Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,416 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases (114128 Views)

Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face / Magic Quail Egg That Cure For All Disease Available For Sale Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hi arcbabe, yes, get aloe vera, cut and put in water for some minutes, then take a shot 3 times daily. Also, chew raw aloe vera gel once a day for about 2 month for total eradication. Remain blessed
arcbabe: Do you have cure for staph?
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 12:35am On Nov 09, 2013
Hi mykikky, you can try moringa. Take the moringa powder (mix it with pap) and eat the seeds (4 pieces daily), 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Do it religiously for 3 month, you should see changes. If you need moringa seeds, powder and leaf, call 08023659308, 08162280597 to order. Home delivery available in Lagos.
Mykikky: my doc,i hv gotten d one for
firbrod n i want to ask more qestion doc pls.can u send ur number to my
mail.its my kikky@yahoo.com.tanks
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Benefits of Moringa

Here are the benefits of continuous intake of Moringa:

1. Increases the Natural Defenses of the body

2. Provides nourishment to the eyes and the brain.

3. Promotes metabolism with bio-available ingredients

4. Promotes the Cell structure of the body

5. Promotes natural Serum cholesterol.

6. Lowers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.

7. Promotes the normal functioning of the liver and the kidney.

8. Beautifies the skin

9. Promotes energy

10. Promotes proper digestion

11. Acts as an antioxidant

12. Takes care of the immune system of the body

13. Promotes healthy circulatory system

14. It is an anti-inflammatory

15. Gives a feeling of general wellness

16. Supports the normal sugar levels of the body.

Moringa leaf boosts your energy in a natural manner, and is a remarkable source of nutrition. This energy promotion does not happen because of sugar, so it is lasts for a long time. Individuals ingesting it say that their ulcers are healed, tumors restricted, there are reduction in the arthritis pains and inflammations, controlled blood pressure, the skin problems are restored, and finally they have stronger defenses against diseases.

Another property of the Moringa leaf is its soothing ability, because of which it can lower the blood pressure and promotes good sleep. It can also purify water since it has a detoxifying effect. Also a coagulant agent, Moringa can attach itself to hazardous bacteria and other materials, a process that is surmised to occur in the body too. The happy outcome is more sustained energy without any over-activity, balanced hormone and gland system, controlled blood pressure, and a rested nervous system.

Click Here To Read More On Moringa and Its Many Benefits ==> http://herbalremedyguidenaija..com/2013/11/benefits-of-moringa-leaf-seeds-and-tree_11.html

Want To Buy Moringa Powder, Moringa Seeds and Moringa leaf? Call any of these numbers 08023659308, 08162280597 to Order.
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 12, 2013
Do you have the cure for unpleasant vagiina discharge?
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by ezeuju(f): 7:25am On Nov 12, 2013
Hi doc her asthma is acute n she has used d snail fluid 4 close 2wks yet she's not seein any result.she said d snail fluid is not hygenic,dat it may contain some tiny worms dat can't be seen wit ordinary eye,Pls doc is there no other method of curin asthma
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hi arcbabe, yes, search for it on my blog and get the solution.
arcbabe: Do you have the cure for unpleasant vagiina discharge?
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hi eze, let her try moringa leaf. Cook a handful of it in a clay pot with water. She should drink it regularly. Also, try to eat the leaf raw or mix it with food. It should do it.
eze uju: Hi doc her asthma is acute n she has used d snail fluid 4 close 2wks yet she's not seein any result.she said d snail fluid is not hygenic,dat it may contain some tiny worms dat can't be seen wit ordinary eye,Pls doc is there no other method of curin asthma
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hi eze, let her try moringa leaf. Cook a handful of it in a clay pot with water. She should drink it regularly. Also, try to eat the leaf raw or mix it with food. It should do it. If you want the moringa powder, seeds, leaf. Call me on 08023659308, 08162280597 to order.
eze uju: Hi doc her asthma is acute n she has used d snail fluid 4 close 2wks yet she's not seein any result.she said d snail fluid is not hygenic,dat it may contain some tiny worms dat can't be seen wit ordinary eye,Pls doc is there no other method of curin asthma
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by ezeuju(f): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ok 10nk u doc, I wil call u l8r 4 d moringa leaf or seeds
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
Moringa Main Ingredient

