Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims (33944 Views)

Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy / Challenges Of Muslims In Nigeria; Solutions Needed Please / Challenges Facing Igbo Muslims - Sheikh Uthman Anaga (igbo Muslim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sweetnecta: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
@bella3:
by Bélla3(f): 12:07am On Aug 09

seriously, i dnt care if you bow to stones in Kabbah or stone the devil in ur 'holy city'. In ur naive mind u think that for God to hav a son he needs a consort. Is ur god that weak?
What is created is not an offspring, even in human term, especially when they are not of the same. Bill Gates would have been the father of the software microsoft produces then. Bill gates children are his offspring of same human nature as him. God will not produce another God. One man produces god and says thats God, too. God will not come in the nature of man, for no apparent reason. No reason at all.

That he cant create a simply being and name his son?
God did not say this to any prophet, ever. So the saying of it is your desire and it is made up. If God wanted a son, better creation like Angels are there, instead of human being.

By Gods grace, i am given a previlage to be a daughter of God. To share a special bond wit Him-what about u? I can nw be called a daughter of God as long as i do His will.
this privilege is of your own making. There is no reality to it. People who do the Will of God much more than you were not sons of God but friends and obedient slave servant of God. Abraham is one for you to think about against the title you put on yourself.

I must say 'congratulations' for twisting everything i said to fit ur vanity.
Vanity when you call yourself daughter instead of servant/slave who must be obedient.

Jesus gave a new law which is 'LOVE'. Love God, love thy neighbour.
Jesus of the Bible also said oh you fool, your adulterous generation, vipers, people of little faith. Where is the love in these, dear Bella3?

When u Love, you wouldnt take a life, you wouldnt steal, you wouldnt lie,. When u Love God, u'd do his wil. Just the word 'love' sums up evrything Jesus had to say to faithful believers. Seriously, i dnt care if u are a muslim or nt, all i think is u shud be educating people in ur religion dat we are in the 21st century and the laws of Mohammed have to be forgoten.
non of the vices you listed about is not found in the christian community from the highest to the list of the people. You seem comfortable to have forgotten how Jesus obeyed God Who sent him. He did that by supplicating to Him. By begging Him for help and support. By worshiping Him all night long. If Jesus fulfilled the laws and the prophets, and warned that no one must reject or suggest that they be rejected, your rejection of the laws and the prophets is contrary to what Jesus did. Muhammad [sa] revived the laws and the prophets. How then are you suggesting the laws and the prophets be rejected just because it is 21st century? Is the God of 21st century different from the God of the old times?

They shud stop the massacre of the innocent esp children. GO nd educate ur brethren in Somalia dat 'education' is the only way to see the light.
i dont where you live, as i dislike what the ignorant somalian are doing, i have seen good and upright citizens of the world among them; drs, etc.

When u have done just these two, u can precipitate nd chant 'PEACE PEACE' and nobody would think u are misusing the word. HALLELUYA JESUS has been given power and i can partispate in dat power and Glory.
you need to go to christian haiti and many other backwater christian place before you shout yourself out with Halleluya, a word you will never be able to find Jehovah or Yahweh in, you can easily find Allah/Ellah in it; Read it backward.

Do me a favour, also tell ur brethren that 'death' is only the begining for us becos we have eternal life, bt dat doesnt giv dem any right to play 'God'.
So ur igbo husband is a muslim too?(just asking no offence meant)
Stay blessed!
I am a man.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
Bélla3: hw was i confused about moses? That i dnt practise the laws or wat? Again u have failed! JESUS is nt God bt son of God! If ur god nids a consort to create a son, you shud be ashamed, he cant create neva created. Shame on islam 4 trying to claim real prophets of God. Allah is a limited god. He nids a consort to create sumtin as litle as a son, hw den can he hav creatd the world?

Bélla3: sorry bt Christainity is nt about the bible. It is about Christ. Mo-ses is just anoda Mo-hammed! Only diff. Is moses deviated, mohammed was neva on track.

with your previous point above,you can now see the reason why you are a confused christian.

Also, see how your fellow christian confirm your ignorancy :

saxophemsy: i'm a xtian, but this a high display of ignorance on ur part..

bela, see your life! olodo
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
Bélla3: Allah is nt God. He is the chief god of kabba. Again u serve a limited god!

Let me brush off your ignorance once again about that ALLAH.

The word "Allah" means "the God," or "Al-Ilah." In addressing God, a Muslim may say in Arabic "Ilahi" (my God). However, Muslims usually refer to God with the definite article, Al, contracted with the noun it defines, to become Allah, thus addressing Him with "Ya Allah" or "O Allah."

