Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U (7316 Views)

When She Leaves U For Another Guy And U Want To Drink Urself To Death(photo) / How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / I Love U Talk Ur Own(pick Up Line) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U by MasterUwem(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2007
There is this girl, who just develop hate me for no reason, She sees me in the morning woun't greet, if she is talking with others and the friends just talk about me she will be come angry, she does not like hearing any thing good about me, don't know what to do, she is a big girl finished her secondary school dis year, have never one day approach her for friendship or any thing , but she keep on developing hatread on me. pls advise what will i do, because don't want to have any enemy with me to the year 2008
Re: How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U by Seun(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2007
Give her a gift. Works wonders. Not a worthwhile investment, though.
Re: How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U by Joey82(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2007
@uwem
a girl that just finished secondary school this yr can not b called a big girl.

as 4 ur problem with her, me thinks she likes u and may not know how to approach u, get close to her and u'll discover this truth. ve been there b/4.
Re: How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U by jkpretty(f): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2007
All i know is dat there is a thin line between love & hate.

Find the puzzle its usually lots easier than u think.
Re: How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U by saucekid(m): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2007
no comment
Re: How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2007
@MasterUwem

The bible says after you have begged your brother so many times and they have refused to abate take to the altar and leave it there.

You can't make everyone in this world like you. Yes. . .  there are people whom you would wish will warm towards you but sometimes people's emotions cannot be manipulated. She is probably feeling more anger towards you because you're trying too hard to get her to like you.

Leave her to her hate. It's an emotion that is only detrimental to her. Move on with your life. Am sure there are other things that a way more important that her.
Re: How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U by ettehgate(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2007
BUY HER RECHARD CARD!
if she no get hand set, buy her one

cool cool cool
Re: How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U by CrazyMan(m): 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2007
You didn’t offend her,

You didn’t insult her,

You didn’t steal from her.

So why should you be bothered by her attitude towards you? Would you force her to like you?

If she doesn’t see any reason to be friends with you, then that’s her problem let her be; But if you’re kind of attracted to her and you just won’t give up, there’s a way out. Let me tell you a secrete about girls; they hate being ignored.

So when next you meet her, greet everyone around her, then ignore her; you can even go as far as asking favours from those around her, bringing up a little discussion with those around her But make sure you take your face off her;

Let her know she means nothing to you. I can assure you that if you use this skill for 2 to 3 weeks she would begin to look for a way to gain your attention.

Good luck.
Re: How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U by rockiedink(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2007
d guy dey trip! grin grin grin

but seriously, follow crazykid's advice. it works. wink wink wink
Re: How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U by ufobabe(f): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2007
SHE MAY BE JEALOUS! she may be dying 4 u.

maybe u be fine boy!

maybe u no dey look her side!

maybe she don see u with one babe!

maybe this, maybe that!

why not arrange one of her friends 2 bring her 2 where u can talk 2 her alone?

ask her why she hate u so much in a soft tone.

am very sure that she will respond.
Re: How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U by FactorChic(f): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2007
Why would u want to force someone to like u?? Abeg throwey face, if she sees that u care so much why she hates u, then she go dey do u shakara, just ignore her, u go see d outcome

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life / How Often Should Couples Have S£x? / Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.