Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (38149 Views)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / Help She Is 16 / I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
Please, lovely family (Nairalanders),

This issue I'm about to lay down has been a burden to me. I'm in a relationship with a 16 year old girl. She got admission to study Medicine in the university recently. I love her so much. Can we by any chance get married? Considering the age difference and social status?

I'm gainfully employed and thinking of settling down. angry

3 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by pendo89(f): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
justdream: AM GAINFULLY EMPLOYED AND THINKING OF SETTLING DOWN. angry

Chance? can't rule it out but maybe small. See the bolded? That is where the trouble will brew from.

At 30 you are employed and thinking of marriage.
What do u think a 16 yr(is it even legal)is thinking of right now or in the next 10 years? when ul be 40 and she 26?
You know,there is a very thin line between love and care.
She is still in her teenage, can't even classify her as a young adult yet.Give her time and space to go through the very crucial young adult phase or else ur gonna have a wife that wants to go clubbing/partying daily with friends.And it will be wrong to restrain her.
You don't rush ahead of time but live each stage of life accordingly. Now that uv lived through ur stage,Don't choke hers.

53 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
pendo89:

Chance? can't rule it out but maybe small. See the bolded? That is where the trouble will brew from.

At 30 you are employed and thinking of marriage.
What do u think a 16 yr(is it even legal)is thinking of right now or in the next 10 years? when ul be 40 and she 26?
You know,there is a very thin line between love and care.
She is still in her teenage, can't even classify her as a young adult yet.Give her time and space to go through the very crucial young adult phase or else ur gonna have a wife that wants to go clubbing/partying daily with friends.And it will be wrong to restrain her.
You don't rush ahead of time but live each stage of life accordingly. Now that uv lived through ur stage,Don't choke hers.
Pendomania y bother? He is obviously a psychopath. D angry emoticon used at d end speaks volume.He shud b locked up in a black room wiv treatments.

6 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by slimyem: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
op.you wicked o..
Seriously?
Don't you want her to live life?
How come you are attracted to a 16 yr old sef?
Wetin dey worry you?
Are you sure you are not pedophillic by nature?
Haba!

6 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Ishilove: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
Op,I can see you like 'em young and fresh...

Perv.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by pendo89(f): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Pendomania y bother? He is obviously a psychopath. D angry emoticon used at d end speaks volume.He shud b locked up in a black room wiv treatments.

oh I didnt see it.He really really wants to marry a teen but he is fighting his conscience that's why he is asking the forum.
well at the end of the day, at least he was advised.
The 16 year old girl will be posting here in 10 years to come, complaining about how she left her old husband for her agemates because he was more a father than partner.
Or better still, she will be searching in the dating section as a sugar mummy since she will be having 7 kids but a very wild mind and body.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
Please, find someone your own age.

7 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
pendo89:

oh I didnt see it.He really really wants to marry a teen but he is fighting his conscience that's why he is asking the forum.
well at the end of the day, at least he was advised.
The 16 year old girl will be posting here in 10 years to come, complaining about how she left her old husband for her agemates because he was more a father than partner.
Or better still, she will be searching in the dating section as a sugar mummy since she will be having 7 kids but a very wild mind and body.

tanx very much for your advice. for the records am not a pervert, just that we have been very close family friends for long. i got attraceted to her, thats all.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by mcnepow(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
Choi!!!
The ladieS just killed this topic!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by mcnepow(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
justdream:

tanx very much for your advice. for the records am not a pervert, just that we have been very close family friends for long. i got attraceted to her, thats all.
At what age did this attraction start angry
Abeg, no expose yourself anymore jooor

6 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:

i used the emoticon tinking it was for "depressed" mind. dint know it was for "anger". all i asked for is constructive critics or good advice, not abuses or bashings. besides i dint state that i have anyoda girlfriend apart from her. just wana know if its ok if we continue..
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by engrtee(f): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
CHILD ABUSE

3 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Phartymah112(f): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
This is weird... Its not just about the age difference but difference in maturity and life experience btw 30 and 16... Imagine

She is too young with no or little experience,no matter how strong you love her,you know that she needs time to grow as a person as in into a woman on her own...,..... Don't just think of your own pls,let the young girl be. She is @ her early day of life. Am i making some sense?

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by hammedkola(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
justdream:

I guess you are a northerner cos this is common among them.

4 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by pendo89(f): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
justdream:

This is why I said there is a thin line between care and love.

Please for the sake of u both, channel ur energy elsewhere and avoid her.It's natural to fall in love cz men are visual.
But don't let ur feelings numb ur sense of reasoning.
Marriage is not about 'feelings'.Feelings don't sustain a marriage.Marriage is responsibility and hardwork, something that needs to be cultivated in that girl's heart and mind. Right now she's riding on puppy love not matured love.

She also has got her life ahead of her,education,social life please don't cut it short cz chances are that this wont last.
Find another lady and avoid her after uv told her and asked for forgiveness cz Honestly, you are mentally old for her.
Forget about her body and how matured she looks.Her mind is what is needed to run and sustain a marriage.

