Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 AM

Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? (10434 Views)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / How To Get A Payoneer Master Card Free / What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Etemma1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
My fellow nairalanders. For those of you who have come across a payoneer Master card. Can it be used on a Nigerian ATM Machine to withdraw money in our local currency?
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
Etemma1: My fellow nairalanders. For those of you who have come across a payoneer Master card. Can it be used on a Nigerian ATM Machine to withdraw money in our local currency?

you can use it in as much that you've activated i.e collected your 1st earnings with it.Thanks
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Etemma1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

you can use it in as much that you've activated i.e collected your 1st earnings with it.Thanks

@onlinebizdon4u, I have activated it, i have also loaded money on it. I tried withdrawing some money from it using access bank ATM machine, but it told me "CARD NOT SMART" which Bank ATM will it work it?

1 Like

Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by stagger: 1:53am On Jul 22, 2012
Use it on Zenith bank or GTB ATMs only. Infact, I just cashed N20,000 on a Zenith bank ATM this evening. However, all transactions carry a fee of $2.15, which is about N330.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Excelboi(m): 6:56am On Jul 22, 2012
Op, bettter be careful about just using any ATM for withdrawing your card with payoneer mastercarrd. The only ATM that can work for it is the ones with a master card logo.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2012
Etemma1:

@onlinebizdon4u, I have activated it, i have also loaded money on it. I tried withdrawing some money from it using access bank ATM machine, but it told me "CARD NOT SMART" which Bank ATM will it work it?

Use ATM that has Mastercard logo but I recommend that of GTB and be careful the way you use the card.

Only use it to withdraw if neccessary & wait till you want to withdraw relatively big cash else their charges on your account might suck you.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by jenifertaler: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
its great offer for nigerian
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Igunnu(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
Please I would like to know how much the dollar would exchange for when you withdraw on GTB ATM. Say I want to withdraw $100. How much would I get in naira? Thanks.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by pdtrainingblog(m): 1:46am On Dec 18, 2012
It will Give You the Current Exchange Rate in Naira.

For those with New Payoneer cards without Funds, Don't try it on an ATM or You card will be seized by the ATM Machine.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Igunnu(m): 6:05am On Dec 18, 2012
Thanks

pdtrainingblog: It will Give You the Current Exchange Rate in Naira.

For those with New Payoneer cards without Funds, Don't try it on an ATM or You card will be seized by the ATM Machine.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by bukahands(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
How do u guys make money into the card all those freelance work na war
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by jackbennie: 1:55am On Dec 19, 2012
bukahands: How do u guys make money into the card all those freelance work na war

thks for that question i have mine for over 2yrs now neva made a dime and i think it will expire next so how do u guys make money into it
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Igunnu(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
Well, there are a lot of ways really. Just research online and you will find. Just to help you though, I make mine through Fiverr. You can check out the site, look for stuffs you can do that shouldn't take more than a hour or two at the most and offer the service. You could also sell plr on fiverr but that is a little bit stale right now, so services are actually the best ways of making money on Fiverr consistently. Once you become a level two seller then you can apply for the Payoneer card. Good thing is it is free to set up a Fiverr account so your only expenses will be internet fees.

My quick tip to you: If you want to sell plr, ebook or stuff like that on Fiverr don't ever say - "I will give you my ebook" Seriously it pisses people off, I just guess everyone is tired of reading the same crap over and over again in different forms.

So look for a profitable service you can offer, write a good title and description, pray to God to get orders. Once you get, give it your best shot, ask your buyer to give you a good review. Once that is done then you are good to go.

If you need some more information or tips on how to make money on Fiverr, you can send me a message and I can hook you up with some books that helped me absolutely FREE OF CHARGE. I am no info marketer. I am not selling anything, no strings attached. I am doing well with Fiverr. Just feel like helping. Chikena.

