Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

The Death Of An NYSC Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Death Of An NYSC Member (1556 Views)

PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend / How To Write An NYSC Personal CDS Project Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Death Of An NYSC Member by Bright2(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hello house,it's unfortunate some batch B corp members posted to Benue state had an accident after coming out of camp today in Benue state. This accident occured along the way from makurdi to Gwer east LGA at a village called Ikpayongo & i believed this corp members were deployed to serve in Gwer LGA.For the past two hours ambulance has been parading the area to atleast pick up the casualties to the nearby hospital.So far seven corp members lost their lives in this accident.If you have any of your relatives posted to this area,make calls now!
Re: The Death Of An NYSC Member by Odunnu: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
Bright2: Hello house,it's unfortunate some batch B corp members posted to Benue state had an accident after coming out of camp today in Benue state. This accident occured along the way from makurdi to Gwer east LGA at a village called Ikpayongo & i believed this corp members were deployed to serve in Gwer LGA.For the past two hours ambulance has been parading the area to atleast pick up the casualties to the nearby hospital.So far seven corp members lost their lives in this accident.If you have any of your relatives posted to this area,make calls now!
Lord have mercy!
What a waste!
May their souls rest in peace
Re: The Death Of An NYSC Member by flow1759: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
Aaya, may their souls rest in peace.....
Re: The Death Of An NYSC Member by Samasama: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
May their souls rest in peace
Re: The Death Of An NYSC Member by Brezzybone(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hard to believe! So sad, my tot are with their families may their souls rest in perfect peace. AMEN
Re: The Death Of An NYSC Member by Pozzy(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2012
MAy there soul rest in peace
Re: The Death Of An NYSC Member by paulynstarogoro: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
The lord s in control
Re: The Death Of An NYSC Member by moshoodn(m): 6:27am On Jul 25, 2012
Our bus was right behind theirs. . .

Lost one of my friends who rocks mammy with me.

Twas a gory sight.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2016 Batch B Mobilization Time Table / No December Allowance Yet For Kogi Kopas! / Important Notice To All Prospective Corp Members 2016 A Stream 1 N 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.