The definite article (the) in Arabic takes two forms: "El" and "Al." While the latter, "Al," has been the standard in usage all over the Arabic-speaking world, some Arabs may use the "El" form in writing their last names, such as in the case of this author. However, most of the usage of the "El" form is associated with Andalusia (Arab Spain), and stayed in the Spanish language as well as the Spanish-speaking world until today, Such as in the cases of common names like El Salvador and El Paso.

Almost all usage of the definite article in the Holy Qur'an is in the "Al" form but there are three words in the Holy Qur'an, which include the "El" form. These are used in reference to the Prophet "El-Yass" (Elijah or Idris), his house (family) "El-Elyassin," and Prophet "El-Yassa'a," with the Hamza under the Alef, for which the English vowel "E" is the correct translation (The Holy Qur'an: Chapter 6, Verse 85 and Chapter 37, Verse 130).

The definite article "El" was also used in the ancient Arabic dialect of Aramaic, spoken in the Holy Land of Baitul Maqdes, which was called Palestine at the time of Jesus Christ, Peace and blessings of God be upon him. The "translated" Bible tells us that Jesus addressed God the same way Muslims address Him today (Ilahi, or my God).

In Mark 15, Verse 34, Ps. 22:1, and Mat 27: 46, the "translated" Bible says: "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice saying Eloi, Eloi, la ma sabchtani (sabakhtani)? which was translated into English as "My God, My God, why has Thou forsaken me?" or "My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?" (Note: The Holy Quran states clearly that God has NOT forsaken Jesus Christ).

While "Ilahi, Ilahi li ma" are standard Arabic words, which are used can be understood by the average educated Arabs, the verb "sabakhtani" is not used by average educated Arabs now. They may use other verbs, such as "taraktani" or hajartani." However, a noun derived from it is still in use. Many Arabs may refer to a deserted lot of land (as a result of being soaked with water or salt) as "sabkha."

Apparently, the sound "h" in "ilahi" was deleted during one of the successive translations of the Bible from Aramaic to Greek, Roman, old European languages, middle languages, to modern European languages.

It is noteworthy that Christian Arabs also refer to God as Allah in their Bibles, prayers, and daily discourse. A famous Christian Arab phrase is "Allah Mahaba," or "God is love."

more also, from (Surat Al-Ikhlas, 112: 1- 4).see how that ALLAH describe himself

Say: He is Allah, (the) One;

Allah, the Eternal;

He did not beget (give birth) and He was not begotten (given birth to);

And there has never been anyone equal to Him.

moreso, Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 35 Surah Fatir verses 1-3:

1 Praise be to Allah Who created the heavens and the earth Who made the angels messengers with wings two or three or four (pairs): He adds to Creation as He pleases: for Allah has power over all things.

2 What Allah out of His Mercy doth bestow on mankind there is none can withhold: what He doth withhold there is none can grant apart from Him: and He is the Exalted in Power Full of Wisdom.

3 O mankind! Call to mind the grace of Allah unto you! Is there a Creator other than Allah to give you sustenance from heaven or earth? There is no god but He: how then are ye deluded away from the Truth?

read this also;

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 13 Surah Raad verse 16:

Say: "Who is the Lord and Sustainer of the heavens and the earth?" Say: "It is Allah." Say: "Do ye then take (for worship) protectors other than Him such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves?" Say: "Are the blind equal with those who see? Or the depths of darkness equal with Light?" Or do they assign to Allah partners who have created (anything) as He has created so that the creation seemed to them similar? Say: "Allah is the Creator of all things: He is the One the Supreme and Irresistible."

Now, let me ask you bela, which amongs your gods(trinity) can fit my GOD(ALLAH).

Or let do it this way, describe your gods to us in this thread and let compare and see the mighty one and which one is a limited one!
Am waiting please!
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
Bélla3: By Gods grace, i am given a previlage to be a daughter of God. To share a special bond wit Him-what about u? I can nw be called a daughter of God as long as i do His will.

i don hear new thing today oooo!
uhh, bela the daughter of god.
please tell me how many sons and daughters does your god have!
wonder never end.
let me now tell you how GOD(ALLAH) describe the fool like you- bela, venmoney, yahoo1 and your other christians folks:

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 10 Surah Yunus verses 68-70:

68 They (The Christians) say "Allah hath begotten a son!" Glory be to Him! He is The Self-Sufficient! His are all things in the heavens and on earth! No warrant have ye for this! Say ye about Allah what ye know not?

69 Say: "Those who invent a lie against Allah will never prosper."

70 A little enjoyment in this world, and then to Us will be their return. Then shall We make them taste the severest Penalty for their blasphemies.

