Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

The Best University In Nigeria? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best University In Nigeria? (105662 Views)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by GNature(m): 1:55am On Mar 17, 2007
Doris B:

hi pals,for a university 2 b classified BEST it must b one where discipline rules.among the private university, C university in Ogun stateis the BEST,among the federal,its Bayero university Kano,among the state it is Ogun state university.nothing 4 lasu

Bayero is the best federal university in Nigeria Laughable.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Yemce: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2007
i Beleieve that anyone who criticize negatively any university as little or no knowlegde of what the university system is like.
To start with, The Best Private Univesity in Nigeria is the Pan African Univeristy (Lagos Business School) followed by Babcock
University, Bowen University and Convenant Univeristy in $th place this is from the NUC's 2007 ranking of private universities.
I do not know of other federal Univeristy but i think UNILAG, UI and OAU are the top three.
For the person who said private univeristy is for Rich man pikin. Well i beleive that you are wrong even some people in the
private universities are husling to pay their tuition. So don't say it's for rich man pikin beacuse you are afraid to husle too.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by GNature(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2007
@Yemce

I definately agree with you that PAU - Lagos Business School is the best private university in Nigeria.

I don't even think this is questionable.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by karis: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2007
In the ranking of universities it is good to observe that young ones are growing at a commendable speed and avoiding the pitfalls of the old.

I will rank Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) as the best because of its fast growth and exploration of the ICT for all its processes

This is the only university that runs a paperless administration in its entire operations.

That indeed is a big leap for an institution so young if you havent discovered much of this check out their website www.tasu.edu.ng and see a complete package unrivaled by any other in the continent.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by slimnike(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2007
Any body from ANATECH please. I need some information. cool cool cool
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by busygirl(f): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2007
Believe me, BABCOCK UNIVERSITY is a place to be, Obviously d BEST among d REST.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Essien76: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2007
Madonna University is too hot - heavy runs girls,
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by felia(f): 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2007
university of benin, great uniben. no school can top uniben.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by felia(f): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2007
Essien76:

Madonna University is too hot - heavy runs girls,

WHAT? DO U MEAN BY HEAVY RUNS GIRL. MADONNA UNIVERSITY SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS LIKE HELL.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Essien76: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2007
Dude, have you hooked up wiv any from there b4?
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by felia(f): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2007
@Essien76.

well it seen you fail to realise that madonna university sucksss. please learn to deal with it, becos no body like your school and for the chicks, fat ass.LOL
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Essien76: 4:17am On Jul 11, 2007
doh!, pls i am a proud product of UI; the alpha of nigerian tertiary education grin
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by jaymobb(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2007
Bb
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by ngongo(f): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2007
GREAT IFE IS D BEST OF ALL D UNIVERSITIES IN NAIJA,WHETHER PRIVATE OR PUBLIC!!!
GREAT IFE! GREAT! GREAT IFE!! GREAT!! GREA, T, GREAT!!!
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by shens2006(m): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2007
hmmn undecided
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by moffat(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2007
No doubt about that,it is UNILAG and the REST
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by collino: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2007
if u'yall sincere, u'l agree with me dat d best university in nigeria is simply COVENANT UNIVERSITY.in terms of infrastructure ,toshness environment etc
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by toshmann(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2007
collino:

if u'yall sincere, u'l agree with me that d best university in nigeria is simply COVENANT UNIVERSITY.in terms of infrastructure ,toshness environment etc

hmm, toshness environment. undecided i no know say i get my own descriptive environment
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by student001(m): 3:53am On Aug 01, 2007
Visit The Nigerian Student and Vote for the Best of the Best Polls amongst the G5 Universities in Nigeria.

We will definitely know the best.

Your vote counts.

Don't forget to Join the Student Community and share with us
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by ishow2005(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2007
u know what?university of ibadan na d best.try and check the list of ur lecturers and find out how many attended unibadan and u shd atleast knw that ui is the first and the best.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by lekanafo: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2007
U guys are very funny. how can u forget so soon about the greatest university ever in the history of nigeria. africa's most beautiful campus(OAU) is still the best in nigeria in all ramifications
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2007
Everybody is blowing his/her trumpet. Unilag, Uniport, UI, Babcock, Covenant, City University tongue, RSUT, OAU, et cetera.

Well, I can't actually say that my school is the best,  because i didn't really get the best from there. my school? It's one of the above  grin  grin
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by friyoh(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2007
university of calabar is the best cool
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by student001(m): 12:50am On Sep 10, 2007
It is UNN.
See this result HERE
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Bblak(f): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2007
i think it's all about being proud of ur university.
I will proudly say University Of Ado-Ekiti(UNAD).i graduated from there and i'm happy i did.beat it.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Koboland(f): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2007
Listen if this is a Question then next Question please coz yall Already know the answer

Great UNIZIK named after the Greatest African that ever Lived Nnamdi Azikiwe
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by tkb417(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2007
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY is the best. we are everywhere. U convenant and babcocks should go and sleep for now. In the next century come back

OAU,UI,LAG,ABU,ILORIN,UNN,PH can only be the good schools in Nigeria. If you didnt go to any of those, go and do masters quickly abroad cos you wouldnt know jack.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Digital(f): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2007
Bblak:

i think it's all about being proud of your university.
I will proudly say University Of Ado-Ekiti(UNAD).i graduated from there and i'm happy i did.beat it.

Greatest UNADITE,
Greasest gbi gbi

na wah grin
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by ifykline(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2007
there was a news paper publication on thursday August 9 2007, by the guardian newspaper saying that uniben is currently no. 1 in Nigeria. check it out 4 urselves for confermation.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by tonia2000(f): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2007
The Best University in this Country remains the University of Ibadan. cool cool cool
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by kojeiwa(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2007
The UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (UNIBEN) is the best university in Nigeria. You can't contest.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by muyeskin(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2007
I dont know why people are being sentimental. this thread was posted for the fact not something else. The latest rating is Uniben being the best followed by OAU. Mind u, Am a ```student of OAU but that does not stop me fro saying the truth. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / LAUTECH Student's Leaked Sex Video: Story Behind The Sex Tape, The Girl Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.