Moringa Oleifera, most nutrient rich plant discovered to date. Vitamins, minerals, supreme anti-oxidants, essential amino acids, plus other amazing ingredients

o Nutritional powerhouse Moringa has gram for gram
+ 7 times the vitamin C in oranges
+ 4 times the vitamin A in carrots
+ 4 times the calcium in milk (with no lactose)
+ 3 times the potassium in bananas
+ 2 times the protein in yogurt
o Moringa YSP (naturally occurring nutrient compound)
+ Found only in Moringa
+ The only 100% natural metabolic trigger
+ Most powerful of all anti-oxidants
+ Promotes healthy veins and arteries
+ Anti-inflammatory agents
+ Anti-aging compounds.
+ Collagen (helps maintain healthy skin)
o Chlorophyll
+ More found in Moringa than any other plant
+ 4 times the amount in wheat grass
+ Natural healer
+ Rejuvenates the body at the cellular level
+ Strengthens the immune system
+ Naturally cleanses the body of toxins
+ reduces the ph level of the body

Want to learn more about the benefits and ingredients contain inside moringa? Click here ==> http://herbalremedyguidenaija..com/2013/11/benefits-of-moringa-leaf-seeds-and-tree_19.html
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by allforce1: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2013
biz4cash: Common Diseases and Their Herbal Remedy 4

31. Typhoid Fever: Get 2 unripe pawpaw, 2 unripe pineapple, 25 lime, 6 Lipton tea, 3 Alabukun and bark of mango tree, cut everything and boil together for 30 minutes with water. The 3 sachet of Alabukun should be added after 25 minutes of boiling. (Note: Avoid Alabukun if pregnant or bellow 10 years)
32. Fever: Get starchy water (Omidun), #10 worth sugar, mix together and take as a single dose.
33. Yellow Fever: Get to a Yoruba herbal dealer and ask for “Epo Ahun”, “Ata Wewe”, “Epo Pandoro”, “Ewe eegun eja”, “Ewe owu”, and “Jaganyin Orange”, boil together with pap water (Omidun) and take.
34. Acute Dysentery: Take a glass of your own urine early in the morning, take it and it will stop.
35. Fibroid: Ask for “Epo ishin”, taba (tobacco), “ose aladi”, “isu elu”, strong potash, alligator pepper, burn everything together and put “iyeru” as you burn, then take a little with hot once a day for some times.
36. Cough: Buy original honey, get ¼ litre or 25cl, get bitter cola, grind and put it inside the honey lick little by little.
37. Asthma: Get original honey and ix with snail fluid. One unit of the fluid with 4 unit of honey to form syrup. Adult should take 3 table spoon 3 times daily while children 1 table spoon 3 times daily.
38. Tuberculosis: Get ginger, garlic, and bitter cola, grind together and mix with a bottle of honey. Take 2 spoon 2 times daily for 1 ½ months.
39. Convulsion: Get lime leaf, “Eru”, “Aridan” and the root of vegetable called “Yanrin” prepare together with local black soap and use to bath the baby. Or get onion, ginger, garlic and grind together and mix with palm oil. Give the child to take for immediate stop, and rub the garlic juice in the eyes and on the body. Or slice “sumeri” soak in water for 1 hour, then give the child to drink.
40. Nose Bleed: Get scent leaf and squeeze, put the leaf into the nostril and it will automatically stop the bleeding.
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by allforce1: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2013
thanks for your release on how to cure diseases.
please can you mail me the quantity of this ingredients to be use for the curing of fibroid, my e-mail is pupeayan@yahoo.com
please i will be expecting your response.
thanks
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
allforce1: thanks for your release on how to cure diseases.
please can you mail me the quantity of this ingredients to be use for the curing of fibroid, my e-mail is pupeayan@yahoo.com
please i will be expecting your response.
thanks
Fibroid: Get honey, unripe pawpaw, chickweed, juice of aloe vera and mistletoe. Apart from honey, grind all together and sweetened with honey to taste. Keep in a covered container. Take half a cupful 2 times daily, preferably first thing in the morningand last thing at night before going to the bed. the treatment should be repeated continuously for 8 weeks. the affected person should avoid eatingtoo much starchy food, including food from tubers but eat more of vegetables and fruits. Mistletoe from citrus tree has been found to be very effective.