1 Like

Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by demoreon: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
You can also try website and domain flippin,lots of money inside and you do it whenevet you want.
Freelancing requres tones effort as it involves constant bidding on projects.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by emailguru: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
I make money into my payoneer card using affiliate marketing business with sfi and markethealth.com
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by jackbennie: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Igunnu: Well, there are a lot of ways really. Just research online and you will find. Just to help you though, I make mine through Fiverr. You can check out the site, look for stuffs you can do that shouldn't take more than a hour or two at the most and offer the service. You could also sell plr on fiverr but that is a little bit stale right now, so services are actually the best ways of making money on Fiverr consistently. Once you become a level two seller then you can apply for the Payoneer card. Good thing is it is free to set up a Fiverr account so your only expenses will be internet fees.

My quick tip to you: If you want to sell plr, ebook or stuff like that on Fiverr don't ever say - "I will give you my ebook" Seriously it pisses people off, I just guess everyone is tired of reading the same crap over and over again in different forms.

So look for a profitable service you can offer, write a good title and description, pray to God to get orders. Once you get, give it your best shot, ask your buyer to give you a good review. Once that is done then you are good to go.

If you need some more information or tips on how to make money on Fiverr, you can send me a message and I can hook you up with some books that helped me absolutely FREE OF CHARGE. I am no info marketer. I am not selling anything, no strings attached. I am doing well with Fiverr. Just feel like helping. Chikena.

bro i need more info so how can i contact u my email is jacbennie63 at gmail dot com expecting to hear from u
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by obiscolly(m): 12:06am On Dec 20, 2012
Igunnu: Well, there are a lot of ways really. Just research online and you will find. Just to help you though, I make mine through Fiverr. You can check out the site, look for stuffs you can do that shouldn't take more than a hour or two at the most and offer the service. You could also sell plr on fiverr but that is a little bit stale right now, so services are actually the best ways of making money on Fiverr consistently. Once you become a level two seller then you can apply for the Payoneer card. Good thing is it is free to set up a Fiverr account so your only expenses will be internet fees.

Yea i agree...Fiverr has generated me my highest stream of online income till date.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by demoreon: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2012
Fiverr is only good for those with ratings...I make $$ with it also, but majority of buyers won't wanna deal with someone with 0 rating.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Igunnu(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2012
demoreon: Fiverr is only good for those with ratings...I make $$ with it also, but majority of buyers won't wanna deal with someone with 0 rating.

I bet you didn't start as a level 2 seller on Fiverr, same as every other person. You started from not rated and built it up. So start a good service gig, use the right tags, when you get orders deliver on time and make sure you delivered what you described. Ask your buyer to give you a good review and build it from there.
jackbennie:

bro i need more info so how can i contact u my email is jacbennie63 at gmail dot com expecting to hear from u
I have sent three of my best Fiverr books to you. Read it, try it out, if it works for you good. Don't expect to make as much as the book says you will make, those are just normal info marketers tricks, moreover Fiverr is a lot more competitive these days but am sure you can make money with if you try.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Igunnu(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2012
demoreon: You can also try website and domain flippin,lots of money inside and you do it whenevet you want.
Freelancing requres tones effort as it involves constant bidding on projects.

I really do agree with you but since I have no job it works well as at times I can make more than an average Nigerian bank worker does. Sad part is at times am working close to 16 hours a day online esp when I get a lot of orders on Fiverr. Good part is I don't bid on projects since am on Fiverr. Don't know much about website and domain flipping might find out and see if its cool.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Igunnu(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2012
jackbennie:

mailer demon when I sent to your jacbennie63 at gmail dot com, don't you have another mail.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2012
Igunnu:
mailer demon when I sent to your jacbennie63 at gmail dot com, don't you have another mail.

please i would like to get the ebook 2 my mail
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by demoreon: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2012
@igunnu the trick is to buy ur own gig to get to level 2, that's why I said without rating its almost imposible.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by jackbennie: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
Igunnu:

i make a mistake its jackbennie63 at gmail dot com
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Igunnu(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
demoreon: @igunnu the trick is to buy ur own gig to get to level 2, that's why I said without rating its almost imposible.

