Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) (35564 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(more Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Butoneday2(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2012
But_one_day: News has reached me saying dat de guy wit Suv is an Argbero at Oyingbo.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by sugardaddy1(m): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2012
freecocoa: Oboy see beef o,na him be say if i declare my assets\worth for here,una go find me come shoot me.

Make una take am easy o.grin
Why you think say GEJ dey form "I don't give a damn" bragado for asset declaration matter? Abeg u better keep your mouth shut cos the boys are not smiling ooo grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by kjhova(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2012
Out of the world hillarious thus far. Don't have pixes for proof but I have seen okadas, fridges, cows & plenty peoples on okada!! & BTW, I drive a NASA enhanced flying saucer, take pixes wt my laser lens controlled with my mind & I had 2 capsules of proto-carbo-vitamins for breakfast!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by KINGwax(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2012
Seriously the pix doesn't look like u were driving dude.
1.The angle is too stable, no tilt due to the other hand driving, while u bend to take from the driver's seat.
2. No traces of the picture taken inside the care. This is lagos, no windshield is that clean on a normal day except you're comin from the car washer!
3. Seriously, that was either taken from the passenger's seat. We don't use right-hand drive in nigeria.
4. If u check the word, 'ostentation' in the dictionary, you'll see it's disapproving no matter how some fools says it's poverty that makes people attack u for saying '..in my SUV..'. Actually, NORMAL people hate pride! I am normal.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by sugardaddy1(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2012
KINGwax:
4. If u check the word, 'ostentation' in the dictionary, you'll see it's disapproving no matter how some fools says it's poverty that makes people attack u for saying '..in my SUV..'. Actually, NORMAL people hate pride! I am normal.
I suggest you visit a Psychiatrist to re-appraise your level of normalcy if you were indeed normal before now because the normal pple I know don't call people names for having a different opinion on issues ....and pls try to google the difference between pride and arrogance.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by UNLEASHED(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2012
At the fact that he lied about the SUV, e no sure sef say na cinema he dey go grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by sage2(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2012
Wow! I've got to save this pic on my 64G "new iPad" for later viewing. In the meantime, I am driving my Bugatti Veyron to the car wash. I have a lunch date with my Angolan Belle later.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Sagytarius(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
Adehwale:
yeah, i agree, but all these committees must also own an SUV just to know wot it takes to takes a picture in one....i will also implore them to investigate if he used a tecno phone or a tabloid to take the picture.

Bros, your own don worse o! Na tablet u be wan tok?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by joseph1013: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
This post is Classic! If anyone ever has a reason to be sad, reading or rereading comments here is highly recommended.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by hammedkola(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
Am very sure the poster is not inside an SUV, rather inside a Bus, be it Danfo or Lagbus.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by INAHJOSEP(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
This rider right behind my rolls royce phantom.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Eldashab(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
Nigerians wil alwayz be nigerians!
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by lacum: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
But_one_day: What is Suv? Can someone tell me pls.
suv= small underperforming vehicle. Lol
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by hammedkola(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
sage_: Wow! I've got to save this pic on my 64G "new iPad" for later viewing. In the meantime, I am driving my Bugatti Veyron to the car wash. I have a lunch date with a my Angolan Belle later.

This one na confirm lie... grin grin grin grin grin

I go give you trophy for this

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by smsmoney(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ejiné: From this thread, I can now conclude that so many Nairalanders and hungry and p!ssed, judging from the way they attacked the OP on his ownership of an SUV.
I arrived at this conclusion after going through this thread with my iPad 3, in my 2011 model Airbus private jet.
YOU ARE CRAZILY NOT SERIOUS.LOL
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by sage2(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
hammedkola:

This one na confirm lie... grin grin grin grin grin

I go give you trophy for this

I dedicate this trophy to you and all the players out there, my guy.LOL
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by hammedkola(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
sage_:

I dedicate this trophy to you and all the players out there, my guy.LOL
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You re funny
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by bashman004: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
Fourcade: lol...where is the Op? grin grin grin
mending his wounds
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by sage2(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
hammedkola:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You re funny

Wetin man pikin go do nah. I jes dey try to make the world a better and safer place, albeit in my own small way sha. I no fit begin throw bombs dey kill innocent people like BH dem dey do. Abi?
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by abduliik: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
At times like this people normally maximize their opportunities instead spending that you don't have. the picture shows the actual state of the economy.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by frikuenci(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
senate services: One question that you all fail to ask the poster: while driving in ur X YU VEE grin, I can see the okada is in motion and u are in motion too, how did u get dat typ of perfect shoot by urself?

Yeah. CIA team investigated and confirmed the machine he was driving was on auto pilot or cruise a s u would call it. I.e. He engaged his feet for driving while he involved his hands actively for a. Clear shot. grin

Over and out!!!
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by sage2(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
I happened to have taken some pictures while driving "My SUV" too. However, this is what the pics, that I took while driving "My SUV", look like. I want this house to compare these pics with the claim of the OP.

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by steffans(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
u sef dey show ur cheap SUV...u no no say SUVs get class...am replying dis thru my computer system in my 2013 Crystaler..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Agiliti(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
So as you were driving down the road
in your suv,
and okada was riding okada,
passing your suv,
why didn't you offer the okada a ride
in your suv?
or was it not an suv?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
I was with Fashola on the phone when my friend brought my attention to this. While trying to zoom the pix on my "Ipad 3, 1 Terrabyte" I nearly crashed my Ferrari! Rubbish.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by sage2(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
exxell: I was with Fashola on the phone when my friend brought my attention to this. While trying to zoom the pix on my "Ipad 3, 1 Terrabyte" I nearly crashed my Ferrari! Rubbish.
Oh, I actually saw that incidence from the helicopter while flying and appreciating the aerial view of Lagos with my visiting American friends.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by frikuenci(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
Agiliti: So as you were driving down the road
in your suv,
and okada was riding okada,
passing your suv,
why didn't you offer the okada a ride
in your suv?
or was it not an suv?

Guy.ur kind SUV no get air bag coolsack.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by icez: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
grin grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by denzel2009: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
sage_: I happened to have taken some pictures while driving "My SUV" too. However, this is what the pics, that I took while driving "My SUV", look like. I want this house to compare these pics with the claim of the OP.

Your own suv doesn't have disposable roof na.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
sage_:
Oh, I actually saw that incidence from the helicopter while flying and appreciating the aerial view of Lagos with my visiting American friends.
I just sent out a drone to confirm that you are really in a helicopter! Pictures coming soon.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by excelkoms: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
Donpuzo: It was like a movie scene while driving down yaba to ozone cinema @ ecenter in my suv, when I saw this funny scene.

Call it action film or comedy. But its a funny risk some Nigerians took.
.......no be new tin for 9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Old Woman Begs Mannequin For Money (pics, video) / Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Celebrities / Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.