1 Like

Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by Afooben(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Pls, help me with dis razor bumps dat want to destroy my fine boy ooooo, its on my neck n my chin . Thanks
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by adebomiiii: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
good evening doc, pls i have so many questns hope u dont mind sir, 1-what can i use for lower abdominal pain cos i have done series of test and i have used a lot of tablets .2- what can i use for internal abdominal heat.3- what can i use for smelling viginal discharge. 4-what can i use for hepatitis B, 5- what can i use to increase sperm motility? please this is my mail box. adebomishuaib@gmail.com. pls i will be expecting ur response sir
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by tjmc: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2014
my pal suffers from quick ejaculation despite not havin any infection as he told me. Pls wat shud he do
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by lillyjane(f): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
lepasharon:
do you also know any herbal cures for eczema?

First of all, note that eczema is a chronic problem that causes inflammation of the skin’s outer layer. Eczema can be caused by excessive stress, allergies, dehydration, dandruff, changes in weather, hormonal changes in the body and other factors. Symptoms of eczema include redness, itching, dryness, blistering, bleeding and scabbing. Often eczema leaves behind ugly scars, which take a lot of time to disappear if not treated.

Mix aloe vera gel with vitamin E oil to form a thin paste and apply it to the scarred skin. Leave it on overnight and in the morning wash it off with warm water.

You can apply aloe vera gel directly to the affected areas. The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties in aloe vera will reduce the irritation caused by eczema and will gradually fade the dark scars. Repeat the procedure daily until the scarring is gone completely.

Read the rest here. http://www..com/practical-home-remedies-for-eczema#more-737
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by Amhappy(f): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
Do you know any remedy for uterus adhesion
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by 20dollars(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
I pray mine works for me ooo...

Kudos dr.
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by kwisti: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Treatment For Asthma
Please I need an urgent advice.
I know the white fluid from snail mixed with honey treats asthma but I will like to know if it is safe in pregnancy.
thank you
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by seye4nii(f): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Thanks doctor.
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by jumokedol(f): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2015
biz4cash:
Common Diseases and Their Herbal Remedy 4
@lepacious,I will like to know if Abeere seed can be can be taken without the coconut milk. Also I will like To know if coconut milk is adin. Agbon
31. Typhoid Fever: Get 2 unripe pawpaw, 2 unripe pineapple, 25 lime, 6 Lipton tea, 3 Alabukun and bark of mango tree, cut everything and boil together for 30 minutes with water. The 3 sachet of Alabukun should be added after 25 minutes of boiling. (Note: Avoid Alabukun if pregnant or bellow 10 years)
32. Fever: Get starchy water (Omidun), #10 worth sugar, mix together and take as a single dose.
33. Yellow Fever: Get to a Yoruba herbal dealer and ask for “Epo Ahun”, “Ata Wewe”, “Epo Pandoro”, “Ewe eegun eja”, “Ewe owu”, and “Jaganyin Orange”, boil together with pap water (Omidun) and take.
34. Acute Dysentery: Take a glass of your own urine early in the morning, take it and it will stop.
35. Fibroid: Ask for “Epo ishin”, taba (tobacco), “ose aladi”, “isu elu”, strong potash, alligator pepper, burn everything together and put “iyeru” as you burn, then take a little with hot once a day for some times.
36. Cough: Buy original honey, get ¼ litre or 25cl, get bitter cola, grind and put it inside the honey lick little by little.
37. Asthma: Get original honey and ix with snail fluid. One unit of the fluid with 4 unit of honey to form syrup. Adult should take 3 table spoon 3 times daily while children 1 table spoon 3 times daily.
38. Tuberculosis: Get ginger, garlic, and bitter cola, grind together and mix with a bottle of honey. Take 2 spoon 2 times daily for 1 ½ months.
39. Convulsion: Get lime leaf, “Eru”, “Aridan” and the root of vegetable called “Yanrin” prepare together with local black soap and use to bath the baby. Or get onion, ginger, garlic and grind together and mix with palm oil. Give the child to take for immediate stop, and rub the garlic juice in the eyes and on the body. Or slice “sumeri” soak in water for 1 hour, then give the child to drink.
40. Nose Bleed: Get scent leaf and squeeze, put the leaf into the nostril and it will automatically stop the bleeding.
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by jumokedol(f): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2015
Hello pls I will like to if Abeere seed can be use alone in diabetes Treatment. And is coconut milk adin agbon
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by ibramus(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
best work
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by ponani: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
biz4cash:
Hi Eze, what is the level of asthma, is it acute or mild asthma? Is the person also using it persistently? You must understand that it has to be a consistent effort of application. If not, it may not work. Answer the above questions and I will get back to you. Thanks my is acute i use inhaler almost 4 times a day what can i do please help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face / COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.