Your idea is good but it is not feasible. To get to level2 you must have sold 50 gigs. That means you will need to have $250 to buy your way to level2. It will also look suspicious if all your orders came from one buyer unless you intend to create as much as 10 other gigs and spread the buying. But all the same it isn't worth it, if you have as much as $250 I will just suggest you buy a premium seo tool and offer seo services that sell well on Fiverr rather than buying your own gigs and losing $50 to Fiverr as you know you only make $4 per sale.
But if you are keen on buying your own gigs, you can buy your best or most profitable gig twice using two different accounts and give yourself two different positive reviews. That way you only lose $2 and it can get you going especially if it is a good gig. I have used that trick before and it worked.
Another way is to go to any foreign online marketing forum, start a thread and look for fiverr sellers looking for sales. Contact them, buy their gig and give them a good review and they will in turn buy your gig and give you a good review. It is a bit risky though, I have never tried it before but have seen guys do it on some forums.

awatefe:
please i would like to get the ebook 2 my mail chrisigwe626atgmaildotcom.thanks
jackbennie:
i make a mistake its jackbennie63 at gmail dot com
I have sent the books
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by demoreon: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
Igunnu:

Your idea is good but it is not feasible. To get to level2 you must have sold 50 gigs. That means you will need to have $250 to buy your way to level2. It will also look suspicious if all your orders came from one buyer unless you intend to create as much as 10 other gigs and spread the buying. But all the same it isn't worth it, if you have as much as $250 I will just suggest you buy a premium seo tool and offer seo services that sell well on Fiverr rather than buying your own gigs and losing $50 to Fiverr as you know you only make $4 per sale.
But if you are keen on buying your own gigs, you can buy your best or most profitable gig twice using two different accounts and give yourself two different positive reviews. That way you only lose $2 and it can get you going especially if it is a good gig. I have used that trick before and it worked.
Another way is to go to any foreign online marketing forum, start a thread and look for fiverr sellers looking for sales. Contact them, buy their gig and give them a good review and they will in turn buy your gig and give you a good review. It is a bit risky though, I have never tried it before but have seen guys do it on some forums.
Nice comment though but everyone gat is method.

I have sent the books
Nice post bt you should have asked me how I intend to achieve the ratings,over 50 people are making good money based on my recommendations so ur idea dt its not feasible is wrong.
Secondly you said it will seem suspicious if all gigs come from one account, well u don't need more than 5 as you can reorder gigs e.g 1 client needing 5 articles, that's 5gigs already.
Losing 50$ to fiverr: I don't see it as a loss bt an investment cos your rating remains forever. If you were to pay 15$ for premium, that doesn't come with rating also if you were to advise elsewhere, it still doesn't come with rating so 50$ is worth it as people will see you as an authority.
What's the point of purchasing seo tools when you still have 0 rating.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Igunnu(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2012
demoreon:
Nice post bt you should have asked me how I intend to achieve the ratings,over 50 people are making good money based on my recommendations so ur idea dt its not feasible is wrong.
Secondly you said it will seem suspicious if all gigs come from one account, well u don't need more than 5 as you can reorder gigs e.g 1 client needing 5 articles, that's 5gigs already.
Losing 50$ to fiverr: I don't see it as a loss bt an investment cos your rating remains forever. If you were to pay 15$ for premium, that doesn't come with rating also if you were to advise elsewhere, it still doesn't come with rating so 50$ is worth it as people will see you as an authority.
What's the point of purchasing seo tools when you still have 0 rating.

