Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare (25064 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / POLLS: Ijaws Table Jonathan’s Re-election Before Amasiekumor Deity -(PIC) / Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by 4reigningqueen: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
It all started last week sunday when he said this weeks message will be titled HOW TO CHANGE GOVERNMENT AND MAKE THE SOCIETY BETTER, the congregation, including the press, came with expection to hear how Pastor Tunde Bakare is going to cause commotion by leading the people against the government.

He started the sermon by announcing that he was going to plead guilty to any charges that may arise as a result of what he was going to say.

The sermon was divided into 4 heading which were
-who truly rules,
-purpose of the government,
-how to change government
-and the way forward.

Before he started,he gave two of his prophesies that came to past,
i.e Abacha's death and that of sultan of sokoto, then came the bombshell: "THERE WILL BE AN ELECTION BEFORE 2015"
which will lead to a change of government from that of Jonathan.

He then added "dont ask me how its going to happen,it is God".

Well,time will definitely tell.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Odunnu: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
This dude gets annoying by the day!

4 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by 4reigningqueen: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
how, seems you are a fan of GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
Odunnu: This dude gets annoying by the day!
not just annoying,but VERY VERY ANNOYING.

6 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
4reigningqueen: It all started last week sunday when [size=14pt]he said this weeks message will be titled HOW TO CHANGE GOVERNMENT AND MAKE THE SOCIETY BETTER, [/size]the congregation, including the press, came with expection to hear how Pastor Tunde Bakare is going to cause commotion by leading the people against the government. He started the sermon by announcing that he was going to plead guilty to any charges that may arise as a result of what he was going to say.[size=14pt]The sermon was divided into 4 heading which were who truly rules,purpose of the government,how to change government and the way forward.[/size]Before he started,he gave two of his prophesies that came to past,i.e Abachas death and that of sultan of sokoto, then came the bombshell: "THERE WILL BE AN ELECTION BEFORE 2015" which will lead to a change of government from that of Jonathan.He then added "dont ask me how its going to happen,it is God".Well,time will definately tell.

5 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
In other words,GEJ will not live to see 2015.I wonder when the church became an object of denigration.Criticisms are better when not over-dosed.

4 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
Reyginus: In other words,GEJ will not live to see 2015.I wonder when the church became an object of denigration.Criticisms are better when not over-dosed.
Where did you get this from? shocked shocked shocked shocked You read the above and came to that conclusion? From what line in the text please?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:
Where did you get this from? shocked shocked shocked shocked You read the above and came to that conclusion? From what line in the text please?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
In other words.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Odunnu: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
4reigningqueen: how, seems you are a fan of GEJ.
You see nothing wrong in turning a pulpit into a political podium?
. . .and Yes! I'm not just GEJ's fan, i'm also his airconditioner and refrigerator. Damn!!

14 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by 4reigningqueen: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
@odunnu we need "TRUE prophets".no nation can survive without one.

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
Reyginus: In other words.

In other words it is OK for you to PUSH OFF YOUR DELUSIONS onto others by injecting your words into what is said? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
We already have too many churches and majority of them not teaching the people what they really need to know. Churches are to help people, not pacify them or give them a way out of dealing with the reality around them.

Many come on here to complain of how there are churches around the corner asking them for this and that. Here is a Church man actually willing to teach people how to make what they have work for them, for the good of the Nation, and the future, something the Government refuses to invest in Educating the people on.

Even developed countries spend billions of dollars each year educating the people on their rights and their place in Government. We have near none of that happening in Nigeria. A Church has chosen to do just that, provide that well needed Education for free. What is that going to take away from people? Their soul? Their Salvation?

34 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by 4reigningqueen: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2012
@kobo
word!
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
shocked
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:

In other words it is OK for you to PUSH OFF YOUR DELUSIONS onto others by injecting your words into what is said? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Mr kobo.What is more delusional than having an aclaimed sound mind fall prey for a careless statement?Who made your reasoning the yardstick for determining sane and insane minds?

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Odunnu: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
4reigningqueen: @odunnu we need "TRUE prophets".no nation can survive without one.
He has 6day all to himself to organise as many political platforms, gatherings as he likes!
Why should it be the pulpit on a day and hour set aside for worship?

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
Reyginus: Mr kobo.What is more delusional than having an aclaimed sound mind fall prey for a careless statement?Who made your reasoning the yardstick for determining sane and insane minds?

Stop digging the hole deeper! Now you sound pure insane . . . again, what part of the text translates directly to what you concluded there?

Also, the other question . . .
Kobojunkie:

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
Odunnu:
He has 6day all to himself to organise as many political platforms, gatherings as he likes!
Why should it be the pulpit on a day and hour set aside for worship?
Brilliant!

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
WOW . . . Here in america, Pastors spend more than 1 Service Each year Preaching on Government related issues.

