Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (65400 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Homar(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
Guys www.soccermanager.com is better than this league for those who cant get in the fantasy league should register in this site this one contains all the league in d world transfers and more .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by DukeNija(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
I need the code ASAP. So I can woop some peepz. New entrant though.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Samchuky(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
Pls I want 2 get d code. Though its some how late, bt i need 2 get tested by d so called 'seasoned tactitians'.
Remember, i all abot d Mourinho style - geting results.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by mukina2: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
guys both h-2-h leagues are closed 30 players each.

A 3rd h-2-h Nairaland conference for late-comers grin

The main league is for all though.

i have sent the codes to all.

AjanleKoko: muki,
I didn't play last season, but want to play this season.
Am I allowed?
sure as long as you nor bring alves on loan angry grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by mukina2: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
Instead of sending me a pm, just indicate interest on the thread. i will send the codes.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by apoti(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
Pls can u send the code to me vicojambati2000@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
i want d code too
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by DSB(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
Send me the code Muki and I go show una say Podo no be RVP grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by nateevs(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hi Muki,

I deleted the code by accident. Could you please resend to me?
Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by DSB(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hey Mukina, I haven't seen the code. Can u send it to seonb@live.com. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by cheddarking(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
Apologies...

In other News,

Newly promoted Minnows TheAfricanMafia in a press conference today, publicly thanked the PL for what appears to be an undeserved inclusion in this year's league.

Team Manager-Uncle Cheddarking had this to say - "On behalf of TAM management, I want to say thank yo to the PL for doing us this...'favour'. We are aware that some people out there dont like the inclusion of our outfit, rest assured that some cement shoes and a trip down the river have been prepared as 'Gifts' to sweeten them up.

When pressed about the identity of the club's owners, Mr Uncle Cheddarking declined to comment stating "We dont discuss this Thing Of Ours"

TheAfricanMafia are expected to be the league's whipping boys, yet this reporter has noticed that strange things happen to the players and management staff of all teams who have previously trashed TAM - From players mysteriously turning up crippled to Managers disappearing forever.

Whatever happens...We can be sure that TAM will be there or thereabouts come end of the season

Lawrence Anini,
Tatafo News.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Pharoh: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
^

The carling cup is the head to head league while the other code is for the main league so don't worry yourself. cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by gidiMonsta(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
grin grin grin

Time to break some fragile hearts. Manager of the year is here. ; cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
Muki,
Gimme code na? I puwomise to play till the end this season. wink wink
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by mukina2: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
[quote author=cheddarking[/quote]
grin grin grin

nateevs: Hi Muki,

Thanks.
which of them?
if you lost both carling and h2h na conference h-2-h you fit play o grin grin

have sent the codes to all.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by 4Play(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
Muki, why I no get code Una go grow massive boils for una ge-nitals if I no receive code in the next 5 mins!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by boyepimp: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
Well.....the name boyepimp doesnt scare you after last season's trashing? i bet it does, and thats why i havent been invited yet. i need the codes for the h2h and main league unless ure scared of being humiliated this time cos i got the baddest team u can ever imagine>>>>>u wont wanna believe i spent 100pounds building those robots......lol
my email is boyekeem@yahoo.com
i look forward to getting the codes. thanks
and by the side, if you think you wanna enlarge your coast and test your skills with the weirdest minds>>>>>>here are some 2league codes u wont find easy this season if you got the balls to dare!
1175116-364723
1175116-365576
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
nateevs: Hi Muki,

Thanks.

Jezzz. You don start with your goofy self again

Season never start you don dey lose codes
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Ibime(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
[size=18pt]Captain Amanagala: No one can stop second term agenda
[/size]

Speaking from Marine Base at Ipukulubiye Headquarters, Borokiri, Port-Harcourt, Captain Amangala wowed reporters yesterday in his first press conference of the new season. Far from resting on his laurels after last season’s record breaking achievements, Amangala vowed to repeat last season’s performance despite the calls from naysayers that the league championship should be zoned to another team.

When reporters asked him how it was possible that such a prestigious trophy should lay in the hands of a minority team like Ipukulu Marines from the Niger Delta region, Captain Amangala regaled reporters with his story of the journey to the summit of the Nairaland League.