OMG! see a big curse on your head. Well GOD can still forgive you sha.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
Bélla3: wiseboy, so u didnt see this post? And u said no muslim insulted? HYPOCRITES!

Those post you referred to were nothing, but a truth post destined to wash away your ignorance.
If you want to see many vulgar words- especially your sister-venmoney , go back and check their post and try to compare and contrast. then, we will now know a great hypocrite.sorry if that hurts
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by nextdoor84(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2012
Wizeboy:
Why are you so confidence on FALSE PREMISE. I always laugh when non-Muslims said Islamic countries are always the only one that is having problems in terms of violence. People's eye, mind, ear and thought are covered with religious sentiment and fallacy. I want to address the assumption non-Muslims Nairalanders are having once and for all and I will like everybody to read my comment with an open mind.

ISLAMIC COUNTRIES AND MUSLIMS GENERALLY ARE NOT RELATED TO VIOLENCE

First of all, the "Muslim World" is not a monolithic entity. There are different Muslim countries with different historical and cultural backgrounds just as there are different non-Muslim countries with varying backgrounds. To lump them all together in one category (MUSLIM COUNTRIES) makes no sense whatsoever in the first instance. But based on the way countries of the world are categorized; any countries with more than 50% Muslim population is categorized as MUSLIM COUNTRIES while other are simply called non-Muslims Countries.

The following Countries of the world: Indonesia, Jordan, Morocco, Algeria, Brunei, Djibouti, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Mauritania, Turkey, Comoros, The Gambia, Kosovo, Albania, Lebanon, Guinea, Niger, Malaysia to mention few (according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim-majority_countries) are all Muslim countries. I can confidently say that these countries have a remarkably low level of domestic or any form of violence compare with non-Muslims Countries.

Why the unjustifiable attack on IRAQ - Iraq, if you could remember are relatively peaceful until the then US President – George W. Bush fabricate a big lie that they are building Nuclear Weapon to perpetrate evil to the rest of the world.

The following is information that was linked out before launching attack on IRAQ

1. “The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take control of the Gulf region whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power. It says: 'The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf region. Which in order to start controlling the oil blocs” (anybody should please tell me if any Nuclear weapon has been found in Iraq up till today since the invasion of US Army). Is USA a Muslim Country?

2. Tony Blair has privately told George Bush that Britain will support an American attack on Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuse to succumb to USA inspection team. President Bush's "understanding", based on conversations with the prime minister, is that he can count on Mr Blair, according to well-placed Bush administration officials. The agreement between the leaders comes as diplomatic, military and intelligence sources revealed details of a new plan for the invasion of Iraq. (Can you see conspiracy in the highest order between two great non-Muslims Countries – What do you have to say about this?). After the war in Iraq, did Iraq ever remain the same? NO… some dumb people will come on NAIRALAND here to say IRAQ is not peaceful based on the fact that they are MUSLIM COUNTRY.

Can you tell me if Pakistan and Afghanistan were not peaceful before US (non-Muslim Country) launch attack on them, the attack which was tagged by George W. Bush as “WAR ON TERROR”. (Is it the whole of the 2 Muslim Country that are terrorist?). Did you know that the attack later cause confusion between the US Congress and George W. Bush. Just because the attack was senseless and lack focus and OBAMA Campaign Manager during before Presidential election was quoted as saying “Is not strange that President Bush his insulting Obama (one of the Congress men) who opposed his disastrous war in Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan from the start.

Tunisia, Libya, Yemen and Syria were also peaceful until the recent upheavals, which if you are not blind-folded will know that is the hand work of the so-called World Power (thank God for Russia and China who stand firm on truth without supporting the evil non-Muslim countries like USA and Britain are doing).

NOW LETS COMPARE THE CRIME RATE IN THE WORLD

If you look in the Guinness Book of Word Records, you'll see that the countries that have the highest homicide rates are usually non-Muslim countries. The United States itself has 10 to 12,000 murders and about 30,000 rapes every year, I don't have statistics for other countries, but you might especially want to look up Mexico and Colombia. Watching CNN and Fox News are not really a good substitute for serious academic study because they are one of the weapon of the so-called WORLD POWER (You can ask yourself why those Stations always focus on the bad side of Africa, Middle Belt and Asia and leaving those West side).

World Top Ten Countries With Highest Reported Crime Rates
1. United States
2. United Kingdom
3. Germany
4. France
5. Russia
6. Japan
7. South Africa
8. Canada
9. Italy
10. India
SOURCE: http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/countries-with-highest-reported-crime-rates.html

How many the so-called MUSLIM COUNTRY did you see on that list, but rather non-Muslim countries around the world. I definitely know this CRIME are not been reported in the media due to the fact that they are non-Muslims Country. If the so-called MUSLIM COUNTRY cough, it will immediately be in the media[i][/i].

