Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? (10451 Views)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / How To Get A Payoneer Master Card Free / What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Tonjeola1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
demoreon:
It isn't 250$ , its 50 cos that's all fiverr gains.the remain 200 could be withdrawn...also I understand good gigs sells so if am willing to pay fiverr 50$ then am very sure my gig and description will convert.
You said getting on first and second page for your tag, I hope you know its arranged based on time and videos. This doesn't requires seo.except you intend hacking fiverr to position your self.
hi, compliment of the season, i didn't hear from you again about your program that will end on 31st Dec...
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by demoreon: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Tonjeola1:
hi, compliment of the season, i didn't hear from you again about your program that will end on 31st Dec...
Its a mentoring programme that's 100% free.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Tonjeola1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
Igunnu: Well, there are a lot of ways really. Just research online and you will find. Just to help you though, I make mine through Fiverr. You can check out the site, look for stuffs you can do that shouldn't take more than a hour or two at the most and offer the service. You could also sell plr on fiverr but that is a little bit stale right now, so services are actually the best ways of making money on Fiverr consistently. Once you become a level two seller then you can apply for the Payoneer card. Good thing is it is free to set up a Fiverr account so your only expenses will be internet fees.

My quick tip to you: If you want to sell plr, ebook or stuff like that on Fiverr don't ever say - "I will give you my ebook"

If you need some more information or tips on how to make money on Fiverr, you can send me a message and I can hook you up with some books that helped me absolutely FREE OF CHARGE. I am no info marketer. I am not selling anything, no strings attached. I am doing well with Fiverr. Just feel like helping. Chikena.
pls, i need the ebook too, thank you. Send it to wealthsecret2011atgmaildotcom, hope you understand. Thanks.
Merry xmas and Prosperious New Year in advance!
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by finni(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Igunnu: Well, there are a lot of ways really. Just research online and you will find. Just to help you though, I make mine through Fiverr. You can check out the site, look for stuffs you can do that shouldn't take more than a hour or two at the most and offer the service. You could also sell plr on fiverr but that is a little bit stale right now, so services are actually the best ways of making money on Fiverr consistently. Once you become a level two seller then you can apply for the Payoneer card. Good thing is it is free to set up a Fiverr account so your only expenses will be internet fees.

My quick tip to you: If you want to sell plr, ebook or stuff like that on Fiverr don't ever say - "I will give you my ebook" Seriously it pisses people off, I just guess everyone is tired of reading the same crap over and over again in different forms.

So look for a profitable service you can offer, write a good title and description, pray to God to get orders. Once you get, give it your best shot, ask your buyer to give you a good review. Once that is done then you are good to go.

If you need some more information or tips on how to make money on Fiverr, you can send me a message and I can hook you up with some books that helped me absolutely FREE OF CHARGE. I am no info marketer. I am not selling anything, no strings attached. I am doing well with Fiverr. Just feel like helping. Chikena.

Please I need the e-books. You can sent them to my email: finnyy2k@yahoo.com thank you
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by haruna1970(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2013

My quick tip to you: If you want to sell plr, ebook or stuff like that on Fiverr don't ever say - "I will give you my ebook" Seriously it pisses people off, I just guess everyone is tired of reading the same crap over and over again in different forms.

So look for a profitable service you can offer, write a good title and description, pray to God to get orders. Once you get, give it your best shot, ask your buyer to give you a good review. Once that is done then you are good to go.

Pls I can I have the books too. My email: harunanosiru@yahoo.com
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by lakefist(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2013

please am interested in the ebook that explains in details how one can sell successfully using fever.com hrre is my email lakefist@gmail.com
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Tonjeola1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
demoreon:
Its a mentoring programme that's 100% free.
Demola, yes am interested pls.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by demoreon: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Demola, yes am interested pls.
The offer closed 11:59pm,31st december 2012. Buzz me we could still work some thing out.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by haruna1970(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
@demoren: for how long would i wait for them (payoneer) to get my card approved. I have scanned my id but their is no where to send it.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by demoreon: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
haruna1970: @demoren: for how long would i wait for them (payoneer) to get my card approved. I have scanned my id but their is no where to send it.
Click on contact us, then click send message ,attach your Id. And you will get a response within 24hrs
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Tonjeola1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
demoreon:
The offer closed 11:59pm,31st december 2012. Buzz me we could still work some thing out.
ok. Thanks.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by haruna1970(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
demoreon:
Click on contact us, then click send message ,attach your Id. And you will get a response within 24hrs
Thanks
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by haruna1970(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
I didn't see where to click send message or attach your Id. Or is it the send us your question page?
demoreon:
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by haruna1970(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
pls. in what format should the scanning be. I tried corel draw and ms-word but it didn't accept it.
demoreon:
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by demoreon: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
haruna1970: pls. in what format should the scanning be. I tried corel draw and ms-word but it didn't accept it.
Those are applications,use your scanner to scan the Id, then mail it to payoneer, it should be in jpeg format
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by sdymanagers(m): 5:56am On Apr 13, 2013
Once activated, Payoneer Mastercard can be used anywhere in the world where Mastercard is accepted
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Bushasha(m): 6:44am On Apr 13, 2013

plz igunnu i need ur help, send the books to me.my email is: success dot step dot org at gmail dot com
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by bunmiano10: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Etemma1:

@onlinebizdon4u, I have activated it, i have also loaded money on it. I tried withdrawing some money from it using access bank ATM machine, but it told me "CARD NOT SMART" which Bank ATM will it work it?

pls how can i get one its declinig me when i registered or i must not choose Nigeria?
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Johniky19(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
emailguru: I make money into my payoneer card using affiliate marketing business with sfi and markethealth.com
I really need your help about sfi, i dont know how to make money there.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by badesco(m): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
why do nigerians like to worry themselves over nothing. Payoneer is not new nor better than any Nigerian card. Nigerian card can do samething payoneer can do.I use my own gtb card to make any payment online so why do i need payonner.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by business4all: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
You can make money into your payoneer card trading forex. But mind you! You do not have to do the trading by yourself. We can handle that four you if you are interested. You do not have to give us money to do that. We only need your mt4 password if you understand what I am saying, and you will see guaranteed profits on monthly basis, and again you will see the open trade position live on your mt4 platform. By this, you are good to withdraw money into your payoneer card.

