Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Boko Haram Poisoned Food/fruit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Poisoned Food/fruit. (1014 Views)

Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army / My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS / How Ribadu Was Poisoned – OBASANJO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Poisoned Food/fruit. by akinmusi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
An unknown source has disclosed that the Sect Boko Haram poisoned all food/fruit. The general public are advised not to eat any food or fruit for now.

Please take this serious. Don't think I am crazy o.
Re: Boko Haram Poisoned Food/fruit. by Phemour: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
This can neva b true....
Re: Boko Haram Poisoned Food/fruit. by dasparrow: 12:26am On Jul 23, 2012
akinmusi: An unknown source has disclosed that the Sect Boko Haram poisoned all food/fruit. The general public are advised not to eat any food or fruit for now.

Please take this serious. Don't think I am crazy o.

Good luck in your bid to eat no food. Let's consider it dry fasting with no specific time or date to break the fast. How long can the human body stay without food before it begins to shut down? OP, if you have any children, I hope you don't starve them to death? If you are a firm believer in Christ, pray over the food and eat it or better yet, become a farmer and grow your own crops and raise your own chicken.
Re: Boko Haram Poisoned Food/fruit. by Euroclydon(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2012
Its a scam....that scam has been out for a while now and i hav been eating alot of fruits....especially water melon!!!

(1) (Reply)

Obama Campaign Asked To Drop 'big Bird' Ads / 'In Oyo, People Now Sleep With Their Two Eyes Closed' / Aftermath Of Flood: Picture Of Giant Python Killed In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.