10 Most Dangerous Cities in the World in 2011
1. Bogota, Colombia
2. Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
3. St. Louis, Missouri
4. Port-au-Prince, Haiti
5. Mogadishu, Somalia
6. Caracas, Venezuela
7. Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
8. Grozny, Chechnya, Russia
9. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
10. Muzaffarabad, Kashmir, Pakistan
Compare how many Muslim Country on this list compare with non-Muslim country.
SOURCE: http://urbantitan.com/10-most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world-in-2011/
The Top Ten Most Violent Cities in the World: Read the source for clarification - http://www.americanlivewire.com/the-top-ten-most-violent-cities-in-the-world/

FINALLY on this kindly READ THIS:
Iran, Russia & China vs. the US, UK & Israel: Will USA & Israel go to War with Iran? WWIII - Justifiable? Inevitable?
The United States of America & Israel (CHRISTIAN dominated Country) in addition to their allies have continually threatened Tehran (the capital of the Islamic Republic of Iran) with the "option" of a military strike, based on the falsified & unjust allegation that Iran's nuclear program may include plans of a covert military agenda (against the West and Israel). Iran has vehemently refuted the allegations, saying that as a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, it most certainly has the right to develop and acquire nuclear technology for peaceful purposes. In response to the allegations made by the US & Israel, officials in Iran have promised a crushing response to any military strike against the country, clearly warning that any such measure could result in a war that would spread beyond the Middle East, possibly prompting another world war. This hub explores the reasoning that the US & Israel have put forth to justify their unjustifiable plans of attacking, invading and destabilizing Iran. (Are they the only country in the world building Nuclear power).
SOURCE: http://hinazille.hubpages.com/hub/Will-the-US-go-to-war-with-Iran

UN official slams Israel (CHRISTIAN COUNTRY) 'crimes

The UN special rapporteur on human rights in the Palestinian territories has said Israel's policies there amount to a crime against humanity. Richard Falk's statement came as UN human rights delegates urged Israel to take nearly 100 measures including ending its blockade of the Gaza Strip. He said the UN must act to protect the Palestinian population suffering what he called "collective punishment". Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7774988.stm

your argument is based on fallacy....its shows you lack indepth knowledge of what you talking about.is Isreal a christian country?wake up bro!
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2012
nextdoor84: your argument is based on fallacy....its shows you lack indepth knowledge of what you talking about.is Isreal a christian country?wake up bro!
i dont know how this kind of people used to think!
Are you now telling us that those points by wiseboy is a not a points.
ok, compose your own point and show us here, tell us how his points were based on fallacy We are not mumu here.we talk with proofs. is that okay?
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2012
@sweetnecta
so halleluyah is a muslim word? YA SALAMU GA HARAMU. What do you call a child u adopted? Btw dnt u think it is lying to claim u re female(from u account) when u're nt
@talk2me If i shud describe my God on this thread, it wil take years and years.
So u think it is truth to insult Jesus bt it isnt okay for me to say the truth?

Una don try wela. A god dat nids a consort to create a being an name his son, shame on him.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sweetnecta: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2012
@Bella3:
by Bélla3(f): 1:27pm
@sweetnecta
so halleluyah is a muslim word?
get for me Jehovah or Yahweh from it. And if you cant, because I w you cant, let me give you Allah from it: "Ya Allahu"

YA SALAMU GA HARAMU.
what language is that because thats not arabic? if you think i speak hausa or fulani or gambari or any of the northern nigerian languages, you have to rethink.

What do you call a child u adopted?
the name of his blood parent.

Btw dnt u think it is lying to claim u re female(from u account) when u're nt
where did i say i am a female? be careful yourself o. the word spouse is used for a wife as well as a husband. i am full blooded male and not female about me, abeg.

Una don try wela. A god dat nids a consort to create a being an name his son, shame on him.
son is always sired and your bible described what the holy ghost will do to Virgin Mary to bring about a baby: He will overshadow her and overpower her. If that was not some se.x when pregnancy was the result, i dont know what else it is.

Luke 1 verse 35: New International Version (©1984)
The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

Is the holy spirit not your God anymore and is Jesus not called son of God above brought about as a result of holy spirit connecting with Virgin Mary or its all a child's play and we should not take that verse as it is written? Didnt the holy spirit acted as above?

Dont run away o, woman.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by aribisala0(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
@ sweetnecta
I am neither Christian nor Muslim but I have read both books many times.

My Question for you is this;

What is the Holy Spirit that is mentioned several times in the Quran. Is it the same thing as Angel Jubril

Please a simple YES OR NO.