Different forex brokers make use of payoneer card. Ask your broker if it is a user too.

Please there are more to know about what I just said. For more info., please drop you email here to show your interest.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Tonjeola1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
badesco: why do nigerians like to worry themselves over nothing. Payoneer is not new nor better than any Nigerian card. Nigerian card can do samething payoneer can do.I use my own gtb card to make any payment online so why do i need payonner.
Can your Gtb card buy on ebay and some u.s sites?

1 Like

Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by demoreon: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Can your Gtb card buy on ebay and some u.s sites?
I was about asking him if he knows anything about payoneer cos his post only shows the level of his ignorance.
Perhaps he has a way of recieving payment from fiverr,freelancer into his gtb card.

1 Like

Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Tonjeola1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
demoreon:
I was about asking him if he knows anything about payoneer cos his post only shows the level of his ignorance.
Perhaps he has a way of recieving payment from fiverr,freelancer into his gtb card.
Hahahaha......lol!
abeg help me ask him...
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by jackbennie: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2013
business4all: You can make money into your payoneer card trading forex. But mind you! You do not have to do the trading by yourself. We can handle that four you if you are interested. You do not have to give us money to do that. We only need your mt4 password if you understand what I am saying, and you will see guaranteed profits on monthly basis, and again you will see the open trade position live on your mt4 platform. By this, you are good to withdraw money into your payoneer card.

Different forex brokers make use of payoneer card. Ask your broker if it is a user too.

Please there are more to know about what I just said. For more info., please drop you email here to show your interest.

am interested my email is jackbennie63@gmail.com
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by jay4genius: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Igunnu:

Your idea is good but it is not feasible. To get to level2 you must have sold 50 gigs. That means you will need to have $250 to buy your way to level2. It will also look suspicious if all your orders came from one buyer unless you intend to create as much as 10 other gigs and spread the buying. But all the same it isn't worth it, if you have as much as $250 I will just suggest you buy a premium seo tool and offer seo services that sell well on Fiverr rather than buying your own gigs and losing $50 to Fiverr as you know you only make $4 per sale.
But if you are keen on buying your own gigs, you can buy your best or most profitable gig twice using two different accounts and give yourself two different positive reviews. That way you only lose $2 and it can get you going especially if it is a good gig. I have used that trick before and it worked.
Another way is to go to any foreign online marketing forum, start a thread and look for fiverr sellers looking for sales. Contact them, buy their gig and give them a good review and they will in turn buy your gig and give you a good review. It is a bit risky though, I have never tried it before but have seen guys do it on some forums.

I have sent the books
Good day boss. I admire the wealth of knowledge you possess on making money via fiverr. Please, i also need your book too. Please send it to kevin4christ012@gmail.dot.com God bless u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by bobojoshua(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
demoreon:
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by bobojoshua(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
demoreon:
Those are applications,use your scanner to scan the Id, then mail it to payoneer, it should be in jpeg format
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by gmcb: 1:05am On Sep 03, 2013
@OP et al, i appreciate your willingness to help by opening this thread. Av been shopping on ooo using my gtb naira mastercard and its been fine. However I av a challenge with sites that dont av Nigeria included in the dropdown of countries on their site. They only accept cards from USA. Will payoneer mastercard allow me make payment on such sites. The billing address attached to payoneer is it a US address.
Also how much ll I be charged whenver I load on my payoneer card?
Will i be charged when i make online payments on payoneer?
Is it a us billing address that is linked to the payoneer mastercard?
Are there any monthly maintenance charge for using the card?
Thanks in anticipation for ur response
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by wordaz: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
ackbennie63@at.gmail.com
Igunnu:

Your idea is good but it is not feasible. To get to level2 you must have sold 50 gigs. That means you will need to have $250 to buy your way to level2. It will also look suspicious if all your orders came from one buyer unless you intend to create as much as 10 other gigs and spread the buying. But all the same it isn't worth it, if you have as much as $250 I will just suggest you buy a premium seo tool and offer seo services that sell well on Fiverr rather than buying your own gigs and losing $50 to Fiverr as you know you only make $4 per sale.
But if you are keen on buying your own gigs, you can buy your best or most profitable gig twice using two different accounts and give yourself two different positive reviews. That way you only lose $2 and it can get you going especially if it is a good gig. I have used that trick before and it worked.
Another way is to go to any foreign online marketing forum, start a thread and look for fiverr sellers looking for sales. Contact them, buy their gig and give them a good review and they will in turn buy your gig and give you a good review. It is a bit risky though, I have never tried it before but have seen guys do it on some forums.

I have sent the books

Please Igunnu, I would also like your advice and the ebooks you have offered. You can send them to me at wordaz@yahoo.com
Thank you in anticipation of your response

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira / Naira Climbs To N360.55/$ As CBN Injects $210 Million / How Safe Is Lets Partner With You Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.