Hear Him:

“As you know, this movement toward zoning of the championship to a Niger Delta team is the culmination of struggles first initiated by myself Captain Amangala, Major Isaac Adaka Boro, Nottingham Díck and Samuel Owonaru in 1962 when we declared the free state of the Niger Delta Republic in 1962. Now that we have finally climbed the summit in 2012 with Ipukulu Marines, some parasites want the championship to rotate back to “born to rule” cabals like Tboggie and Mubz FC.

I find it astounding that these parasites do not want to allow us go for a second term in 2013. These people of certain religion have even hired a new administrative commissioner to oversee the FPL process this season under the guise of bi-partisanship. In order to appear above board, they have selected an extraneous ombudsman from Sierra-Leone via Gambia to adjudicate the FPL process, but they neglect to mention that this new administrator is of same religious inkling, and part of the former Malian empire, which had close ties to their Dan-Fodio imperialistic regime. Despite this, we are determined to go for second term in 2013, insha Allah, and the baboons will be soaked in blood should any of these fifth columnists attempt to stop the incumbent Ipukulu Marines from reclaiming their position in May 2013.”

Ibifaka Ebeletamuno
Complete Football
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by mukina2: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
4plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay shocked shocked grin

grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by mrkels(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
mukina2: 4plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay shocked shocked grin

grin
Muki I just registered now, how does this thing work? Them dey win prizes for inside ni? What do I have to do to get into the game you guys are on.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by gidiMonsta(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
mrkels:
Muki I just registered now, how does this thing work? Them dey win prizes for inside ni? What do I have to do to get into the game you guys are on.

I want this guy as my 1st opponent in the H2H cheesy

Keep these JJCs coming muki cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by dyabman(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
@Ibime

Be careful, becos you never know..

Relating my team to the EPL I should fall under the category of the top four , so what da p.hock is I can't win the league .. Lailaboi bewarned angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Pharoh: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
News Updates coming soon all the way from Egypt . . . . . . grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by lekkie073(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
51775-17533
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by lekkie073(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
51775-17533 for those interested in joining d official caughtoffside fantasy league
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Pharoh: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
[size=16pt]Kaduna Nzeogwu - Nile News Update[/size]

It has come to our notice that Pharaoh's army as a very competent team welcomes the recognition and endorsement of Eldee FC in relation to their past performance in the league competition and fully looks forward to more cooperation with the management of Eldee FC. However they wish to set the records straight that, they are not a feeders team to Eldee FC as they have consistently performed better than them grin cheesy even with their set of young players. We are small but mighty and an independent footballing club in the Castile region of spain with very great football traditions and history. Loaning some of our fringe players to Eldee FC does not constitute us being a feeders team to them. We will set the records straight once and for all by outperforming them in this coming season for the whole world to see. cool tongue

In other news Imhotep the club chairman for Pharaohs Army was seen in a meeting negotiating with the management of the Nairaland fantasy league concerning ownership for the commercial, image and advertising rights to the Nairaland Fantasy League. As a sign to show all seriousness and competence to adequately manage this aspect of the competition. Imhotep the club chairman of Pharaoh's Army is announcing a provision of prize money or gifts for the winners of the Nairaland fantasy league, Fa Cup, Fa Super Cup, Carling Cup and Carling Super Cup. When asked about the value of the prize money or gift, he replied that it would likely be a cash only prize or in form of a gift card worth . . . . . . grin. ( Others can join oo tongue )

Concerning the rights to the league . . . he said there are plans if awarded those rights to introduce a betting system into the league. Take the coverage beyond Nairaland to other alternative media outlets to earn more advertising revenue and manage the image of the Competition. When asked if they would be an exchange of money to complete this deal . . . he replied with an absolute hell no . .. grin. We are hoping to get it for free as it will be on a trial basis but we have such a big heart to share some . . . . . with the management of the league.

Nile News will be waiting to get some updates concerning these developments from the nairaland management team and also from any other moneybags or sports firms willinging to compete with imhotep for these rights.

Please Stay Tuned for more updates . . . . . .

Kaduna Nzeogwu reporting for Nile News . . . . cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Tattooboy: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
Code pls?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by chamotex(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
Please who is my first victim in the H2H tomorrow?
Fixtures still aint out yet angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Tattooboy: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
Muki i'm waiting . . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by lalaboi(m): 12:56am On Aug 18, 2012
Guyz, you can show of your team . . . grin. post screen shots

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (69) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (5 - 0) On 28th August 2021 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.