If no please elaborate further
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Bella3: get for me Jehovah or Yahweh from it. And if you cant, because I w you cant, let me give you Allah from it: "Ya Allahu"

what language is that because thats not arabic? if you think i speak hausa or fulani or gambari or any of the northern nigerian languages, you have to rethink.

where did i say i am a female? be careful yourself o. the word spouse is used for a wife as well as a husband. i am full blooded male and not female about me, abeg.

son is always sired and your bible described what the holy ghost will do to Virgin Mary to bring about a baby: He will overshadow her and overpower her. If that was not some se.x when pregnancy was the result, i dont know what else it is.

The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

Is the holy spirit not your God anymore and is Jesus not called son of God above brought about as a result of holy spirit connecting with Virgin Mary or its all a child's play and we should not take that verse as it is written? Didnt the holy spirit acted as above?

Dont run away o, woman.
so you mean your holy spirit fornicates? Wow.
Pls describe the virgin birth in the qur'an for me. If Jesus was concieved by virgin birth, who is his Father? HALLELUYAH= YAH means God in Aramic, ask around. I didnt say 'YA SALAMU GA HARAMU' 4 ur sake i was shocked! Pls, you nt dat important.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
bella3:

If i shud describe my God on this thread, it wil take years and years.

For you to not describe your gods in this forum shows that your gods is limited.
Cant you see the way i describe my own for world to see.
if you are ashamed to describe it here, i can help you to describe them because i know them all-- they are three in numbers(trinity). shocked
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 12:28am On Aug 13, 2012
talk2me006:

For you to not describe your gods in this forum shows that your gods is limited.
Cant you see the way i describe my own for world to see.
if you are ashamed to describe it here, i can help you to describe them because i know them all-- they are three in numbers(trinity). shocked

hahaha, Indeed empty barrel make the loudest noise.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2012
Bélla3: hahaha, Indeed empty barrel make the loudest noise.
Umm! I can now see the reason why you made so many noises in your previous post.Since you can describe other people God why cant you describe your own.so you are full of ignorance.
i still repeat your gods(trinity) is limited or is it MEL GIBSON(i.e the one you put in your sitting room)?
Am waiting for you to describe your gods because i want to laugh well well. shocked
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sweetnecta: 12:04am On Aug 14, 2012
@Bella3:
by Bélla3(f): 7:23pm On Aug 12

Sweetnecta: @Bella3: get for me Jehovah or Yahweh from it. And if you cant, because I w you cant, let me give you Allah from it: "Ya Allahu"

Dont run away o, woman.

so you mean your holy spirit fornicates? Wow.
the verse above talking a male figure coming up and overshadowing a female figure so that a baby is born from the Bible. Not from the Quran. I am a muslim who subscribes to the Quran. How is my holy spirit, who is Angel Gabriel [as] fornicating here, instead of your holy spirit who is a God in Trinity?

Pls describe the virgin birth in the qur'an for me. If Jesus was concieved by virgin birth, who is his Father?
YUSUFALI: The similitude of [the creation of] Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him [Adam] from dust, then said to him [just as He says to conceiving of Jesus later]: "Be". So he was.

HALLELUYAH= YAH means God in Aramic, ask around.
If Yah is God in aramaic, what is the meaning of HALLELU? You see Ellah in there if you reverse it, because Jesus of the cross didn't say Yah, or anything else buy "ELLAH"?

I didnt say 'YA SALAMU GA HARAMU' 4 ur sake i was shocked!
I do not know the meaning of what you said was my point.

Pls, you nt dat important.
I already know that. But you still have to tell me what HALLEU means if Yah means God in HALLEUYAH?
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2012
I dey come, you knw so many people drag for my attention, na rotation i dey do o. Make i finish others own ehe? No vex. Come o so the holy spirit is angel jubril? I tot it was moh'd?
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sweetnecta: 1:59am On Aug 14, 2012
^^^^ While your own holy spirit as in Another Comforter [look up his duty from your Bible] is an invention. It is supposed to be a prophet, teacher based on test the spirit to see if it is from God.

My own Holy Spirit is Angel Messenger; Gabriel [as]. If I ask you give me the name of your holy spirit [title], you know you will not be able to, because it does not exist.

But if I ask you give me the name of Christ [title], you will quickly say Jesus because you are sure Jesus is the christ.

