Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars - Car Talk (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars (888806 Views)

What Is With Honda Cars And Their Tyres That Always Cave In. / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Honda Cars Front Wheel Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by luvinhubby(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pernyu:
Goodmorning house, What is the cost of OEM power steering pump for 2006 accord V6.
Cc:Gazzuz,luvinhubby.

OEM - ₦65,000
China new - ₦30,000
Toks - ₦25,000

The choice is yours.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by thebigkendo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
luvinhubby:

OEM - ₦65,000
China new - ₦30,000
Toks - ₦25,000

The choice is yours.
Please what is price for toks power steering rack for accord 06
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Pernyu: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
Do you have the OEM in stock now??Its not here in abuja again.
luvinhubby:

OEM - ₦65,000
China new - ₦30,000
Toks - ₦25,000

The choice is yours.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by luvinhubby(m): 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pernyu:
Do you have the OEM in stock now??Its not here in abuja again.

N65,000
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by luvinhubby(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
thebigkendo:

Please what is price for toks power steering rack for accord 06

N30,000
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by ademajek(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2018
Hi house, pls which of the scanners out there can you recommend for my 03 Honda EOD?
Thanks
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by 9free(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2018
ademajek:
Hi house, pls which of the scanners out there can you recommend for my 03 Honda EOD?
Thanks
Any portable OBD2 scanner will serve. You can get one from Konga or Jumia
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by depair: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2018
@luvinhubby how much is Gear for Honda Accord 2003 EOD. The one on it does not go into 3RD gear. is it something repairable or what's the solution
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by manualsco(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
People can easily search online repair manuals and workshop manuals.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by ayogabriel(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
depair:
@luvinhubby how much is Gear for Honda Accord 2003 EOD.
The one on it does not go into 3RD gear.
is it something repairable or what's the solution

Try resetting your ECU
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
please can I get vacuum hose diagram for 03 accord v6.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by rawe45: 1:48am On Feb 02, 2018
Please who can help with the address to the shop of this fraud luvinhubby.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:33am On Feb 02, 2018
rawe45:

calm down...... Let it out slowly.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Bizzyliss(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
rawe45:
bro
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by HenryWilliams(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
rawe45:

Pray tell. What is the matter?
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by captainking(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
rawe45:
fraud??..first case of 2018..kindly provide details bro..
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Namzy(m): 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
What's the price for honda accord 2004 i4 transmission?
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:43am On Feb 04, 2018
@ op where u dey na, people are making allegations and requests and u r just ignoring? how much is 03 accord v6 steering rack, upper arm and ball joint
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by HenryWilliams(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Wonder why he's quiet...
So unlike him.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by ray48: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2018
Let luvinghubby react to dis fraud allegations. This is d second time in less than 6 months.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by FKBZ: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
Guys can you help rate this car pls
As per ruggedness, fuel consumption and cost of maintenance ...planning to use it for uber....

Anything to look out for before buying
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by luvinhubby(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
HenryWilliams:
Wonder why he's quiet...
So unlike him.

Sometimes, that may be the best approach. Some of these our younger ones can be very irrational at times.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by luvinhubby(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
FKBZ:
Guys can you help rate this car pls
As per ruggedness, fuel consumption and cost of maintenance ...planning to use it for uber....

Anything to look out for before buying

Fuel consumption is economical, maintainance can be expensive if faults are allowed to detoriate, otherwise very reasonable.

If the engine runs well, no issues with gear selection and the suspensions not too bad, yu have a good ride.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by lillyontop(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2018
Good day house please I need your candid advise I travelled out of the country for 3 months and these period my car was parked down cos there's was nobody to help me with my car warming and all that when I can back I decided to start the car though it took it a long while to start but to my greatest surprise my gear starts malfunction.. when you engage the Rev it takes up to 10 to 20 sec to engage and if you mistakenly hot the gas it goes on a loud bang as if the engine wants to fall off and when on d the shifting of gear is normally rugged what's the cos and is there any solution and mind you I havent see the d light blinking thanks in advance
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by mayor2013: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2018
lillyontop:
Good day house please I need your candid advise I travelled out of the country for 3 months and these period my car was parked down cos there's was nobody to help me with my car warming and all that when I can back I decided to start the car though it took it a long while to start but to my greatest surprise my gear starts malfunction.. when you engage the Rev it takes up to 10 to 20 sec to engage and if you mistakenly hot the gas it goes on a loud bang as if the engine wants to fall off and when on d the shifting of gear is normally rugged what's the cos and is there any solution and mind you I havent see the d light blinking thanks in advance

What Honda is this? Were these problems there prior to now. I suspect rodents must have eaten one or two pieces of wire tongue. Run a scan first
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by snowlord(m): 7:16am On Feb 08, 2018
Please....I need help...my Honda accord 2011 showing dz service A _ -3079,m thinking about replacing d oil
Cc:luvinghubby,Gazzuzz

Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by mayor2013: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2018
snowlord:
Please....I need help...my Honda accord 2011 showing dz service A _ -3079,m thinking about replacing d oil
Cc:luvinghubby,Gazzuzz

That's the distance you have covered so far perhaps on recent trips. There is an oil life percentage to tell you when ride should be due for an oil change. If @ 0% a "spanner-like" sign should stay permanently on
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by snowlord(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
mayor2013:

That's the distance you have covered so far perhaps on recent trips. There is an oil life percentage to tell you when ride should be due for an oil change. If @ 0% a "spanner-like" sign should stay permanently on
Thank you boss,d spanner sign shows,i would make sure to change d oil
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by hichamaziz: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
The radiator water should also be checked in the morning before starting the car.
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by luvinhubby(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
snowlord:

Thank you boss,d spanner sign shows,i would make sure to change d oil

And reset the oil life indicator when done, else it will keep showing you old% oil life.

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
Newbie here to this Sub ...

Question please my gear box got broken by an object along the high way .

Bought another one for 140 k .

My mechanic just told me that I need to buy engine mounting - 3 pieces and gear mounting - 1 piece . At the rate of 6k for one . He's says without it the engine will continue to make a lot of noise when using the AC and when a jerk noise when I change gear .

It's a Honda discussion continues .

Can someone educate and enlighten on this ?

Appreciate it guys .
Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by Uchmanitalo: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pls the house...Though I am posting out of what is being discussed right here,but I thought that I can use this forum to get the idea of what I am looking for.I am a Nigerian living in Germany.I have a half bus load of assorted wheel bolts/nuts...I am about to ship the bus,herein,I would like to know if any one know about the wholesale prices of used wheel bolts/nuts...pls your professional idea will help me a lot...thank you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (432) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.