Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Micheal Jackson's Mother Reported Missing - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Micheal Jackson's Mother Reported Missing (992 Views)

Breakingnews: The Chase Prize-money Reported Missing From Foreign Bank-account!! / Happy Birthday To The Late King Of Pop, Micheal Jackson! / I Felt Da Grin's Death Than That Of Micheal Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Micheal Jackson's Mother Reported Missing by Jettage: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
http://akinbami..com/2012/07/micheal-jacksons-mother-is-missing.html

Confusion surrounds the whereabouts of Michael Jackson's mother Katherine, after her nephew reported her missing and her son insisted she was fine.

Trent Jackson filed a missing person report with Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office late on Saturday.

Mrs Jackson has looked after after Michael's children Paris, Prince and Blanket since his death in 2009.

She has not been in touch with her grandchildren for a week, US TV and websites are reporting.

However, another of the 82-year-old's sons, Jermaine, said his mother was fine and resting in Arizona.

"I want to reassure everyone ... that mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us," Jermaine Jackson tweeted.

"This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period," he added.

But Paris Jackson tweeted: "Yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."

She followed that up with a plea for people to call the authorities if they see her.

Mrs Jackson's lawyer, Sandra Ribera, told the news channel CNN she has never gone more than 24 hours without speaking to her grandchildren.

According to Ms Ribera, Jackson left her Calabasas, California, home on July 15, to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later.

But when 14-year-old Paris called her aunts over several days, she was told each time she could not speak to her, Ms Ribera said.

The matriarch is at the centre of a well-publicised dispute about the family's finances and legal affairs.

In a letter made public on Wednesday, daughters Rebbie and Janet and sons Jermaine, Randy and Tito claimed that their mother was being mistreated by the executors of Michael Jackson's estate and mis-advised by her manager and lawyer.

http://news.sky.com/story/963545/michael-jacksons-mother-reported-missing
Re: Micheal Jackson's Mother Reported Missing by Chanchit: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
Go and ask Illuminati, Mj don will am for them before e die nau... No disturb us jare....

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Da Grin Feat. Style P, Nasty Jay & SDC – If I Die Remix / Big Brother Africa Season 8 Is Here. Register Now. To Commence May 26th 2013. / Nigeria, Ghana Lead Africa's 20 Most Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.