Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

USA Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visa (1016 Views)

USA Visa Interview; A Must Read / USA Visa Got Cancelled At POE Because The Officer Saw Something On My Biss Card. / Applying For Usa Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Visa by Teminio: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
Hello house!
I will like to find out from those who may know. What are the chances of getting Us visa by a first time applicant who is six-month pregnant; but want to go for a two-week professional conference?

What is the least duration for American visa issuance?

Thanks for anticipated response.
Re: USA Visa by Teminio: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
Nobody knows?
Re: USA Visa by ayobj: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
Teminio: Hello house!
I will like to find out from those who may know. What are the chances of getting Us visa by a first time applicant who is six-month pregnant; but want to go for a two-week professional conference?

What is the least duration for American visa issuance?

Thanks for anticipated response.

It depends on the visa officer. A friend of mine got a 6 day visa in the 1990s when we were in the university.he sould not raise the ticket funds so the visa lapsed.he said he was going for a conference for 6 days only and built a good case.
There was another friend who got a 10 day visa and quickly disappeared from the USA on the 9th day.they queried him at the port of entry.
Another colleague who planned to deliver in the USA and got a 2 year visa got the shock of her life when the US border officer gave her a 2-3 week stay on the I-94.she had to run back to naija to have her baby.
I wish you all the very best.
It is well.
Re: USA Visa by Teminio: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
Thanks ayobj for your response...much appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

One More Nigerian Bad Egg Abroad - UK / Plz How Do I Fill The Canada Immigration Form I Downloaded? / Want To Visit The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.