If I ask you give me the Name of God [title], you will say Ellah from the lips of Jesus, Yahweh [not Yah] from the jews, Jehovah from other guys.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sweetnecta: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2012
The history of Jesus in the quran
www.aimer-jesus.com/e/history_jesus_quran.php - France

. . . . Angels announcing JesusBehold! the angels said: "O Maryam! Allah giveth Thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Al-Masih 'Isa. The son of Maryam, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah; [46] "He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. The history of Jesus in the quran

And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."47 She said: "O my Lord! how shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth: when He hath decreed a Plan, He but saith to it, `Be', and it is! Quran 3.45 ( Surat Alimran , verse 45.47). . . . .
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Bella3(f): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^^ While your own holy spirit as in Another Comforter [look up his duty from your Bible] is an invention. It is supposed to be a prophet, teacher based on test the spirit to see if it is from God.

My own Holy Spirit is Angel Messenger; Gabriel [as]. If I ask you give me the name of your holy spirit [title], you know you will not be able to, because it does not exist.

But if I ask you give me the name of Christ [title], you will quickly say Jesus because you are sure Jesus is the christ.

If I ask you give me the Name of God [title], you will say Ellah from the lips of Jesus, Yahweh [not Yah] from the jews, Jehovah from other guys.
realy? Okay! Hahahahahahaha. I havnt had a good laugh in a while.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
Sweetnecta:
The history of Jesus in the quran
www.aimer-jesus.com/e/history_jesus_quran.php - France

. . . . Angels announcing JesusBehold! the angels said: "O Maryam! Allah giveth Thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Al-Masih 'Isa. The son of Maryam, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah; [46] "He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. The history of Jesus in the quran

And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."47 She said: "O my Lord! how shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth: when He hath decreed a Plan, He but saith to it, `Be', and it is! Quran 3.45 ( Surat Alimran , verse 45.47). . . . .
PLEASE SWEETNECTA! KINDLY IGNORE THIS IGNORANCE GIRL CALLED BELLA.
SHE HAS CONFUSED ALREADY.NO MATTER MANY FACTS YOU PRESENT TO HER,SHE WILL NOT LISTEN.IS LIKE GOD HAS BLOCKED HER HEART TO ACCEPT TRUTH FACTS. shocked
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2012

4 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by sucre2(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Allah already said in the holy quran that they are deaf,dumb and blind they would not return to the part. Please my Muslim bothers and sister kindly ignore this girl called Bella as she's ashamed to accept defeat and she is even confused..

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Wizeboy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
Asalam Alaykum to my Brothers and Sisters in Islam

Please let make an end to this thread, we all have said what should be enough for somebody to think deeply and know the right path. Let us take note that its not in our power to take people to the right path if Almighty Allah decide not to, our own is just to show all the evidences WITHOUT violence or abuses.

Almighty Allah have said it all in the Glorious Qur'an, Suratul Yasin (36:5-12)

5: (This is a Revelation) sent down by the All¬Mighty, the Most Merciful
6: In order that you may warn a people whose forefathers were not warned, so they are heedless.
7: Indeed the Word (of punishment) has proved true against most of them, so they will not believe.
8: Verily! We have put on their necks iron collars reaching to the chins, so that their heads are raised up.
9: And We have put a barrier before them, and a barrier behind them, and We have covered them up, so that they cannot see.
10: It is the same to them whether you warn them or you warn them not, they will not believe.
11: You can only warn him who follows the Reminder (the Qur'ân), and fears the Most Gracious (Allâh) unseen. Bear you to such one the glad tidings of forgiveness, and a generous reward (i.e. Paradise).
12: Verily, We give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before (them), and their traces[1] and all things We have recorded with numbers (as a record) in a Clear Book.

OR

Is it the very interesting comment made by Dr Garry Miller (A very important Christian missionary in Canada that converted to Islam and became a major herald for Islam, he was a very active missionary and was very knowledgeable about the Bible...)
Read his comment on this link: http://www.islamcan.com/cgi-bin/increaseiman/htmlfiles/static/105944940987611.shtml

This is enough for we (MUSLIMS) to always dwell on anytime, anyday, and anywhere...

Maa Salam

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
Wizeboy: Asalam Alaykum to my Brothers and Sisters in Islam

Please let make an end to this thread, we all have said what should be enough for somebody to think deeply and know the right path. Let us take note that its not in our power to take people to the right path if Almighty Allah decide not to, our own is just to show all the evidences WITHOUT violence or abuses.

6: In order that you may warn a people whose forefathers were not warned, so they are heedless.
7: Indeed the Word (of punishment) has proved true against most of them, so they will not believe.
8: Verily! We have put on their necks iron collars reaching to the chins, so that their heads are raised up.
9: And We have put a barrier before them, and a barrier behind them, and We have covered them up, so that they cannot see.
10: It is the same to them whether you warn them or you warn them not, they will not believe.
11: You can only warn him who follows the Reminder (the Qur'ân), and fears the Most Gracious (Allâh) unseen. Bear you to such one the glad tidings of forgiveness, and a generous reward (i.e. Paradise).
12: Verily, We give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before (them), and their traces[1] and all things We have recorded with numbers (as a record) in a Clear Book.

