Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Help Needed About Nysc. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help Needed About Nysc. (938 Views)

10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) / Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. / A Must Know About NYSC Orientation Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed About Nysc. by Lady2(f): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hello Nairalanders

I want to know how to get in touch with anyone at the NYSC so that I canput my name on the list.
I know how it works if u attend school in Naija is that ur school sends in ur name.
How does it work for those of us who are abroad?

Don't forget to discuss ur experience please.

*Also I know this is for technology but didn't want to start another thread, but do I need to purchase a new set of electronics (laptop, hairdryer, flat iron, etc.) if am moving to Naija?* smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help Needed About Nysc. by Panache(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2007
some of these items like laptop comes with 110-220V setting so you don't need to purchase another one. I doubt if your flat iron and little appliances will come with that power setting. I will suggest that you contact the nearest 220v store in your city. For the record, some of these things are readily available in naija, na the price go scare you. Best of luck
Re: Help Needed About Nysc. by Lady2(f): 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2007
Thanks guys
Re: Help Needed About Nysc. by guseman(m): 2:15am On Dec 12, 2007
visit NYSC site,
contact the Abuja Office directly

www.nysc.gov.ng

i beleive you will get all the help you need there or better still, u can ask me for any clarification.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

The Minimum Wage Should Be Implemented Now For Serving Nysc Members / Fg To Start Posting Nysc Members To Rural Areas Only By 2013 / Call Up Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.