Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,637 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) (35555 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(more Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by adira(f): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2012
ha 9ija, na waooo
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nosyke(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
I don laff so teh, na tears dey comot from my eyes now. Hope OP is still alive with all these verbal missiles

Element G: Lol crazy tinz dah 9ja peepz do... Dem go soon self carry cow untop bike... I still dey wait till when I go see okada wey dey tow trailer commot 4 pott hole

Still on the matter, her is a similiar picture I took with my Blackberry porsche when I travelled to pay sallah homage to Sultan of Sokoto in my Rollce royce phantom. If you doubt me , ask Naeto C who borrowed him the roycee he used for his wedding.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Pukkah: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
Donpuzo: It was like a movie scene while driving down yaba to ozone cinema @ ecenter in my suv, when I saw this funny scene.

Call it action film or comedy. But its a funny risk some Nigerians took.

In your 'SUV'? Does that mean [b]S[/b]mall [b]U[/b]gly [b]V[/b]ehicle or '[b]S[/b]nail-speed [b]U[/b]seless [b]V[/b]ehicle'? cheesy

On a serious note, the way many road users conduct themselves on Nigerian roads is not civilized.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Victorsky(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]What is Suv? Can someone tell me pls.

A sport utility vehicle (SUV) is a generic marketing term for a vehicle similar to a station wagon, but built on a light-truck chassis.

[b]What is Suv? Can someone tell me pls.

A sport utility vehicle (SUV) is a generic marketing term for a vehicle similar to a station wagon, but built on a light-truck chassis.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Danyl(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
this is another level of poverty though this is well tagged in madness, how can u carry an okada... oh my God
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Olayinka777(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
Na wah o wonders shall neva cease! Neva seen such b4.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by kcreal(f): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hummm...... Mr. SUV, and Nairalanders thanks for making my day.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by harri87(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
Talking about promotions in Nigeria, y'all gotta check out H&M Nigeria. www.handm.com.ng or follow em on twitter @HandM_Nigeria.

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Gilbertman(m): 4:24am On Jul 24, 2012
It is all funny, and these are what make Nigerians(all over the nations)still standing and smiling.There are many reasons like these to live for i.e opportunity to laugh,smile, be happy and live longer despite any on-going stressful circumstances.
Now,have y'all consider the possibility that the road may be a 2 way road and the OP was travelling on the opposite direction, thereby was able to observe the 'comedy' headlong and then took the picture near sideways(just before passing the okada)?
In all we should be aware of the underline implication of this kind of "comedy" just as some of the contributors here pointed out.I couldn't imagine how the guy with 4 tyres(tires) was able to hang on!There are laws, but no one takes heed!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by dridowu: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
Lwkmd
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Ryda(m): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
Chilling with my ace of spade..relaxing in my hummer limo reading their trash.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by rabdeluxe(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
Thank God You got a SUV!!! Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Old Woman Begs Mannequin For Money (pics, video) / Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Celebrities / Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.