I guess it is true what the world thinks. . . . Nigerians are the most religious, and probably most Heaven-bound people on the planet oooo . . . . Not even an hour of their Sunday service to be WASTED ON ISSUES that MATTER TO THEIR LIVES, and EXISTENCE HERE ON EARTH . . . they must have accrued the most God-points than most of us here in the US and the rest of the World. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
I am more disposed to at this moment in time to doubt Bakare's prophecies.

By this "before 2015 elections" "prophesy", it means that there will be election this year 2012, next year 2013 or 2014.

Assuming it was God who gave him this "priviledged" information, someone at the level of Bakare should know that "wisdom is the principal thing"

Sure, he foretold Abacha:s death and some other of his prophecies were correct, yet some of them did not come to pass.

Bakare is crossing his boundaries and those that love him should stand in the gap and pray for him. The worst thing that will happen to a prophet is for him to cross his boundaries and start standing against the same God is working for.

Anybody spiritually informed would know that it only took the "finger of God" for Jonathan to emerge the President of Nigeria at this time even against all odds.

My only burden is that Nigeria is not "one".

10 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Stop digging the hole deeper! Now you sound pure insane . . . again, what part of the text translates directly to what you concluded there?

Also, the other question . . .
Am impressed you didnt fail me.The best way to kill an arguement is to label the other party insane.From the onset,I sensed you would employ an irrelevant label to make your point relevant.Lets not derail this thread please.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by 4reigningqueen: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
quoting him further "there is no doubt that God has a hand in Jonathan being elected but dont forget the story of saul........."
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
[quote author].Before he started,he gave two of his prophesies that came to past,i.e Abachas death and that of sultan of sokoto. [/quote]This is his wish for GEJ.Even a child can decipher it with ease.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by 4reigningqueen: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
a change of government can occur not only as a result of death.i think he mentioned those ones because it happened not neccessarily that same is going to happen to GEJ
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by ochukoccna: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
I hold no brief for Bakare but he's been known to speak out against every government from the days of IBB till now
Personally,I did not subscribe to him contesting with Buhari cos it taints whatever he said afterward
Yet he has always spoken for truth
When the cabal refused to budge&he went on the street to protest for Ebele's elevation,many shouted Alleluia
When Ebele offered SNG 'transportation' money,many kept silent
That he contested aainst Ebele,many have crucified him
Hmmn to the fickle praise of men.

4 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
Reyginus: Am impressed you didnt fail me.The best way to kill an arguement is to label the other party insane.From the onset,I sensed you would employ an irrelevant label to make your point relevant.Lets not derail this thread please.

Insane is simply a word . . . you make the decision whether it should stick or not.

I simply posted my view of your last ramble, as I dare say it has absolutely nothing to do with the first question I asked, the second, or even the topic. So I wonder what the heck is he yapping about,or is he an insane person with access to a keyboard? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
4reigningqueen: a change of government can occur not only as a result of death.i think he mentioned those ones because it happened not neccessarily that same is going to happen to GEJ
I know.The truth is that this man wants GEJ dead.The occupy nigeria protest should tell you more
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
4reigningqueen: a change of government can occur not only as a result of death.i think he mentioned those ones because it happened not neccessarily that same is going to happen to GEJ

Apparently, the only way to Change Government is for the person in Government to die -- that seems to be the way some Nigerians think. You can imagine how weak the people's understanding of a democratic system remains.lol . . . the way this is going, if the President is in an accident before 2015, I think some people will call for Bakare's head. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The more reason why we need more pastors using that time they have with those in their congregation to teach people what democracy really should mean to them, and what their responsibilities are to the Nation.

Would be ironic if Bakare is fingered, should anything happen to the President today, because many Nigerians have conveniently forgotten that Bakare is part reason why JOnathan Goodluck is President today. If not for Occupy Nigeria movement in January 2010, Jonathan would have been replaced by Mark(senate president) and we would have ended up with a completely different person in Aso Rock today. Now that I think of it, would it have been a bad idea?

8 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by ibide(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
Yes there will be election before 2015 because delta state has not don their L G election

10 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Chubhie: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
He has just announced the death of the commander in chief...Or how else will there be election before 2015
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by aletheia(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
Chubhie: He has just announced the death of the commander in chief...Or how else will there be election before 2015
Not only that of the C-in-C but also that of the Vice President. Only then will there be an election before 2015, as the constitution mandates an election within 90 days in such an unlikely event occurring.

In any case the man Bakare is deluded and has a lying spirit prophesying lies. Isn't OBJ still alive today?

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Alxmyr(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
Chubhie: He has just announced the death of the commander in chief...Or how else will there be election before 2015

He did not only announced the death of commander in chief, he also announced the death of his Vice.
What I found intriguing was that PTB was selective in choosing his the prophesy that came to pass.
Many know that 90% of his prophesy don't come to past. He said Obj will die in office, Obj spent 8 years and still alive.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekweremadu To Get 10 New Exotic Vehicles - Premium Times / APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" / UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.