OR

Is it the very interesting comment made by Dr Garry Miller (A very important Christian missionary in Canada that converted to Islam and became a major herald for Islam, he was a very active missionary and was very knowledgeable about the Bible...)
Read his comment on this link: http://www.islamcan.com/cgi-bin/increaseiman/htmlfiles/static/105944940987611.shtml

This is enough for we (MUSLIMS) to always dwell on anytime, anyday, and anywhere...

Maa Salam

Thank you so much! The link you provided in your post is very very interesting.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
SALAM ALEKUN to all my fellow muslims.

What always surprising me, is that these Christians always leave their thread and jump to Muslim thread writing rubbish.Did they think we Muslims doesn't know about our religion or what?
Thanks to all Muslim brothers and sisters that replied to all the post in this thread including those people who follow the thread wholeheartedly.I believed we Muslims in this thread gained many things in this thread so far.At least, we now know the kind of answers we suppose to reply to most of the blasphemous message these people always present to Muslims.
I pray may Allah continue to guide us on the right path and continue to bestow his mercies and love on us as he always did to us and he should protect our faith from disbelieve(Kufur). MAA-SALAM
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vemmawealth(f): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sweetnectar and co,

So till now,non of you can tell us:

1) The connection between God and Crescent Moon and star that you worship.

2) Why you must have it (moon and star) on your Mosques

3) Why Mohammed committed a lifetime blunder saying Sun sets inside a muddy water.

Shame on you and your deception that you call islam.

Perverts.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sweetnecta: 2:18am On Aug 18, 2012
^^^^ I am fasting so I will not say that the shame is all yours because Allah is the Creator of Moon, Star, etc.
They are means of adornment of the sky, a sign of Power of Allah.
Moon tells you about the beginning, middle and end of each 12 months of the year.
The star is a means of indicating the direction when on a night journey.

Star is also a missile against the invisible devil.

And sun setting in muddy water is similar to sun rising in the morning and setting when night is approaching..

imagine that you arrive at bank of a muddy water [lake, sea, etc] at sunset.
what will you see except that it will set in that very muddy water just the sun rises in the morning.
actually if you can see the horizon the sun will literally right from the earth in your very eyes.

But does the sun rise, set at all?

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vemmawealth(f): 12:56am On Aug 20, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^^ I am fasting so I will not say that the shame is all yours because Allah is the Creator of Moon, Star, etc.
They are means of adornment of the sky, a sign of Power of Allah.
Moon tells you about the beginning, middle and end of each 12 months of the year.
The star is a means of indicating the direction when on a night journey.

Star is also a missile against the invisible devil.

And sun setting in muddy water is similar to sun rising in the morning and setting when night is approaching..

imagine that you arrive at bank of a muddy water [lake, sea, etc] at sunset.
what will you see except that it will set in that very muddy water just the sun rises in the morning.
actually if you can see the horizon the sun will literally right from the earth in your very eyes.

But does the sun rise, set at all?

Which invisible devil? Is it d one that deceived your Muhammad? Even to yourself, you are not making sense. If you like fast forever, there is non of you that will not enter hell. It is the commandment of Allah. You guys are so dumb. Moon and star is d sign of d power of ur Allah? What about d ocean, d Galaxy, Milkyway, axis of the earth, rotation and revolution, etc? They are not part of what show forth his power? Too bad..... Allah is limited. He's a god and you are serving satan tru him.

I put it to you that the reason you have star and moon on your mosques is because those are the elements you worship. Ezekile 8:15-16 said you face the east and worship the sun.

Where do u face when you prostrate?
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by talk2me006(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
vemmawealth:

Which invisible devil? Is it d one that deceived your Muhammad? Even to yourself, you are not making sense. If you like fast forever, there is non of you that will not enter hell. It is the commandment of Allah. You guys are so dumb. Moon and star is d sign of d power of ur Allah? What about d ocean, d Galaxy, Milkyway, axis of the earth, rotation and revolution, etc? They are not part of what show forth his power? Too bad..... Allah is limited. He's a god and you are serving satan tru him.

I put it to you that the reason you have star and moon on your mosques is because those are the elements you worship. Ezekile 8:15-16 said you face the east and worship the sun.