Well, you seem to have explained better and while it may work for you and the gig you are offering, I won't even try it out because it is too expensive. $250 X 160 = #40000. Just to get started on Fiverr, that is outrageous. For a practical example, I helped my friend set up a gig (title, descriptions and tag, no videos just pictures) about 3days ago. New account, Not rated seller and he picked 6 orders in less than 48hrs of opening that account. So, the trick my brother isn't much about the level but the demand for what you are selling, getting on the 1st or 2nd page for your tags and a good and tempting description. Try it out and you will see. There are so many level 2 sellers that won't hit $1000 mark even in 4months if what they sell is too competitive, not in demand and they have a not so good description or don't rank well for their tags. I myself have a level 2 account that hasn't gotten an order in about 4days now while I have another one that gets orders daily consistently. The difference is one is in demand, the other is scarcely in demand and very competitive. I hope you see my point now my brother.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by demoreon: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2012
Igunnu:

Well, you seem to have explained better and while it may work for you and the gig you are offering, I won't even try it out because it is too expensive. $250 X 160 = #40000. Just to get started on Fiverr, that is outrageous. For a practical example, I helped my friend set up a gig (title, descriptions and tag, no videos just pictures) about 3days ago. New account, Not rated seller and he picked 6 orders in less than 48hrs of opening that account. So, the trick my brother isn't much about the level but the demand for what you are selling, getting on the 1st or 2nd page for your tags and a good and tempting description. Try it out and you will see. There are so many level 2 sellers that won't hit $1000 mark even in 4months if what they sell is too competitive, not in demand and they have a not so good description or don't rank well for their tags. I myself have a level 2 account that hasn't gotten an order in about 4days now while I have another one that gets orders daily consistently. The difference is one is in demand, the other is scarcely in demand and very competitive. I hope you see my point now my brother.
It isn't 250$ , its 50 cos that's all fiverr gains.the remain 200 could be withdrawn...also I understand good gigs sells so if am willing to pay fiverr 50$ then am very sure my gig and description will convert.
You said getting on first and second page for your tag, I hope you know its arranged based on time and videos. This doesn't requires seo.except you intend hacking fiverr to position your self.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Igunnu(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2012
demoreon:
It isn't 250$ , its 50 cos that's all fiverr gains.the remain 200 could be withdrawn...also I understand good gigs sells so if am willing to pay fiverr 50$ then am very sure my gig and description will convert.
You said getting on first and second page for your tag, I hope you know its arranged based on time and videos. This doesn't requires seo.except you intend hacking fiverr to position your self.

Merry christmas bros, about the tags, if you plan on creating a new gig, first make a search for people offering that gig, check the first 5-8 gigs, write down their tags and chose the ones that are common to all of them. Make the common ones your tags and you will see that you will rank on the first or second page at worst. Now you will continue to stay on that page as long as you get orders and keep delivering. You will only fall off if your gig don't sell. Remember Fiverr wants to make money, so they will give you that 1st or 2nd page listing to start you up, if your gig don't sell they will push you off, if it sells they keep you there and also put you on the ratings tab page too. That is the ranking trick. Videos have their own tab, if you are interested add a video to your gig.
Most people that really buy on Fiverr use the auto and rating tab. Few use the New and express tab while the ones that just want to entertain themselves use the videos tab. So just ranking on auto and new only is more than enough to get you started. Just my observation.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by demoreon: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2012
Igunnu:

Merry christmas bros, about the tags, if you plan on creating a new gig, first make a search for people offering that gig, check the first 5-8 gigs, write down their tags and chose the ones that are common to all of them. Make the common ones your tags and you will see that you will rank on the first or second page at worst. Now you will continue to stay on that page as long as you get orders and keep delivering. You will only fall off if your gig don't sell. Remember Fiverr wants to make money, so they will give you that 1st or 2nd page listing to start you up, if your gig don't sell they will push you off, if it sells they keep you there and also put you on the ratings tab page too. That is the ranking trick. Videos have their own tab, if you are interested add a video to your gig.
Most people that really buy on Fiverr use the auto and rating tab. Few use the New and express tab while the ones that just want to entertain themselves use the videos tab. So just ranking on auto and new only is more than enough to get you started. Just my observation.
Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Upgrades Its *966*0# Account Opening USSD Service / Average Cost Of Chemicals For Paint Production / Forex Manipulation: EFCC Invites More Senior CBN Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.