Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Gtb Interview, Anything! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Interview, Anything! (1536 Views)

He Asked GTB For A Job 3yrs Ago & They Asked Him To Finish School. He Finished & / GTB Recruitment 2015 / Gtb Is Collecting Cv's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Interview, Anything! by jidebakre: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2007
pls has anybody heard anything concerning GTB interview, i think they are getting alot bit late concerning their interview. if anybody has being called,pls let us know pls.
Re: Gtb Interview, Anything! by hercules: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2007
I support you ooo,am really getting anxious too.Help the needy. Take kia all.
Re: Gtb Interview, Anything! by belgium: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2007
hi guys, i was called on friday to come for my interview yesterday ( monday ) we were just five that came for the interview. dont think it was through connections cos i dont know anybody in the bank except God. so keep trusting in God and you will be called.
Re: Gtb Interview, Anything! by lulabab: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2007
hi,

well, lets still wait to receive a call from them, but h was d interview like?u guys dat ve been called?
Re: Gtb Interview, Anything! by Jman: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2007
hi, i am a kinda of anxious too cos i wonda what the criteria is for the few calls they made. anyway, it looks like it going to be a  5-person interview cos that's what  have bin happening. called HR and they said some may be called nxt yr. Let's just hope in God and please post any info u get. Thanks undecided
Re: Gtb Interview, Anything! by jidebakre: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2007
hi Belgium, hw u de and hw was ur interview, abeg how was their interview like. what are the likely questions they would ask and when did u go for ur pre interview form filling because i want to know whether it has to do it the format at which they invite for interview. pls reply me. shocked
Re: Gtb Interview, Anything! by belgium: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2007
hi jide,i did my pre interview on wednesday.as for the interview they will try to see how confident you are, and ask you why you chose the topic you picked in the essay you wrote. pls let me know when they call you. and all you other guys that came for the interview pls post some mails for our collegues to read. they need you help.
Re: Gtb Interview, Anything! by Aikjulie: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2007
Belgium, When were u called 4 eassy writing? is It over? Send me ur cellphone no. to call u pls. mine is 08037505263. Aik
Re: Gtb Interview, Anything! by jidebakre: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2007
hi belgium, hw u de. thanks for the information. how far, i hear say gtb don start their training yesterday.wetin go happen to us now.they should try and do this thing fast now.
Re: Gtb Interview, Anything! by belgium: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2007
jide relax, the training they started yesterday was for the batch before us. they wrote their testat abuja. my friend is amongst them.
Re: Gtb Interview, Anything! by hercules: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2007
Chill out guys,go and enjoy ur xmas and sallah,they would continue their recruitment next year,this is from a reliable source.
Re: Gtb Interview, Anything! by Oluchia(f): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2007
Thnx Belgium for the info. Pls was the interview a one on one or by a Panel?

(1) (Reply)

Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. / Zanista Group Recruiting! / Drivers Wanted (ikeja ,ogba,ojodu, Omole Area)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.