Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1224389 members, 1601071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 August 2014 at 07:52 AM

Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? (10094 Views)

Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market / what do you think of Low Cuts on women? / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~ (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by pleep(m): 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
kandiikane: smiley

I have to shave my hair soon AGAIN because the braids I mentioned earlier have left my front hair in tatters(my front hair is sooo sensitive) but looking forward to the bald look again.
you will look like a bird undecided

Dont do it plox.
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
kandiikane: smiley

I have to shave my hair soon AGAIN because the braids I mentioned earlier have left my front hair in tatters(my front hair is sooo sensitive) but looking forward to the bald look again.

I thought you were going to do the "black men" method
which is to leave it alone? smiley

I think you were spot on that their hair grow quicker because
they dont do much to it. I am going to try that!! smiley
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by kandiikane(m): 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
^lol, I know but I get bored quickly of just one hairstyle but I have promised myself to leave it well alone. I want to do it now but it very cold, I don't know how men do it.
When I shave it, I will open a thread to show the progress.
pleep: you will look like a bird undecided

Dont do it plox.

Lmao, a bird?

Actually, the bald look suits my face shape more than any other hairstyle. Many dont like the bald cut on women but *shrugs*.
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2012
She already looks like a Bird.

That's the Sexx Appeal.
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin: This is another reason why I wouldn't advise too many black women to get tracks...
even micros (braids):

please remove this pic ..m very fragile.wtf this is beyond gross
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by kandiikane(m): 1:11am On Dec 02, 2012
~Royal~:
She already looks like a Bird.

That's the Sexx Appeal.
angry
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 02, 2012
kiss
Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by payless(m): 2:46am On Dec 28, 2012
weaves have grades

Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by payless(m): 2:49am On Dec 28, 2012
even these

Re: Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? by adabeke12(f): 12:04am On Mar 08, 2013
kindabigg: Nah except if she's bald.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with being bald. amber rose is bald but u see black men braking their necks over her. my thing is one's natural hair should be healthy wether short or long. healthy hair is sexxyy hair. it doesn't make sense to spend all your money on brazilian hair when ur natural hair is looking like chubaka.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? / Eva Alordiah Dyes Hair Orange! / Juliet Ibrahim On The Cover Of 'House Of Maliq' July 2013 Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.