Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (65216 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by lekkie073(m): 8:45pm On May 18, 2013
i was thot to always allow the female folk feel more powerful.....the main reason why flaming pees decided to lose to librans by the lowest point which is[b] 1[/b] grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by lalaboi(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2013
So with all im mouth. . Mr azpelacueta no fit win carling cup? grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by ritchboy(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2013
After conceding the title last week, an inspired captain choice and a few differentials could actually see me leapfrog Roman FC at the death! [18/1 with Paddy Power] cheesy

...In other news, Indomitables FC are going down cool cool cool

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1112971_Nairaland_FA_jpgcd54c4c7b5f016e146ddf533d7beea1f[/img]
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 4:54pm On May 19, 2013
lalaboi: So with all im mouth. . Mr azpelacueta no fit win carling cup? grin

Sharrrraaaaaapp deir!!!

With all your veteran chest puffing, your season ended with a whimper several months ago. U no get shame, you're no where near the top 20 in the main league. Even my boy, Lekkie (a fellow proud newbie in the league grin cheesy) be finishing ahead of your team. All the multiple head-to-head where your team enter for, you no even make play-offs. Otu!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 5:00pm On May 19, 2013
ritchboy: After conceding the title last week, an inspired captain choice and a few differentials could actually see me leapfrog Roman FC at the death! [18/1 with Paddy Power] cheesy

You like to speak English. Outscore me by 33 points this GW (...which has never happened before, and will not happen today) and win the title! Simples!

....*chuckles in a corner* See am.. Na today season start cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by cheddarking(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2013
Watching Gillete Soccer Special with the Missus and her Dad

Nolan has just won me 120 quid,and I'm ahead in the Carling Cup Final...

Looking like a fantastic finish to the end of the season
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 5:56pm On May 19, 2013
Ladies and gents....

It's a wraaaaaaaaaaap!

After 38 tortuous gameweeks... cry

I have fought the fight! !

I have finished the race! ! !

The Veterans have been silenced by a Newbie for everrrr! ! ! ! cheesy grin

The 2012/2013 NPL Classic League Title is mine! ! ! ! ! ! cool

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by ritchboy(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2013
Runner-up in the league and cup sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Ibime(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2013
azpekuliar: Ladies and gents....

It's a wraaaaaaaaaaap!

I have fought the fight! !

I have finished the race! ! !

The Veterans have been silenced by a Newbie for everrrr! ! ! ! cheesy grin

The 2012/2013 NPL Classic League Title is mine! ! ! ! ! ! cool

Congratulations! Guard of honour from Ipukulu Marines as we hand over the title to RAFC

ritchboy: Runner-up in the league and cup sad

Trophyless people. Arsenal tins grin

You will never win a trophy whilst Captain Amangala is alive!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by ritchboy(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2013
Ibime: Trophyless people. Arsenal tins grin

You will never win a trophy whilst Captain Amangala is alive!!!

Captain Amangala musta been legally dead when Sun Of A Beach blitzed the Euro 2012 league/cup[European Double!] and finished in the GLOBAL top 50. . . cheesy

UEFA were even nice enough to send me an official matchday ball and a [signed] copy of FIFA 12 cheesy

Most nuccas can only dream of finishing 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd in successive Nairaland tournaments cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by lalaboi(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2013
azpekuliar:

Sharrrraaaaaapp deir!!!

With all your veteran chest puffing, your season ended with a whimper several months ago. U no get shame, you're no where near the top 20 in the main league. Even my boy, Lekkie (a fellow proud newbie in the league grin cheesy) be finishing ahead of your team. All the multiple head-to-head where your team enter for, you no even make play-offs. Otu!

shaa congrats just like that. . I didnt pay much attention ever since i flopped a few gameweeks half way through. .

Have this season! well done. see you next season!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Ibime(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2013
ritchboy:

Captain Amangala musta been legally dead when Sun Of A Beach blitzed the Euro 2012 league/cup[European Double!] and finished in the GLOBAL top 50. . . cheesy

UEFA were even nice enough to send me an official matchday ball and a [signed] copy of FIFA 12 cheesy

Most nuccas can only dream of finishing 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd in successive Nairaland tournaments cool cool cool

Negro stop talking of Emirates Cup tournaments we neither know nor care about.

You've been playing FPL for four seasons with no trophy.

Captain Amangala has one league and one FA Cup to his name not to mention two runner up positions in FA Cup which Champions don't talk about

I would like to welcome Azpekuliar and Indomitables to the Hall of Fame winners enclosure. Sun of a Beach is barred from entry.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 7:12pm On May 19, 2013
Ibime:

Oturogbeke!! shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

**laughs and faints**
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 7:16pm On May 19, 2013
Still expecting more congratulatory messages. Where's dat my Isoko brother sef?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by ritchboy(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2013
Ibime:

Captain Amangala has one league and one FA Cup to his name not to mention two runner up positions in FA Cup which Champions don't talk about

I would like to welcome Azpekuliar and Indomitables to the Hall of Fame winners enclosure. Sun of a Beach is barred from entry.

Stop lying hombre, I've played FPL for three seasons and I'm always in the top tier in both league and cup. . .

Played UCL fantasy football one season and won both league and cup. . .

Played Euro 2012 fantasy football one season and also won the league/cup double. . .

I'm the most consistent fantasy football player on NL by a country mile! cool cool grin grin

Don't be mad your 5 minutes of fame is over and you can't compete with the top dogs anymore as illustrated by your woeful title defence and failure to even make the cup playoffs cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Ibime(m): 7:45pm On May 19, 2013
Dis ninja keeps talking Emirate Cup tins.

