Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

What Do You Like About Your Father. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Like About Your Father. (10926 Views)

How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) / Dedicate A Song To Your Father / What Would You Remember Your Father For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like About Your Father. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
It is really wonderful reading posts from females about their dads. Left me in tears.
Re: What Do You Like About Your Father. by Hybridz: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
The fact that he lead me through the basic religious practice; prayer,adored and was always proud of me and that he doesn't take shit, all of which happened during my childhood.

Each tym I remember that,i try to think less about his flip side and thank God.
Re: What Do You Like About Your Father. by joanana(f): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
joanana:

That is man that truly n sincerely loves his family n will always make them happy no matter the situation. God i beg of you give me such a man as my husband!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Baba God answered my prayers and gave me the best man as my husband!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like About Your Father. by styca(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2019
joanana:

Baba God answered my prayers and gave me the best man as my husband!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

congratulations!
Re: What Do You Like About Your Father. by styca(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2019
Hian...na wa oh..

Life ehee.

I just became a dad. Every time, I look at my son, I understand what it is my dad felt.

Why he would give up everything for us.

I just hope, I will be a great father, role model, and always there for my son too.
Re: What Do You Like About Your Father. by candelahria(f): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
He commands respect.When he talks,he always makes sense and people listen.He's also book-smart,focused and goal-driven.He inculcated the habit of versatile reading in me.He taught me to be clean.I'd choose him over and over again to be my dad.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Your Father. by joanana(f): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2019
styca:

congratulations!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Your Father. by chitheo(f): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2019
I like my father because he loves my siblings and i to a fault.
All we need do any time we are in in need of something is to just ask.
If you want to see my father in action,pls annoy any of us.
I so so so much love my father.....in fact words can't describe how much i love him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help With A Meanig Of Seeing A Dead Father In The Dream / The Collapse Of Family Is The Collapse Of Society / Being A First Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.