Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend (17046 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
My lovely kind friend was assaulted my her stupid boyfriend. Can you imagine? The other day it was with belt today was with wire she is so sore and can't talk properly. Please, I need advice on what to do because I suggested calling police because I don't live in Nigeria and she said no we should not call police is there anything I can do?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
bwaaaah! i am sorry but the thought of an adult, being beaten with wire by her bf, makes me laugh!

calling the police?! have you thought of advising your friend to LEAVE THIS RELATIONSHIP, first and foremost?! or maybe she is so sore that she cannot LEAVE?!

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
Some ladies like beaten sha! But, op, are dey married?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by 195(f): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
--
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Sijo01(f): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
Op,punctuation marks nor dey the device you dey use ni angry angry
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
you guys seriously the only reason he beat was coz she did not close the door when ac was on he wants to subdue her infact e wants to control her
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Kolade9(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
She doesn't nid an advice o.she knws d right thing to do,wire ke,4 boarding school sef dem no dey use wire? Well if she feel say she sabi dust cane make she stay. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by penelope9: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
An evil spirit will soon come upon him and the will commite suicide.It is the end that matters not the beginning.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by DisGuy: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
[b][/b]
mimi321: my lovely kind friend was assaulted my her stupid bf can u imagine the other day it was with belt today was with wire she is so sore and cant talk properly pls i need advice on what to do becoz i suggested calling police becoz i dont live in nigeria and she said no we should not call police is there anything i can do

Are you sure her bf is not her daddy, i mean she doesnt want you to call the police
anyway you dont live in nigeria, different cultures have different ways of showing love o
have you ever heard a nigerian man arrested or imprisoned for wife battery? cheesy
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by kpolli(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321: my lovely kind friend was assaulted my her stupid bf can u imagine the other day it was with belt today was with wire she is so sore and cant talk properly pls i need advice on what to do becoz i suggested calling police becoz i dont live in nigeria and she said no we should not call police is there anything i can do

Sorry to say, she deserves the beating tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Ishilove: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
The man should have used plank and hammer on her.

Rubbish.

But wait op, does the bf have some sort of hold on her? The day a man raises his hands on me is the day i walk out

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by JallowBah(f): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
For most women in an abusive relationship, they do believe, sincerly, they are to blame themself.
And they are not.

You should get someone to beat his little a-s-s up, and get her out of that house.

If a woman cheat? Beat her. Other than that? Be a damn man, dont use your hands on a woman. Pfft. That is NOT a real, good man. Thats TRASH.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
Pls tell her dis ; evrytime sum1 cause u physical pain,the resultant is to get u killed.There is a thin line between lfe and death.she shud get out fast from that thing she call a relationship

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by alaoeri: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
So........ let her wait till the guy beats her to death maybe by then her eye 'll open.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by searchcorp(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
Isn't that attempted murder?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Mbuko91(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
the lady in question deserves to be electrocuted....pls can u do her that favor? Euthanasia,i'd say....

How can a woman remain in such an abusive relationship? She is sore and she still is hesitant to leave the relationship!

Very soon,she'll not only be sore,she'll be either 'injury' or 'deadish'...mscheeew.i blame her die!
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
Belt and wire today . . . . Wheel Jack and pestle tomorrow

. . . Effect of runnaway irresponsible fathers who are not in the home to raise their daughters and treat them like princesses & beef up their self esteem and confidence, so in her quest for love and affection ends up with one small yeye boy treating her like crap.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by miteolu(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
should we blame...

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by miteolu(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
?
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Siga: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
Serious fasting adn prayer will help....worked for alot of people in abusive relationship....OP...tell no one can help ur friend but herself....beating never reach level wey she dey tired of...once she gets tired...she will help herself... angry RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by joanana(f): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
Beat a woman? that guy is spineless n hes not a man. m very sure hes got a low ego dats why he beats up his girlfriend. As for your gf...is she stupi.d , abi she smoke beans? mtcheeeew.... them never born the guy for this life that will lay his flity hands on me!!!!!! what nonsense angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by slimyem: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
how old is your friend??
8??
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Mbuko91(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
miteolu:
lwkmd for dis pix o.see as d gurl dey lyk rubber slippers...and d man dey pound her...make i hear say dat man no go see prison...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by onuwaje(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
The gal no get sense say make she qiut the relationship
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by chuks49(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
You owe your friend the duty to help her end the relationship cos I can assure you the worse is yet to come.
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by mimi321(f): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
she left him today the incident occurred in the afternoon the worst part is that the guy is an illetrate he is only rich sha. i felt like killing my friend coz its not the first time
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
*thinking* maybe ur friend needs a babalawo 2 tell her 2 leave b4 she realizes she's in a danger zone. I wonder y a bf would beat his babe with wire...abi she thief nii

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Clemzy16(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
[url]E be lik say d girl dey enjoy the beating, so she need somebody to tell her before she leave the relationship[/url]
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Siga: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321: she left him today the incident occurred in the afternoon the worst part is that the guy is an illetrate he is only rich sha. i felt like killing my friend coz its not the first time
....ahh... grin ...did ur friend stayed this long cos he is illiterate or rich...which one? wink
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by etchel(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
D guy was the 1 that broke her virginity so she still thinks its a sacrifice for love which she must bear. Tel ur friend OP to let go an meet up with some1 beta. And too bad the guy would have threaten the young girl's life. She lives in fear too bad. What more can i say.love is mad nd blind in her case
Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Ninapha(f): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sijo01: Op,punctuation marks nor dey the device you dey use ni angry angry
. Dem punctuate person face and u still d find keyboard punctuation mark. U no see say u use vex type am. Park well oo

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by nagoma(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
mimi321: you guys seriously the only reason he beat was coz she did not close the door when ac was on he wants to subdue her infact e wants to control her

Amebo !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught Making Out Inside Classroom (VIDEO) / Saddest Love Story: Camara Laye And Marie / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.