Where is the UCL fantasy thread? Exactly!

Who would boast about a competition no one is interested in?

I was even leading the UCL fantasy league by 50 points this season then dumped the competition due to lack of interest.

Yet some trophyless folk keep boasting of winning Emirates Cup.

I'm sure he's gearing up for Confederations Cup this summer so he can come back next season and tell us he won a trophy when no one was looking.

Meanwhile 09/10 was the first season FPL exploded. Mubz was the first league winner whilst Ipukulu claimed the FA Cup. Sun of a beach was trophyless. Thats 4 years of trophylessness.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 7:47pm On May 19, 2013
Ibime:

Congratulations! Guard of honour from Ipukulu Marines as we hand over the title to RAFC....

Thank you Sir! It's been an honour to compete against you in the league.

lalaboi:

shaa congrats just like that. . I didnt pay much attention ever since i flopped a few gameweeks half way through. .

Have this season! well done. see you next season!

Thank you! I shall be back next season to defend my title. I hope to see a better showing from you then.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 7:49pm On May 19, 2013
Awaiting trophy presentation... smiley cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 7:56pm On May 19, 2013
ritchboy:

Stop lying hombre, I've played FPL for three seasons and I'm always in the top tier in both league and cup. . .

Played UCL fantasy football one season and won both league and cup. . .

Isn't this the same UCL fantasy league that Mukina even had to put on the front page this season just to get people to sign on and play? shocked Haba! Oga. Even I would be ashamed to boast that I won such a competition... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Ibime(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2013
FPL Hall of Fame

Anyone not listed below who claimed he won a trophy is talking Emirates Cup tins!

2010:

League: Mubz
FA Cup: Ipukulu

2011:

League: TBoogie
FA Cup: TBoogie

2012:

League: Ipukulu
FA Cup: Kokomaster

2013:

League: Azpekuliar
FA Cup: Indomitables

NB: Ipukulu also has two FA Cup runners up medals in 2011 and 2012.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by ritchboy(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2013
Ibime: Dis ninja keeps talking Emirate Cup tins.

Where is the UCL fantasy thread? Exactly!

Most of the top players played UCL fantasy the year I won it. . . If Ibime couldn't play UCL fantasy cos the manual-substitutions/team-sheets clash with his 18-hour shift cleaning toilets how e take consign us? cheesy

At least i have prizes[aka 'silverware' cheesy] from UEFA to show for my efforts in their fantasy games. . . Watchugot? cheesy

I was even leading the UCL fantasy league by 50 points this season then dumped the competition due to lack of interest.

Serie A was the shiznit not so long ago, shyte happens!

Meanwhile 09/10 was the first season FPL exploded. Mubz was the first league winner whilst Ipukulu claimed the FA Cup. Sun of a beach was trophyless. Thats 4 years of trophylessness.

I didnt play FPL or any fantasy game during 2009/10 season, stop lying to score cheap points tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by U1(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2013
ritchboy: Runner-up in the league and cup sad

I thought the Indomitables were going down, huh? cheesy grin cheesy grin Woke up too late. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by seyi42k(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2013
It was a close match but I won the Nairaland Conference in my first season in the Fantasy Premier League. I also finished in the top 20 in Nairaland official league with over 2000 points which were my targets.

Not bad for a newbie. Already gearing up for next season.

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by VitiMini(m): 6:43am On May 20, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTVHAIHDRcg

Wow, what a ride smiley

Thanks all for making FPL fun again this year... Some good laughs/adrenaline rushes...

I guess I'll see you next season cheesy

Till then here is the Final Standing (Top 20) for the Main League.

I wonder who Arsenal will get in the Summer wink

NAIRALAND FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE 2012/13 TOP 20

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by omodapson(m): 7:53am On May 20, 2013
Wow! Dapmose made the first 20. A big congratulations to Abramovich.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by cheddarking(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2013
All together, a rather good season for the so called Newbies...

Top 10 finish and Carling Cup trophy to boot.

Not a bad haul at all.

Shout out to my fellow newbie Sir Azpeculiar.

We stay killing these niggas

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by nonsrule(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2013
Am not happy I did not make the top 10 but anyway 11th position was a close call, am number one on the FA Cup. Can anyone explain to me the difference between I being on the number one spot in the FA cup and Indomitables FC winning the final? That person kicked me out of the semis and I'll blame it on the alcohol! angry

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by nonsrule(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2013
Ibime: FPL Hall of Fame

Anyone not listed below who claimed he won a trophy is talking Emirates Cup tins!

2010:

League: Mubz
FA Cup: Ipukulu

Mubz rubbed me that year and I will never forgive him/her!!! grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by nonsrule(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2013
seyi42k: The final h2h play offs. May the best teams win. Nairaland Fantasy Mod should now tell us the progression between the leagues.

I never knew anything about the Conference and Carling cup or am i not allowed to be on it please?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by A40(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2013
Left Lukaku on the bench! That's so A40

azpekuliar: Still expecting more congratulatory messages. Where's dat my Isoko brother sef?
Congrats Bros! I suppose di gwe for u be that
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 8:26pm On May 21, 2013
seyi42k: It was a close match but I won the Nairaland Conference in my first season in the Fantasy Premier League. I also finished in the top 20 in Nairaland official league with over 2000 points which were my targets.

Not bad for a newbie. Already gearing up for next season.

Impressive stuff from one of the less vocal newbies. I recall your team lounging on the second page in the first half of the campaign. Good showing son!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 8:27pm On May 21, 2013
A-40:

Congrats Bros! I suppose di gwe for u be that

Yes ooooooooooo...

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (5 - 0) On 28th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.