Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. (1415 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / “t. B. Joshua Is Fake” (1) / Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. by Joagbaje(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2012
Much have bee said about the recent shooting in US predicted by TB Joshua. I don't think anything was wrong in the editing of the video. Let me explan why. The criticism against the man of God is due to our limited understanding of prophecies and the office of a prophet .pls hear me out. Prophecies comes to a man different ways. In voice ,pictures ,short videos. And these prophecies may not be detailed all the time. A prophet may not be 100% accurate all the time. We prophesy in part

1 Corinthians 13:9
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part

A couple may stand before a prophet and in the spirit God only say the word "BABY" the prophet if not careful may just conclude they need a child. But it may be that God was trying to say that they just lost a baby and he wants the prophet to comfort them. Because some times the massages one in part and the prophets have to fill the Gap.

Im not a prophet though I desire the gift of prophecy, I'm still learning. But I had a recent experience few months ago. I was doing intercession with some 10-12 people and i suddenly saw a short 2 seconds video flash of people running on the street. In the flesh what came to my mind was an accident but because of my learning i have come to understand not to rush into conclusion because the comotion could still be riot. So i told the people exactly what i saw and also added that it could be accident or riot. So we held hand and prayed for Gods intervention in whatever the matter was. After the prayers ,i recieved a bbm message that christians were being attacked in the north. It confirmed what i saw. We later heard that soldiers were discharged to stop it. I believe it would have escalated if we hadn't interceded. My point here is. TB Joshua saw a man with a gun wearing body armor shooting at people he may not see who the people are either civilian or military. But there had been Such shootings in the time past which took place in the barracks or millitary base and that could have formed his conclusion. Especially the fact that the man wore body armour.

The second issue has to do with the editing. I think it's just a simple common sense. It's the man who gave a prophecy that knows it when it comes to pass . But we can't overrule the fact that a mistake could have been nade in the prophecy by filling the gaps by adding military base or barracks and that's the part he took out in the editing.

There can be some little mistakes in prophecy . We are all still learning . Prophet Samuel almost made a mistake by anointing a wrong person, God had to rebuke him. The bible says that prophecies can be judged.

1 Corinthians 14:29
Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

So whatever the issue about the details of the shooting prophecy doesn't make tb Joshua less a prophet . He is still a prophet. He had predicted thousands of things which came to pass accurately. We should rather pray for him for grace to increase more in his life

He predicted a strange object on planet Mars , which shook the science world .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfvz5C36Os4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

He predicted the death of Diana accurately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z94i_mDTJFE

He predicated a plane crash landing on water and said no life would be loss .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-dYGft_xVY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. by buzugee(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2012
Oga Jo your presence has been missed.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. by Logicbwoy: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2012
buzugee: Oga Jo your presence has been missed.

You support Joagbaje that is defending this fraud? The editing of the video was fraudulent and destroyed the credibility of the prophesy!
Re: Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. by DeepSight(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2012
Ah Jo, granted that prophecy may be given in part, the act of editting was wholly unnecessary since it is already known that prophecy may be given in part. That was fraudulent. Don't defend such please.

3 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. by Joagbaje(m): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2012
Deep sight I get your point. I'm only aginst the unecessary extreme people go because of an error to now destroy the entire work and ministry of an individual to call him fake. I feel I should throw light on the area they may be less informed. He is still a prophet and prophet can sometimes miss certain things.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2012
T.B Joshua is a false prophet, end of story !!!
Re: Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. by Joagbaje(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
What makes him false, Frosbell?
Re: Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. by benkings(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
Well said @Joagbaje.....u av knowledge of the spiritual.....tnx mahn
Re: Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. by wesley80(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
frosbel: T.B Joshua is a false prophet, end of story !!!

Cos he "edited a video? Is the Bible a complete book or was it "edited"?

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. by buzugee(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
Logicbwoy:

You support Joagbaje that is defending this fraud? The editing of the video was fraudulent and destroyed the credibility of the prophesy!
no i do not support the man. just hailing the man and not his doctrine. Joagbaje got that amusing church doctrine grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. by Logicbwoy: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
buzugee: no i do not support the man. just hailing the man and not his doctrine. Joagbaje got that amusing church doctrine grin

Thats what I thought
Re: Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
Smh...
Re: Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. by 2good(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Thats what I thought

Have they ban MacDaddy01 again? lol
Re: Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. by PastorKun(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Oga Joe where have you been? I thought
Oyaks banned you and the rest of your CEC gang from posting on nairaland.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Still A Prophet Editing Or No Editing. Let Me Explain. by Joagbaje(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2016
benkings:
Well said @Joagbaje.....u av knowledge of the spiritual.....tnx mahn

grin

(1) (Reply)

Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? / SERMON JOTTERS: Speaking Destruction To Satanic Embargo! {MFM Revival Service} / Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.