If teenagers are grabbed by men ur age,what would be left for teenage boys?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
Why all dis insults sef...........don't u see iceT and COCo...like 20 year diffrence....man...if u really love her pls postpone ur plans for 10 years...me n idowuuu will give u one tablet in 10 yrs time u will still be 30 and she will be 26...heheheheheheh

3 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MMM2(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
Op
Have ever had of CHILD ABUSE

U need reach sanco angry
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MMM2(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2012
Op
Where were u when ur mate were getting married

U should be a GRAND fATHER by now 4 CHRIST sake undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Princeparix(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ah ah, y all dis insult.lol
broda abeg marry d gal;wen u dey 80 years die, she wey go dey 66 years go find young dude marry or ur son go inherit am>patrimony tins<
but nawa o>wetin give u dis kind mind for child abuse>which kind love be dis>dis ur love don reach d terminus o>nawa o"i wonder if is d destiny of love to exterminate mankind". I no fear 4 u bt d gal involve>we suppose BOO u comot NL

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
mcnepow:
At what age did this attraction start
angry
Abeg, no expose yourself anymore jooor
@bolded. Probably when she was a baby. 30-16=14yrs. He was fourteen then and he was the assistant baby sitter.. He might have been doing somethings then, who knows? OH YEEAH! Of course the girl is still a virgin and if she's not, the poster has a hand in it. Disvirgin her at 12 by luring her with biscuits, sweets & chewing gum.. ''smh''. That explains why d poster is so obssessed and afraid. The connection as been since when she was a baby. And i'm sure, the mother of d girl is comfortable with the arrangement knowing that the poster is a good UNCLE.. He might be also knacking d girl's mother Who knows?

But poster, u are a baaaasstttaaardd!

7 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by tellwisdom: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
Bro, thats your niece ur marrying to undecided undecided
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Joeblis(m): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
Lolzy funny thread..i understand the op plight...the girl may be 16 but she's gat attribute of of a 25yr old lady,she may be big or something like that@op if you really love this kid just wait for the next 7 or 8 yrs by that time ur bear. bear go don white

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by ITbomb(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
Guy you have a chance if you can keep her till 18, Kanu Papilo marry an 18 yr old and his age before the advent of MRI was 26 [but we know how far] and we know he met her before he was 18. They are still together today .
If she is emotionally ok as most girls are now beyond their age, and she is in school . I don't see anything wrong

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by jmoore(m): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
Most eyes are focusing on 30 years and 16 years which is 14 years gap.

40-26 years
50-36 years
60-46 years
70-56 years
80-66 years

All the above have a gap of 14 years. The main issue here is not about the age gap but when he wants to marry her. To settle down with her you should be looking at when she has turned 20 and above.

14 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by owanku: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
justdream: PLEASE LOVELY FAMILY(NAIRALANDERS), THIS ISSUES AM ABOUT TO LAY DOWN HAS BEEN A BURDEN TO ME. AM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A 16YR OLD. SHE GOT ADMISSION TO STUDY MEDICINE IN THE UNIVERSITY RECENTLY. I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH, CAN WE BY ANY CHANCE GET MARRIED? CONSIDERING THE AGE DIFFERENCE AND SOCIAL STATUS? AM GAINFULLY EMPLOYED AND THINKING OF SETTLING DOWN. angry

PEDO PHILE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
justdream: PLEASE LOVELY FAMILY(NAIRALANDERS), THIS ISSUES AM ABOUT TO LAY DOWN HAS BEEN A BURDEN TO ME. AM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A 16YR OLD. SHE GOT ADMISSION TO STUDY MEDICINE IN THE UNIVERSITY RECENTLY. I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH, CAN WE BY ANY CHANCE GET MARRIED? CONSIDERING THE AGE DIFFERENCE AND SOCIAL STATUS? AM GAINFULLY EMPLOYED AND THINKING OF SETTLING DOWN. angry
You need your head checked! She's not even 18 yet. angry

3 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Omolola1(f): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
If u are willing to wait till she's out of school or at least ready, i see nothng wrong with it.
Girls of 15 get married nowadays. The world is turning to another thng

why open a thread about it? Seems u knw u are doing somethng bad

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by claremont(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
Cradle-robber!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
jmoore: Most eyes are focusing on 30 years and 16 years which is 14 years gap.

40-26 years
50-36 years
60-46 years
70-56 years
80-66 years

All the above have a gap of 14 years. The main issue here is not about the age gap but when he wants to marry her. To settle down with her you should be looking at when she has turned 20 and above.
which issue are we talking about here? In all honesty, if ur sister was 16 & a 30yrs old man like Op comes proposing to her or he comes to ask for her hand in marriage in the presence of your family, what will you do? Merely even knowing that a 30yrs old man is wooing your 16yrs sister will make u go mad! Is 40-26yrs not different here? 26yrs old girl has seen life compared to a 16yrs old girl. The difference is 10yrs man! What is bad is bad! Yarn realities and stop coaxing the op into doing what is morally wrong!

4 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by r231(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
bennyraz: which issue are we talking about here? In all honesty, if ur sister was 16 & a 30yrs old man like Op comes proposing to her or he comes to ask for her hand in marriage in the presence of your family, what will you do? Merely even knowing that a 30yrs old man is wooing your 16yrs sister will make u go mad! Is 40-26yrs not different here? 26yrs old girl has seen life compared to a 16yrs old girl. The difference is 10yrs man! What is bad is bad! Yarn realities and stop coaxing the op into doing what is morally wrong!

dont mind him
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by lepasharon(f): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
go find someone ur own age,agbaya

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Princeparix(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
Good morning DADDY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.