! Live with it and stop being bitter. grin
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by antitpiah: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
Missy_B:
Your opinion! And I'm sure you understand it's important to only you. grin

Well I understand you have tremendous sympathy for him, and perhaps you enjoy his clownish, often petulant, attitude as well, but there comes a time when people like you need to intervene before he ends up at Yaba. Yaba, from what I have been told by people like him, wont be this nice to him.

2 Likes

Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Sagamite(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
antitpiah:

Well I understand you have tremendous sympathy for him, and perhaps you enjoy is clownish, often petulant, attitude as well, but there comes a times when people like you need to intervene before he ends up at Yaba. Yaba, from what I have been tell by people like him, wont be this nice to him.

Cretin, did you go to school? grin
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by MissyB3(f): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
antitpiah:

Well I understand you have tremendous sympathy for him, and perhaps you enjoy is clownish, often petulant, attitude as well, but there comes a times when people like you need to intervene before he ends up at Yaba. Yaba, from what I have been tell by people, wont be this nice to him.
The only person I sympathize with on this thread is you. You, for not recognizing that you're not being taken seriously by me, not by Sagamite either. grin It's advisable you quit now, this is boring already. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by deshclones(m): 5:04am On Jul 22, 2012
Fvcking 35yr old man...u r bereft of any ideas..all u do is hurl insult..see d way you gladly showed the entire NLanders who u really are..sagamumu dat cannot indulge in an honourable debate with his juniors..I am ashamed of u and sorry for your folks..go on and take more pics in more reflected lifts..that's what you do best apart from hurling insults ..monumental cretin ala fucktardeen

1 Like

Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Sagamite(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2012
deshclones: Fvcking 35yr old man...u r bereft of any ideas..all u do is hurl insult..see d way you gladly showed the entire NLanders who u really are..sagamumu dat cannot indulge in an honourable debate with his juniors..I am ashamed of u and sorry for your folks..go on and take more pics in more reflected lifts..that's what you do best apart from hurling insults ..monumental cretin ala fucktardeen

You should be ashamed of yourself and how people keep on pointing out that you are a cretin on your threads anytime you open a thread to demonstrate your immense fucktardism.

https://www.nairaland.com/995725/girls-sha#11509583

https://www.nairaland.com/703056/getting-married-girl-3rd-class/1#10449029

Can you see how moronic you are?

Now shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Sagamite(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2012
Cuddlemii, I can see what you posted:

Sagamite didn't make it easy as he repeatedly constituted a nuisance just to cover up his insecurity or intimidation. Every participant worked their butts off for this. This plan started barely fours days ago, therefore, the efforts of the judges, debaters & project manager should at least be appreciated.

Not to worry tomorrow would be much better! We can only get better right?

You are a person!

I gave you a clear criteria for my participation in the debate (a 6th rule) so that no fooool would waste my time and the criteria would also help the debate.

I asked for the 6th rule and one of the people coordinating with you said it sounds good and it would be considered. I left it at that. No one communicated anything different to me.

Only to my surprise that when the debate was to start, the 6th rule was missing without any prior communication to me stating "why". I posted and asked you "why" it was omitted. Instead of addressing the question, your moronic arse deleted without addressing the question.

Considering I am one of the debaters (hence a key stakeholder) and this was something that was priorly discussed (a key objective), I asked again why were debaters post being deleted. Again, your moronic, power-drunk arse deleted that too without addressing this question as well.

I was fuming but tried to control myself and just pick my suya and start barbecuing (what you people choose to call debate), as he had posted his COMPLETELY MORONIC argument. So I decided to ignore your annoyance and just address him and continue the debate (purely because of the heat I had given before the beginning, otherwise I would have walked off). So I posted and I told the meat (cheddarking) that his argument did not even answer the question of the debate.

Shock-Horror, your power-drunk, daft arse deleted my challenge as well.

Still, not a SINGLE word of communication publicly or privately to a key stakeholder, just a repeated and arrogant display of power.

By this time, I was really pissed because I MADE it clear right from time that the 6th criteria is a condition for my participation, and I have already arranged my suya for the day (pussyclat cheddarking) through completely my own efforts and your idiocy is making it hard for me to start my barbecue.

Even though I was livid, that:

1) My explicitly declared and reasonable criteria was not included.

2) Ordinary questions to ascertain "why" were being deleted by a foool.

3) And these "why" was not being answered on the thread or by PM

I decided I would not derail the thread, so I decided to leave the thread and go somewhere else to make sure my waiting-to-be-slaughter suya does not run.

So I politely left the debate thread (so as not to derail it) and went to the old debate introduction thread to notify my suya that I am removing myself from the debating thread and the abattoir is now here (this thread) for him to be barbecued.

To my shock horror, your power-drunk, Margaret-Thatcher-wanabee, moronic arse followed me to that old thread and deleted my notification to my suya and then blocked me from further posting on the old thread.

That was when I was like this moooron (you) is an ediot and she is going to let my asun (goat meat), i.e. cheddarking, have an excuse to run and say "he did not see me on the debate thread, so he left".

So I had no option but to go on the debate thread and post my invite to cheddarking to come on this thread for the debate, and as far as I am concerned, if you continue deleting it, I will continue posting until my asun has seen the invite or wanders into this abattoir. My policy was that once the pussyclat comes here or acknowledges seeing my invite, I would abandon the debating thread as I had no intention right from the start to derail it.

You obviously in your power-drunk mode deleted it, then that was when your moronic arse decided to have some 'miniscule inch of sense' and offer an explanation (a lame, moronic and off-tangent one though). By then it was time I told you to fck off!

Next time, go and take lessons in stakeholder management and another in facilitation so you see how communication by a coordinator/project manager is critical!

Mooron!

You let the pussyclat have an excuse to run! You let my asun bolt! I will never forgive you for that.

You are a power-drunk person!

5 Likes

Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2012
Yo Saga I see your viewing any chance we can take this offline and PM. I got an impromtu call out yesterday and I really could not wade in. What say you, PM?
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Sagamite(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2012
Chrisbenogor: Yo Saga I see your viewing any chance we can take this offline and PM. I got an impromtu call out yesterday and I really could not wade in. What say you, PM?

Go ahead, bruv. PM me.
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by coogar: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2012
you guys should just let it go......apparently, the lack of communication didn't help but then
what happened shouldn't have degenerated to this. I implore the warring parties to frenchkiss and make up. i think subsequent debates should be one v one......the whole team vs team debate seems tedious, haphazard and spineless!

(1) (2)

All Banks USSD Codes For Mobile Banking. / Moderators: You Cannot Do That Right Now. Please Try Again In A Few Hours. / My Issue With Gtbank 737 And GLO Mobile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.