See this dirty,christian girl that excretes,do menses without using water but rather using toilet roll describing my Allah for we muslims.do you think we are fool like you worshipping a mere man,cross,Mel Gibson, holy spirit et.c.

see how i prove you wrong below:

vemmawealth: I put it to you that the reason you have star and moon on your mosques is because those are the elements you worship

venwealth! Quran has answers your question even before you asked it. Read this verse:

"They ask you about the new moons. Say: These are signs to mark fixed periods of time for mankind and for the pilgrimage."
[Noble Quran 2:189]

vemmawealth: Too bad..... Allah is limited. He's a god and you are serving satan tru him.

ALLAH, our God has no limitation, he created everytins. He just gives a Command and everything comes about according to His Will.

see how Allah described himself:

The Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says "BE!" - and it is.

[Noble Quran 2:117]

Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "BE!" and it is!
[Noble Quran 36:82]

He it is Who gives life and causes death. And when He decides upon a thing He says to it only: "BE!" and it is.

[Noble Quran 40:68]

venpire(venwealth)! i tell you it is your gods(trinity) that need to depend on each other before they can do a small thing.

vemmawealth: Moon and star is d sign of d power of ur Allah? What about d ocean, d Galaxy, Milkyway, axis of the earth, rotation and revolution, etc? They are not part of what show forth his power?

Fool!(venmoney) see how Allah created ocean
:

He (Allah) let the two seas (adjoining), who is fresh fresh again and the other salty more bitter, and He made between them and the walls that impede the limit. "( Al-Furqan: 53)

Holy Quran (Ar-Rahman: 19-20) as follows : He let the two seas flow, both the meet, (but) between them, there is a limit which can not be passed by

each.

See how Allah explaining earth rotation in the quran.

"It is He who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its orbit with its own motion. (The Noble Quran, 21:33)"

"He created the heavens and the earth in true (proportions): He makes the Night overlap the Day, and the Day overlap the Night: He has subjected the sun and the moon (to His law): Each one follows a course for a time appointed. Is not He the Exalted in Power - He Who forgives again and again? (The Noble Quran, 39:5

venpire(venmoney)! it is your corrupted and confused bible that suggests that the earth is a flat disc (flat circle) standing on pillars:

"He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved. (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 104:5)"

The Bible suggests that the earth is a flat disc (flat circle) standing on pillars:

"He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved. (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 104:5)"

i believed you will be shocked now and confused! bloody ignorant!

conclusion: Let me conclude this my post by wise boy quotation from Holy quran.

Venwealth! Happy sallah! Am expecting your reply please!

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sweetnecta: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
@Vemmawealth:
by vemmawealth(f): 12:56am

Which invisible devil?
I forgot that you know the devil enough to give his full description.

Is it d one that deceived your Muhammad?
The only one the devil cant impersonate is Muhammad [sa] Get behind me, satan; Jesus said to Peter. And Jesus was driven into the wilderness and later was tempted 3 times by the devil. Oh see. The devil is not invisible by your account. I notice that you did not respond to any of my questions.

Even to yourself, you are not making sense.
she also read mind of a man she can not identify if she met him. You are on a roll, woman.

If you like fast forever, there is non of you that will not enter hell. It is the commandment of Allah.
Apart from the evil doers and hypocrites among the muslims, no Muslim inshaAllah will enter Hell. The commandment of Allah that hell will be filled with stone and man will be fulfilled on disbelievers.

You guys are so dumb. Moon and star is d sign of d power of ur Allah? What about d ocean, d Galaxy, Milkyway, axis of the earth, rotation and revolution, etc? They are not part of what show forth his power? Too bad.....
everything is in the control of Allah. He can use any and or combinations or all as His means of blessing or punishment.

Allah is limited. He's a god and you are serving satan tru him.
satan is cursed by me. I hope you do not curse whoever you are serving? And I serve Allah directly not through anything or with anything or anything through Him. Allah is Unlimited and He is never weary, fatigued that He must rest and refreshed.

Those muslims who live westerly to the Kaaba do back the sun. Those who live northerly or southerly side the sun. How do you come to the conclusion of us worshiping star that are adornment of the heaven/sky, help in nightly navigation, missiles to pelt the devil, or the moon that allows us to measure the length of the month, while the same moon helps women to have their monthly? abeg woman, say something else. You hate Islam. Thats known, but shameless lies, thats completely evil. i forgot you know the devil intimately.

I face the north pole like from where I live. I do not face the sun. So ma. The facing of the sun is for those on the west side of Kaaba and between the tropics. Research it out.

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by cjrane: 4:48am On Oct 24, 2012
afam4eva:

http://www.weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9980%3Aigbo-muslims-are-facing-challenges-&catid=41%3Anews&Itemid=30

Anyone can convert to any religion.The only problem is when people try to use religion to corner government funds under any guise. Personally , i am a Buddhist. But i don't worry the Oyo State government where i used to live to build me a temple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.